Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM  

Stephen St. John: Issues between Mahomes and Peters

On 810 this morning SSJ was talking about the Rams and Peters, when he dropped a bombshell that was new to me. Talked about how in addition to all of his other issues, Peters had a problem with Mahomes. He didn’t cite first hand info, but just said that was the vibe that Chadiha and others covering the team had conveyed. It matches up with the trash talk from Peters after he left, praising Alex and predicting turnovers when we play them in Mexico.

Maybe I missed the hubbub about this, but it seemed to be new information to SSJ’s co-hosts so maybe I didn’t. If true it erases any lingering doubt that Peters had to go immediately.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:05 AM   #76
He's Mahomie!

Andy already has a play for Peter's drawn up...pump fake followed by over the top baby!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:06 AM   #77
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
In Wilson's case it's moreso because he was being coddled by Carroll and he was getting all the hype and attention despite the fact he was just a game manager at best their 2 Superbowl runs while their defense was great.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote:
"He protected him," one Seahawk told SI.com. "And we hated that. Any time he f----- up, Pete would never say anything. Not in a team meeting, not publicly, never. If Russ had a terrible game, he would always talk about how resilient he was. We're like, what the f--- are you talking about?"
Things got worse from there. In the NFC Championship Game victory over the Packers in January 2015, Wilson was 14 of 29 for 209 yards with 4 interceptions. Wilson also completed consecutive 35-yard passes to win the game in overtime, but was undeserving of all the credit heap upon him afterwards by Carroll, according to some players.
"That's when guys really started to notice the lack of accountability," a one former player said. "Before that, if guys made mistakes or we lost games, guys took responsibility for it, for good or for bad. We started losing that."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...y-chances/amp/
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:07 AM   #78

I can see the Chiefs not leaking this because they don’t want to invite controversy like the crazed speculation in this thread. Better to take a few hits for a seemingly bad trade.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #79
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
In reality, when a bunch of players push out a narrative to smear their QB and coach while THEIR PLAY is declining, a reasonable person approaches with skepticism.

Especially since they were pissy that Wison started getting more headlines than the 'legion of boom'.

There's a lot there, but I don't buy the story they put out to make themselves look better.
Without that defense, we'll see how good he is because I don't think Wilson is an elite player.

I also do think Sherman who was really the leader of that team did have a lot of issues with Wilson from personal to just how he didn't fit the team culture.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:11 AM   #80
'Tis my eye!

How ironic. Today's ESPN headline...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 10.08.48 AM.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	117044  
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:14 AM   #81
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Simms was talking about this the other day, about how many good young QB's there are and how so many teams have them and they keep coming every year so you may see teams look to move on from QB's to save money
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:16 AM   #82
Veteran

So mahomes isn't "black" enough for peters...yeah, I'm glad we traded him. What a pathetic mentality.
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:18 AM
Molitoth
This message has been deleted by Molitoth.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:19 AM   #83
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrapethat View Post
So mahomes isn't "black" enough for peters...yeah, I'm glad we traded him. What a pathetic mentality.
Crap... I didn't see that part mentioned.
It's a good thing Alex Smith was black enough though. Peters raved about Alex Smith.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:20 AM   #84
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Doesn't matter to some people.

Being a "hard working, high character guy" won't make everyone respect you
I know ...

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:20 AM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Goff is probably the perfect guy to attempt that kind of move. McVay is a very good QB coach. Goff is pretty much a game manager. They can keep finding similar game managers in the draft and they can do it without the #1 overall pick they spent on Goff to begin with.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:22 AM   #86
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrapethat View Post
Who said men can't gossip. A rumor is about to take off right here in this very thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:22 AM   #87
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Crap... I didn't see that part mentioned.
It's a good thing Alex Smith was black enough though. Peters raved about Alex Smith.
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:24 AM   #88
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Without that defense, we'll see how good he is because I don't think Wilson is an elite player.

I also do think Sherman who was really the leader of that team did have a lot of issues with Wilson from personal to just how he didn't fit the team culture.
Yeah I've always thought RW was overrated.
Luke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-27-2018, 09:26 AM   #89
Court Jester

I can overlook all the other things that fans here gave him crap about, but he can go drink a bucket of antifreeze for being a ****ing Alexsexual.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:27 AM   #90
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Uh ... I've been away, of course, but I thought everybody knew this. Once they decided that Mahomes was going to be the "face" and leader of the Chiefs, Peters was adios. They didn't want or need the headaches. Ergo, "business decision".

I don't know if (and honestly don't believe) it was a problem associated with physiognomy, but more an issue of personalities and team cohesion. Several people commented on this at the time.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote