Grizzly Bear 74 79.57%
Gorilla 18 19.35%
Gaz 1 1.08%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2024, 02:55 PM  
MVP

Grizzly Bear vs. Gorilla

Who wins?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:16 PM   #76
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Okay next on the docket Cape buffalo vs *checks notes* an orca.? AN ORCA!
So, I take it the orca defeated Brooke Pryor in the Blubber Royale?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 07:57 PM   #77
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I will absolutely never forgive Slitherin Studios for the episode where Spetsnaz defeats the Green Berets... and it all came down to the GB's using an entrenching tool as a close in weapon

Its like they never even looked at the damage a simple little shovel can do to that ballistics dummy full of blood sacks
Even when I was younger I recognized that their methodology left a lot to be desired.

I’m operating off like a 25 year old memory here so some details may be wrong but I remember one episode had some sort of African warrior against a European warrior. One round of testing was like a metal mace for the European warrior. They tested that weapon on one of those ballistic dummies and, OMG, it ****ing destroyed that thing. It was a slaughterhouse.

Slightly off topic, but after seeing thay destruction, if I ever get teleported to a colosseum and am forced to pick from a wall of weapons to fight to the death, I will probably pick a mace. It left a lasting impression.

Anyway, when they tested the African weapon, it was like a wooden club type of thing. Instead of also testing it on a ballistic dummy, they tested it on some glass. I’m like, wtf, of course a weapon meant to kill would shatter a few panes of glass.

Made no sense. They were clearly gaming the system to level the playing field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
See my edit. I think it was an accident.

Yeah here's another article: https://www.newspapers.com/article/l...illa/33900300/

Good find.

Feel bad for the gorilla. Got his arm ripped off then killed and all he could do to the leopard was blind him in one eye.

It’s a good thing that 600-pound lion didn’t make its way into the enclosure as well. That would have been messy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
I would take a Cape buffalo over either one of them.
Idk. I feel like there isn’t a ton of different between a moose and a Cape buffalo. I suppose Cape buffalo have a meaner disposition but they’re not too dissimilar in weight and Grizzlies will kill fully grown bull moose.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:12 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
So, I take it the orca defeated Brooke Pryor in the Blubber Royale?
We’re getting serious now
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #79
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Hear me out. The gorilla has the reach, the speed and thumbs. It’s Willie Vs Derrick NNadii.
Grizzly has a 9 foot wingspan and the gorilla has an 8. I think most don't realize how damn big grizzly/kodiak bears are.
ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:15 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk View Post
Grizzly has a 9 foot wingspan and the gorilla has an 8. I think most don't realize how damn big grizzly/kodiak bears are.
A gorilla can move faster than a grizz if that ****er gets behind the bear or on its back it’s over
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:21 PM   #81
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I see now that you had the similar weight qualifier.

Shit, even assuming they’re the same weight, I’m taking the bear. Gorillas are peaceful creatures.

Yeah, it is slightly controversial because we don’t have video proof either way due to the fact that it’s difficult to follow in the dense jungles; but there are definitely many reports of leopard killing adult male gorillas in the wild. So far, the only case I can find of a male gorilla killing a leopard was one instance in which the gorilla and leopard both died of their battle wounds.

To give gorillas more credit, I will concede the fact that this evidence isn’t conclusive regardless given the fact that leopards are ambush predators. They’re more likely to attack an adult male gorilla while he sleeps in the dark, which isn’t a fair fight.

Still, here’s a report of a 312 pound gorilla being killed by a 185 pound Asiatic leopard in a zoo enclosure. By the sounds of it, it wasn’t even a fair fight at any point and the gorilla spent most of the time trying to run away.

https://virginiachronicle.com/cgi-bi...t-txIN--------

I also happened upon this Reddit post containing some links to source material about leopards hunting adult male gorillas:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRa...hbusting_post/

Not sure about the validity of any of the claims but it’s interesting nonetheless.
That is fascinating and really sad at the same time..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:03 AM   #82
MVP

According to a 2021 YouGov survey, elephants have the best chance of winning in a fight among wild animals, with a 74% win rate. This is just slightly ahead of rhinoceroses, which also have a 74% win rate. Grizzly bears come in third place with a 73% win rate. Other animals that perform well in the survey include: tigers (70%), hippos (69%), lions (68%), and crocodiles (67%).
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:46 AM   #83
Supporter

I’m not sure I’d take a gorilla over a black bear.

Grizzly waxed gorilla all over the floor.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:08 AM   #84
Veteran

Hmm how bout we put chain mail on the gorilla?
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-20-2024, 09:00 AM   #85
MVP

The gorilla is moving that 500lbs in ways a grizzly doesn't. I think the Gorilla is stronger with more functional strength and I'll die on this hill.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:40 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
According to a 2021 YouGov survey, elephants have the best chance of winning in a fight among wild animals, with a 74% win rate. This is just slightly ahead of rhinoceroses, which also have a 74% win rate. Grizzly bears come in third place with a 73% win rate. Other animals that perform well in the survey include: tigers (70%), hippos (69%), lions (68%), and crocodiles (67%).
I saw a video online of an elephant and a rhino having a standoff. It ended with the elephant getting the rhino sideways, then goring it in the stomach and lifting the rhino off the ground with its tusks like a forklift. The rhino limped off, but probably died.

The rhino had zero chance in the fight from what I saw. The elephant was much bigger and much smarter.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:48 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I saw a video online of an elephant and a rhino having a standoff. It ended with the elephant getting the rhino sideways, then goring it in the stomach and lifting the rhino off the ground with its tusks like a forklift. The rhino limped off, but probably died.

The rhino had zero chance in the fight from what I saw. The elephant was much bigger and much smarter.
This is one of my favorite videos to show that not single animal on Earth even dares to **** with fully grown elephants.

Hippos are massive and insanely aggressive/territorial yet they climb over each other trying to get out of the way of this elephant lol

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:49 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Hmm how bout we put chain mail on the gorilla?
This is a hilarious visual but chain mail won’t protect the gorilla from blunt force trauma
Old 06-20-2024, 01:48 PM   #89
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’m not sure I’d take a gorilla over a black bear.

Grizzly waxed gorilla all over the floor.
Now that one might actually be an interesting fight.

I don't think black bears have near the aggression of a grizzly. So I think I might take the Gorilla. A big black bear is probably about the same size as a big silverback; 500 or so pounds. A black may get a little bigger than that (probably 600 tops) but there's not the massive size disparity with the black that there is with the griz.

And from anything I've ever seen, they just aren't as mean. Friggen grizzly's are nasty bastards when they're mad.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:55 PM   #90
My work speaks for itself!!!

someone get ahold of Michael Vick, so he can set this up and settle the argument, once and for all!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.