Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-29-2024, 12:33 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Isaiah Buggs [released]

Here we go again with the bad PR

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 05:37 AM   #76
MVP

If the dogs were running free. Getting in people's garbage and chasing kids. Not a peep heard or care given
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 06:24 AM   #77
MVP

Buggs hired the best attorney in the land to defend him.

neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 07:25 AM   #78
Veteran

SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-30-2024, 07:36 AM   #79
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Rottweilers aren't that bad. They're bully's but they've still got better temperament than these ****ing poodle half breeds. I've watched unhinged war doodles bit the hell out of at least three random victims in the last few years. A doodle bit my dog in the snout last week.

Good dog, Bad dog, Angry dog! - YouTube
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-30-2024, 07:42 AM   #80
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My family had three dogs when I was growing up, and I have no idea why. My parents got them and then chained them up in the backyard and ignored them. They told me to feed them, so I did. I really liked them all and I'd play with them, but then I'd go back in the house and they'd hang out in their doghouse. This sounds dumb now, but I didn't know that you could have a different relationship with a dog. It's all I knew. I feel terribly guilty now thinking back about it.

I should note that the third dog eventually got to run around in the yard free when we eventually put up a fence, but even then he was ignored other than me coming out to feed him and play with him irregularly. The first dog was my parents' dog before they had kids, and they tell me that they took the dog places with them, but I'm a little skeptical. During my life he was always just chained up in the yard.
We had a Yorkie growing up. Charlie spent the VAST majority of the time either chained up or in the garage. We had a fence, but it had to be secured because he wasn’t neutered and wanted to go impregnate the local bitches in heat. Still managed to get out frequently.

Why wasn’t he neutered? My dad thought it would make him lazy. As if a ****ing Yorkie was a working farm dog.

He died of either a stroke or heatstroke one summer after being garaged.

I don’t have much respect for my dad, honestly. He made us treat that dog like shit.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-30-2024, 09:35 AM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Because of course it's a pit and a rottweiler. Of course it is. Why are the scumbag people always so predictable? Just cut this JAG and move on.
Rottweiler's are actually work dogs, not guard dogs or fighters. They're big and they're strong, but they're really pretty chill.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:03 AM   #82
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Rottweiler's are actually work dogs, not guard dogs or fighters. They're big and they're strong, but they're really pretty chill.
They use to pull rottweilers out of animal shelters for police work but had to stop because the bite force of a rottweiler can crush bone. But they're smart and (key) predictable. You know when they don't like you.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-30-2024, 10:09 AM   #83
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
We had a Yorkie growing up. Charlie spent the VAST majority of the time either chained up or in the garage. We had a fence, but it had to be secured because he wasn’t neutered and wanted to go impregnate the local bitches in heat. Still managed to get out frequently.

Why wasn’t he neutered? My dad thought it would make him lazy. As if a ****ing Yorkie was a working farm dog.

He died of either a stroke or heatstroke one summer after being garaged.

I don’t have much respect for my dad, honestly. He made us treat that dog like shit.
Wow, very interesting.

I would have never thought of a Yorkie being confined to the garage like that, but of the three Yorkies we have had, only one was a male that was neutered. They are awesome pets and have tiny poop.

He lived to be 17 and our first female lived to 14, nice long lives.

Our number 2 grandson brought his non neutered male Husky up here for 3 months last summer. Holy shit, it was a "wild dog" that would do anything to get out and ****. The fence didn't matter to him, he had to be tied up in the yard or in his kennel. We finally paid for it to be neutered after it taking a lot to convince my grandson.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 10:40 AM   #84
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The more I think about my own childhood experience, and hearing the stories of others, I guess I should soften my condemnation of Mr. Buggs for the moment. A lot of us didn't grow up in an environment where we knew how to treat dogs, and we had to learn what was right. It's possible that he grew up in a similar environment and hasn't learned yet.

Even so, I think we all knew that they should have access to food and water. That's pretty basic knowledge. So that bothers me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 10:50 AM   #85

Quote:
The more I think about my own childhood experience, and hearing the stories of others, I guess I should soften my condemnation of Mr. Buggs for the moment. A lot of us didn't grow up in an environment where we knew how to treat dogs, and we had to learn what was right. It's possible that he grew up in a similar environment and hasn't learned yet.

Even so, I think we all knew that they should have access to food and water. That's pretty basic knowledge. So that bothers me.
I do agree that this context matters. In this case, however, Buggs is claiming the dogs aren’t his and he didn’t realize they were even there. Which seems pretty weird, but if true definitely makes for a better excuse.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 10:52 AM   #86
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I do agree that this context matters. In this case, however, Buggs is claiming the dogs aren’t his and he didn’t realize they were even there. Which seems pretty weird, but if true definitely makes for a better excuse.
Oh, I hadn't heard that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:07 AM   #87
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
They use to pull rottweilers out of animal shelters for police work but had to stop because the bite force of a rottweiler can crush bone. But they're smart and (key) predictable. You know when they don't like you.
Yup. Extremely smart dogs. They can be trained to be mean but if raised right are big babies though they will be protective.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:19 AM   #88
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Wow, very interesting.

I would have never thought of a Yorkie being confined to the garage like that, but of the three Yorkies we have had, only one was a male that was neutered. They are awesome pets and have tiny poop.

He lived to be 17 and our first female lived to 14, nice long lives.

Our number 2 grandson brought his non neutered male Husky up here for 3 months last summer. Holy shit, it was a "wild dog" that would do anything to get out and ****. The fence didn't matter to him, he had to be tied up in the yard or in his kennel. We finally paid for it to be neutered after it taking a lot to convince my grandson.
Charlie only made it to 12. He was a tripod (leg had been broken as a puppy) and was hit by a car on one of his sojourns.

Still died young.

Huskies are their own beast.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:42 AM   #89
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Charlie only made it to 12. He was a tripod (leg had been broken as a puppy) and was hit by a car on one of his sojourns.

Still died young.

Huskies are their own beast.
Huskies are nuts. It's like their on meth whenever they are awake. Damn those dogs have a lot of energy

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 05-30-2024 at 12:19 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-30-2024, 02:23 PM   #90
Starter

The owner is at fault 99.9 % of the time when you have mean dogs.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.