Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM  

Chiefs bringing Kareem Hunt in for a visit

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM   #76
pie is never free

You gotta believe he's stoked to come back and play for a winner again, whatever he has left we'll get it

He'll be a solid, steady addition in spot duty... this was a no brainer move IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM   #77
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
If we sign him, and he sticks....and he doesn't suck....and we win the SB....it'd be a helluva retribution story for him.
NFL fandom would explode..."first it's Tay Tay, now the Hunt retribution story arc...why can't MY team be interesting!?! This is so scripted!" FOllowed my a million "I'm done! (s)"
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM   #78
Veteran

Hunt might be washed but he still has good hands, doesn't fumble, and has a nose for the end zone on goal line situations.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #79
Has a particular set of skills

I guess it went from you lied to our faces scumbag, that bridge was burned. Now is, what kind of shape you in?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #80
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Why would they bring Donovan Smith back after a game or 2?
Look I want Kingsley to continue starting until it proves completely untenable but had we lost yesterday, it was going to be almost 100% because of how poorly he played.

So I’d like to have a vet option available if he can’t improve like we hope. Cause I’m not confident Wanya would do any better.

Could easily cost them the season if Hendrickson does that in a playoff game.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #81
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I guess you lied to our faces scumbag, that bridge was burned. Now is, what kind of shape you in?
Clark was incredibly stupid to release him the first time. Doubt he'd let his foolish pride prevent a reunion if Kareem actually could help.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM   #82
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

So happy to hear this. Him missing from this run was a tough pill to swallow. Who knows what could have been with him here over the last five years? I know Arrowhead will get live for him if/when he signs and steps onto the field. He got eleven total TD's last year with Chubb gone and Watson out so the guy still has juice.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

I just find it hard to believe a rb that young who’s had pretty limited injury and not a lot of usage just washed out overnight. I imagine he’s regressed but have to also recognize that Cleveland had some of the worst qb play leading to heavy heavy boxes. I’d have to think he can do better with low expectations and most likely a back of the rotation stash
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM   #84
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I guess it went from you lied to our faces scumbag, that bridge was burned. Now is, what kind of shape you in?
Eh I had no issue getting rid of him and no issue bringing him back. Whatever sins he had he paid for with a mistake the no doubt costed him millions upon millions
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #85
MVP

Look he kicked a girl in the butt and so he had to go play in Cleveland for most of his prime years I mean he paid his debt to society
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #86
The ‘Natti is next

Potential for an amazing redemption arc if he's got something left in the tank.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #87
Banned!

I'm guessing there are quite a few other decent options out there, including our PS. They likely exist, it's just a matter of finding them and getting them into the playbook at this point.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #88
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

If the Chiefs do sign Hunt, his first press conference will be must watch.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #89
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Hunt might be washed but he still has good hands, doesn't fumble, and has a nose for the end zone on goal line situations.
Don’t know what kind of shape he’s in, but his playing style is perfect for this offense.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:00 PM   #90
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Look I want Kingsley to continue starting until it proves completely untenable but had we lost yesterday, it was going to be almost 100% because of how poorly he played.

So I’d like to have a vet option available if he can’t improve like we hope. Cause I’m not confident Wanya would do any better.

Could easily cost them the season if Hendrickson does that in a playoff game.
Next time, hopefully Reid doesnt just allow the rookie to stay on an island. How about we have the RB chip the DE on the way out of the backfield?

I don't remember Reid doing it even once during the game.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.