Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2008, 03:56 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face

Not because he beat my team, but just look at him

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3589407
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
The Cutler call I don't even have words for. The fix was in BIG TIME in this game.
I had the right end of it this time.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #77
#triggering

It always makes me laugh to read about "the fix is in"... there will be plays that go against them this year, it evens out pretty much. Now, that play with the fumble and the blown whistle... it's tough to top that one, but there will be bad calls that go against Denver.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #78
turd polisher

I looked through this whole thread (at least I think I did), and it hasn't been mentioned. Didn't Colquitt do the same thing a couple years ago as a holder on a botched snap? Scooped up by the other team and returned for a touchdown, and I don't think it was even reviewed.
kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.kcfanintitanhell is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #79
Archivist

There is something horribly wrong with that call...I understand the ruling, as written, a silly whistle shouldnt award possession if it clearly was a fumble. There was no evidence the players involved 'slowed up' as a result of the whistle which has to be the reason for the intent of the 'inadvertant whistle'.

Ive hated Ed Hochuli and his crew for years...he's as bad as Luckett was and his crew is always involved in the result of the game in some fashion.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #80
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
It always makes me laugh to read about "the fix is in"... there will be plays that go against them this year, it evens out pretty much. Now, that play with the fumble and the blown whistle... it's tough to top that one, but there will be bad calls that go against Denver.
Of course there will be calls that go against Denver. But will that call lead directly to another chance to win a game?

Because without a doubt, that game was over when Cutler fumbled.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #81
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Of course there will be calls that go against Denver. But will that call lead directly to another chance to win a game?

Because without a doubt, that game was over when Cutler fumbled.
Never seen Denver lose in that fashion...in over 25 years...ever.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #82
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Never seen Denver lose in that fashion...in over 25 years...ever.
I've barely been alive that long, but I've never seen a blown call on a "walk off" situation like that - ever. I've seen blown calls that definitely give one team a major advantage, but not one where the results of the call could directly declare a winner.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:53 PM   #83
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I've barely been alive that long, but I've never seen a blown call on a "walk off" situation like that - ever. I've seen blown calls that definitely give one team a major advantage, but not one where the results of the call could directly declare a winner.
There's been bad calls on key plays...for so long and it got so bad, that's why instant replay was brought into the game. Ive been waiting for Denver to get their 'come uppance' for years...the Elway years were astonishing...still waiting.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #84
Archivist

I saw this on nfl.com...Shanahan's comments on the reffing. Yeah, you've gotten so many calls, it's hard to be thankful anymore:

Quote:
"This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded," Shanahan said. "They did a heck of a job. Every game that you see that is within a point or a field goal over the last couple years, it may be a call or a non-call that wasn't right, but that is the nature of this game. You have to find a way to win.

"We still had the ball at third-and-10 and had to get it into the end zone. Third-and-10 and then fourth-and-4. We still had to make a 2-point conversion," Shanahan said. "It wasn't like somebody gave us the touchdown. You have to go out there and still get it done."
No, it wasnt like 'somebody' gave you the game, no...they just gave you possession after your QB fumbled which would have meant the END of the game.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #85
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Oh really? Well, WHEN?

We'll all be waiting.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #86
Take a Chill Pill

I just got to see the First Quarter play with Chambers/Bailey.

Chambers was down by contact, so yeah, whoever thinks he wasn't, um...you're dumb.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #87
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Oh really? Well, WHEN?

We'll all be waiting.

Dante Hall kick return for a TD...a grossly obvious block in the back with the ref looking right at it...non-call. But that doesn't count because the Chiefs were the ones getting over.

Officials make mistakes that "cost" teams the game in all sports...for all teams. Not only that...the Dolts could have sacked up...and stopped the Donks on either of two successive plays...but they weren't good enough.

Carolina carried them up and down the field in week one...and they've got a nice excuse coming out of week two. But the fact remains that the only player on their team playing at championship level is Rivers. (We'll see what Sproles does from here on out.)
El Pendejo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.El Pendejo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #88
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pendejo View Post
Officials make mistakes that "cost" teams the game in all sports...for all teams. Not only that...the Dolts could have sacked up...and stopped the Donks on either of two successive plays...but they weren't good enough.
I dont like that reasoning because we SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO STOP YOU ON 4TH DOWN AND THE 2 PT CONVERSION BECAUSE THE GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER, AND YOU CANNOT DENY THAT.

LOUD NOISES!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #89
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Dante Hall kick return for a TD...a grossly obvious block in the back with the ref looking right at it...non-call. But that doesn't count because the Chiefs were the ones getting over.

Carolina carried them up and down the field in week one...and they've got a nice excuse coming out of week two. But the fact remains that the only player on their team playing at championship level is Rivers. (We'll see what Sproles does from here on out.)
Oh yeah, I was at that game. What a great play.

Anything we get over on you is JUSTICE. If one of our receivers went Billy Cole on you scumbags, you'd have it coming. Remember the cooking spray? Anything bad that happens to Denver, ever, they've more than earned.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #90
Archivist

Quote:
Eh....very close, however, in that play there was no review of the play and the ref acknowledge the fact that there WAS a block in the back and as such because of some dumbass arcane rule award KC the ball on the 10 yard line of Denver. No, there was just a no call...

Denver homers dont want to start comparing non-calls, especially if we count the Elway era. Illegal forward pass non-calls, anyone?