Massey DH
Perez 1B
DeJong 3B
Melendez LF
Fermin C
Garcia 2B
Isbel CF
Singer P
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Look who the slump dragged in.
He's the worst kind of douchebag troll. The one that comes in during a losing streak, then he's going for the low hanging fruit, because he's dumber than my last load of jizz.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #77
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
How does it feel to know the Blue Jays are clearly the fifth team in the American League East with no light at the end of the tunnel?

They have a shitty farm system. Their top asset is close to free agency and they play in a division with the Yankees, the next Astros (Orioles), a Red Sox team with a strong farm system, and the always competing Rays.

You are ****ed!!!
Tell me something I don't know.

Did you know that the Royals are under .500 against non-White Sox teams in 2024?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Did you know that the Royals are under .500 against non-White Sox teams in 2024?
They're above .500 against your team.
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #79
Veteran

Quote:

Bobby Witt Jr.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #80
Damnit Peg

The offense is pressing, and the pitchers are the point where they know they have to be almost perfect in order to keep the Royals in. **** Hunter Harvey for being a shithead.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM   #81
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 View Post
They're above .500 against your team.
Who isn't? The Jays are garbage.

Although it's obvious the Jays would have had a better record than the Royals this year if they switched schedules. The White Sox may actually be the worst MLB baseball team in a century.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM   #82
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:

I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm curious. What is your "KC Connection" exactly? Please be something other than, "I was a bandwagon KU fan from abroad, before I was a bandwagon Chiefs fan from abroad!"
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM   #83
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Bobby Witt Jr.
The guy Vlad Jr. is gonna pass for the batting title shortly? What does he have to do with the Royals' record against non-White Sox opponents?
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #84
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm curious. What is your "KC Connection" exactly? Please be something other than, "I was a bandwagon KU fan from abroad, before I was a bandwagon Chiefs fan from abroad!"
Attended KU. Grew up in KC in the summers.

Not sure how either makes me a "bandwagon fan."
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
The guy Vlad Jr. is gonna pass for the batting title shortly? What does he have to do with the Royals' record against non-White Sox opponents?
You don't even like Vlad Jr.

Back in May, you were trashing him on here.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   #86
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
You don't even like Vlad Jr.

Back in May, you were trashing him on here.
I still don't like him. He had a 4 hit game today and he still managed to cost them the game with his awful defense. The Jays should be trading him away this offseason and rebuilding.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #87
Veteran

Quote:
I still don't like him. He had a 4 hit game today and he still managed to cost them the game with his awful defense. The Jays should be trading him away this offseason and rebuilding.
That's why you should stick to basketball.

You have a guy with a 70 grade hit tool and you don't like him.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM   #88
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Attended KU. Grew up in KC in the summers.

Not sure how either makes me a "bandwagon fan."
LOL Nobody called you one. Thanks for answering my question. Now piss off.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #89
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
That's why you should stick to basketball.

You have a guy with a 70 grade hit tool and you don't like him.
If he gives half of his offensive value back every season through his awful defense and baserunning, yeah, giving him 400M to stick around for the next decade is hardly appealing to me.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #90
George Brett shit his pants

Playoff odds went up!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.