Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-12-2023, 01:00 PM  
Hockey Town

So what podcasts do you guys enjoy?

Pretty much anything welcome here not just Chiefs or sports but that's welcome too..just looking for maybe some new things to check out.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 05:21 PM   #76
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol it's cool, i don't even listen to it

all podcasts suck IMO

I'll take a podcast over cable TV for entertainment any day of the week.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 08:47 PM   #77
MVP

Forgot about Soft White Underbelly. It is a must watch/listen. His stuff with the Whitakers is, well I'm unable able to put into words.
https://youtu.be/nkGiFpJC9LM

The interviews with all the craziness of the world should make you happy for your lives as well.

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-13-2023, 11:47 PM   #78
Most Valuable Villain

Maybe I’m the only one but Rogan is trash. ****ing unbearable to listen too.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 06:01 PM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'll be honest. I haven't listened much since the move to Spotify.

Although every time he has Mike Baker on I dig it up.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:14 PM   #80
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Almost anything on The Ringer. Mostly Bill Simmons, Rewatchables, The Watch, Against all Odds, Prestige TV.
Also Fantasy stuff mostly on CBS.
Standup comic stuff but mostly Bill Burr, Uncle Joeys Joint, Nate Bargatze
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-14-2023, 09:42 PM   #81
Starter

I like the Goosebuds podcasts.
dolphinsneu is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:39 AM   #82
Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1! View Post

In the scenes behind plain sight - Parody - Hosts are "humorists" which is similar to Nick Offerman's brand of comedy. Hard to explain but the show (hosted by Mike Danforth and Ian Chillag from NPR's "How to do everything") skewers the tropes of unprofessional and annoying podcasts. The premise is that the hosts are rewatching their sitcom from the early 2000s and talk about each episode. The sitcom did not exist. Seriously. Give one episode a listen and tell me its not funny.

Thanks for putting me onto this one. Such a great premise and they play it so well. Gives you that awkward cringe you get watching Michael Scott do his thing (but you can't look away).
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 05-15-2023, 08:46 AM   #83
Damnit Peg

True Crime All The Time.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-15-2023, 09:18 AM   #84
Indian Twitter

I don't watch any podcasts. I don't know what makes so many people think that I/people want to look at their mug while they bloviate. And if I need to attend to some information on something I skip the video and just read the text.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-15-2023, 09:46 AM   #85
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They're just too unstructured.

Listening to 3 hours of free form conversation is...kinda boring. I'd listen to 30 minutes of it; maybe an hour if they polished it up a bit. But there's just too much chaff to get to the wheat.

I tried to listen because I wanted to support a guy who's taking the 'give zero ****s' approach to the backlash he was receiving. But I decided I just don't like the podcast.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 09:49 AM   #86
Diablo Negro

Trying to avoid stuff already mentioned, Ill throw a couple out there-

Huberman Lab is excellent if you are into health and fitness.

Drinkin Bro's is great, shocked it hasn't come up.

Jocko Podcast is excellent.

Combat Story and Hazard Ground are both military podcast with great interviews as well.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 10:44 AM   #87
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They're just too unstructured.

Listening to 3 hours of free form conversation is...kinda boring. I'd listen to 30 minutes of it; maybe an hour if they polished it up a bit. But there's just too much chaff to get to the wheat.

I tried to listen because I wanted to support a guy who's taking the 'give zero ****s' approach to the backlash he was receiving. But I decided I just don't like the podcast.
I think it's one of those pods that's best enjoyed in 15-20 min YouTube clips.

He gets some real interesting guests on real interesting topics, but sometime its just best to cut through the fat.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 10:45 AM   #88
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I don't watch any podcasts. I don't know what makes so many people think that I/people want to look at their mug while they bloviate. And if I need to attend to some information on something I skip the video and just read the text.
For the most part, i don't "watch" any either. I mostly just listen to them while i work or drive.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 10:47 AM   #89
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
For the most part, i don't "watch" any either. I mostly just listen to them while i work or drive.
You gotta cut Phil a break, he probably doesn't know what an airpod is yet.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2023, 10:59 AM   #90
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I think it's one of those pods that's best enjoyed in 15-20 min YouTube clips.

He gets some real interesting guests on real interesting topics, but sometime its just best to cut through the fat.
Exactly.

Every now and then I'll see a guest on there I'm interested in and I'll hunt up the distilled version of the conversation on Youtube.

But as a 3-hour free-form discourse? Nah, I ain't doing that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.