Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2023, 03:04 PM  
The man you could post like.

4 years 160 million for Daniel Jones

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:45 PM   #76
Supporter

Giants fans are split. Here are some good ones:

Quote:
if Daniel Jones reaches a deal with NYG he will become the first QB in history to:

- sign for $20M+/yr
- after playing 15+ games
- and throwing less than 20 TDs

there hasn't been another QB to sign for even $10M+/yr after playing 12+ games & throwing only 15 TDs (as Jones did)

Quote:
Daniel Jones is the *only QB in the modern passing era* to play 10+ games for 3 consecutive years and throw fewer TDs than games played every year:

2020: 14 games played… 11 pass TDs

2021: 11 games played… 10 pass TDs

2022: 16 games played… 15 pass TDs
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 04:45 PM   #77
Hello

I don't blame Jones for taking every penny he can. This is most certainly his only big contract he'll ever get.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:47 PM   #78
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's not a world of difference between Smith and Jones, sorry. They both have/had strengths and they both have/had debilitating weaknesses.

You're not winning a SB with either of them. The end result for either of them would be the same.
That's sorta like saying I'm just as good of a qb as Daniel Jones because neither of us will ever lead a team to a Super Bowl.

If I had to win a game & I had to chose between Alex Smith in his prime or Daniel Jones in his I'd take Smith every time.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:49 PM   #79
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I don't blame Jones for taking every penny he can. This is most certainly his only big contract he'll ever get.
Oh, sure. Jones should be cackling all the way to the bank. He's just the player in this. Not his fault the market is stupid and willing to grossly overpay him.

The onus here is on NYG and all the other dipshit teams that keep overpaying for QBs like Jones.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:50 PM   #80

Jones getting this payday and Jackson not getting what he wants has the players feeling some type of way now
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 04:52 PM   #81
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
That's sorta like saying I'm just as good of a qb as Daniel Jones because neither of us will ever lead a team to a Super Bowl.

If I had to win a game & I had to chose between Alex Smith in his prime or Daniel Jones in his I'd take Smith every time.
Of course. But a 1-game scenario is completely irrelevant. We're talking about 4 years - 68 games without the 1-and-done's in the playoffs.

Alex Smith and Daniel Jones are essentially the same guy. The end results are almost identical. Look at Smith's early career and compare it to Jones. Alex Smith was overdrafted and overpaid and so is Daniel Jones. But that's what game managers get in the modern NFL.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:52 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Jones getting this payday and Jackson not getting what he wants has the players feeling some type of way now
I'm sure the race baiters are foaming at the mouth.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 04:52 PM   #83
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Oh, sure. Jones should be cackling all the way to the bank. He's just the player in this. Not his fault the market is stupid and willing to grossly overpay him.

The onus here is on NYG and all the other dipshit teams that keep overpaying for QBs like Jones.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:53 PM   #84
Supporter

More:

Quote:
Go let him test free agency. Tag Barkley.
Quote:
Oh, wait. We can’t afford any weapons anymore lol.
Quote:
Totally. Because the man in charge saying your poor performance is on your teammates doesn't affect a negotiation at all, right?

No way. The salary discussed for Jones is so far above his results on the field it is crazy.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:53 PM   #85
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I can do more. Andy Dalton, Geno Smith , Jimmy Garapolo & Jared Goff all had to 10 qb ratings with reasonable salaries. There are plenty of teams that get value from the qb position.

In fact the entire top 10 in qb rating last season I would consider none of them over paid & only 4 of the top 10 are on rookie deals.
When your list includes Dalton and Grapes, sorry I just can't agree. Probably best for both of us to move on.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:54 PM   #86

Quote:
I'm sure the race baiters are foaming at the mouth.
Oooooh yeah...
Old 03-07-2023, 04:59 PM   #87
MVP

That’s a lot of dough for a shit QB.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-07-2023, 05:01 PM   #88
best in the biz

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 05:02 PM   #89
Choco Favre

This is such an idiotic move
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 05:07 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Of course. But a 1-game scenario is completely irrelevant. We're talking about 4 years - 68 games without the 1-and-done's in the playoffs.
I just randomly used 1 game. I would say the same thing regarding ebtering a season. If I had to put a team together & my only choices for qb are prime Alex Smith & prime Daniel Jones I'm taking Smith because he's clearly the better player to this point in Jones's career.

Quote:
Alex Smith and Daniel Jones are essentially the same guy. The end results are almost identical. Look at Smith's early career and compare it to Jones. Alex Smith was overdrafted and overpaid and so is Daniel Jones. But that's what game managers get in the modern NFL.
No they're not. Neither are/were elite QB's However Alex Smith got his contract after leading the league in qb rating. Daniel Jones got his after finishing 13th.