Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:50 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs

These look god awful. Like arena league awful

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:40 PM   #76
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Stick to donuts. Easily amongst the best. No arguing that.
It is ok to have opinions that other people do not share. There is just no reason to think we have good jersey designs. People don't think that because it is not true.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:46 PM   #77
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
It is ok to have opinions that other people do not share.
Okay. I can get behind that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
There is just no reason to think we have good jersey designs. People don't think that because it is not true.
No reason? There is no reason to think that? People who do think that... aren't they just having opinions that other people do not share?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 01:47 PM   #78
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

No reason? There is no reason to think that? People who do think that... aren't they just having opinions that other people do not share?
Basically all of the teams that have kept their same uniforms from the early days all have pretty basic uniforms.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:47 PM   #79
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

This person seems to think it is a opinion that a lot of other people share that are not him. I have never ever seen any kind of sentiment around the league toward our designs that are more than..."yea those are fine"
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 02:10 PM   #80
DeadPunisher

I haven't played Madden, or any other sports games, for a while. Do any of them have uniforms creation?

I would love an app or game that let you design uniforms.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:43 PM   #81
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
No they're not bad they're just...well you can tell they're basically the same as they were in the 60s.

It's also weird to me how teams that were successful early in the creation of the NFL seem to never do anything with their uniforms or alternates. But the teams that were either unsuccessful or are newer with expansion experiment with uniforms all the time.
Yeah, I think the uniform redesign is definitely a crutch used by shitty organizations to drum up interest in a bad product.

The only one I can think of who redesigned while successful was the Broncos.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:46 PM   #82
Consuming CP souls

Why change a good uniform. The moron teams you jerk off to look like Division 2 college knock offs
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:49 PM   #83
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
These could be fire if done correctly. Maybe some light touches of silver added.

Only one I’d like for an alternate.
These are the only ones I've ever thought could work...and even then...

I'd make the socks and facemask red though and the outline of the arrowhead on the helmet red too.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:58 PM   #84
Cheat Death

Dick measuring contest over who's the bigger child abuse expert? Never a doubt

Racially charged Juneteenth thread? Obviously

WNBA death match? No brainer

New age womens lib saying debate? Angel Hernandez could see this one coming

A Project Runway: NFL Uniform Edition thread was the one I wasn't expecting this offseason

Well played CP
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 04:41 PM   #85
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I haven't played Madden, or any other sports games, for a while. Do any of them have uniforms creation?

Madden does not. NBA2K has a fantastic creator though.

Madden has pre-sets that largely suck Kong cock.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 04:57 PM   #86
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Dick measuring contest over who's the bigger child abuse expert? Never a doubt

Racially charged Juneteenth thread? Obviously

WNBA death match? No brainer

New age womens lib saying debate? Angel Hernandez could see this one coming

A Project Runway: NFL Uniform Edition thread was the one I wasn't expecting this offseason

Well played CP

Every time you suggest a new uni design you have to throw away a ratchet strap.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 05:08 PM   #87
Cheat Death

No one:

CP during the offseason:

I wonder how he'd look in all black with plum accents

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 05:40 PM   #88
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

Ms paint dog
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 05:49 PM   #89
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, I think the uniform redesign is definitely a crutch used by shitty organizations to drum up interest in a bad product.

The only one I can think of who redesigned while successful was the Broncos.
The Buccaneers went to the playoffs the year after they changed their uniforms, but they would have went to the playoffs wearing the orange uniforms though.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-19-2024, 05:50 PM   #90
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
These could be fire if done correctly. Maybe some light touches of silver added.

Only one I’d like for an alternate.
I think if the arrowhead had a red outline.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.