Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: I am ____ years older than my YOUNGEST child/stepchild/etc.
0-14 years. My high school teacher was hot. 4 3.01%
15-19 years. I was a teenage were-parent. 4 3.01%
20-24 years. I'll be an empty nester at a convenient age. 19 14.29%
25-29 years. I'm old school on the parenting. 23 17.29%
30-34 years. I wanted to be established. 45 33.83%
35-39 years. I wanted to be really established. 20 15.04%
40-44 years. I had to run a two-minute drill on the biological clock. 4 3.01%
45-49 years. I'm more virile than I could have imagined. 1 0.75%
50-54 years. I'm like one of those celebrities who marries a college girl. 2 1.50%
55-59 years. My high school student was hot. 0 0%
60+ years. I'm a genetic freak. 0 0%
I have not yet finished breeding, so my youngest isn't born yet. 9 6.77%
I don't assign ages to my children. It limits their imagination. 1 0.75%
I cannot do the math to calculate this. 1 0.75%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The age of your youngest child

I did a study a while back where I was looking at the ages of parents of young children, and I was surprised at how many parents of pre-schoolers were 40+ years old. I'm curious if the community was a fluke or if it's common.

So...poll coming. How much older are you than your YOUNGEST child? Poll crowning soon from the poll birth canal.

Rule: Your youngest may be a natural child, stepchild, or some other child relationship.

Last edited by Rain Man; 11-23-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:17 PM   #76
Mod Team

I bet over half of these kids were unplanned.

Just saying.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #77
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Just saying.
It's probably quite a bit over half...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:42 PM   #78
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
You appear to hold the record unless Steve Martin shows up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:49 PM   #79
Champion Golfer Of The Year

23 years old when my oldest arrived in this world.
25 when the youngest drew her first breath.

I'll be 54 next week.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-24-2015, 09:50 PM   #80
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
We're not empty nesters yet since my 21 year old son still lives here but it's not like we're tied down with him in any way anymore and it is great. Glad we got it over with when we were young and poor because now we can do whatever the hell we want and afford to pay for it as well.
Right on!
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-24-2015, 09:51 PM   #81
Snacks Are Under My Apron

My son is 7 and I am 44.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:54 PM   #82
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I also have a 25 year old daughter and a 24 year old daughter.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:55 PM   #83
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Just saying.
The bottles of champagne and tequila were planned.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:56 PM   #84
Supporter

42 when the first arrived.

47 when the second arrived.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:00 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

14 when my oldest was born

49 when my youngest was born
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:09 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingRod View Post
All this. Between Mrs. Fishingrod and myself we have 5 and two grandkids. I used to work with a guy that never had any. He and his wife took trips to places like Fiji every year. I wouldn’t trade places but, he did not seem to be suffering. Oh by the way I’m 50 my youngest is 19. My parents were 39 when they had me and my mom’s parents were old when they had her. My grandpa was born in 1884 wrap your mind around that.
Cool! I'm not the only one. 😄
I'm 45 now, my dad was 46 when I was born. And his dad was 36 when he was born.
My Grandpa was born in 1887

Oh, and I'm a Grandpa already. My oldest had a son at a young age
Stumplifter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stumplifter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stumplifter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stumplifter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stumplifter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:10 PM   #87
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
14 when my oldest was born

49 when my youngest was born

I am looking at you in a combination of awe and bewilderment.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:12 PM   #88
He's Mahomie!

Damn we are old.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:17 PM   #89
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
We're not empty nesters yet since my 21 year old son still lives here but it's not like we're tied down with him in any way anymore and it is great. Glad we got it over with when we were young and poor because now we can do whatever the hell we want and afford to pay for it as well.
That's was our plan...such is life..happy for you though!
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:17 PM   #90
www.nfl-forecast.com

We married young (21) waited 7 years to have our daughter. She is moving out next week. I am looking forward to a prolonged empty nest period. I do not gaze at envy at my contemporaries with young children or grandchildren. I'm pleased with the way we did it.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.