Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:57 AM   #871
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
The point with the 10 and 20 times not lining up with the 40 time is that the 40 time is fiction.

If it's true he ran a 4.4 for coaches I will never complain about his speed again, he's plenty fast.

Also his 10 time is faster than Toney so he will be juuuuust fine getting open off the line.

Word that he was practicing double moves at the request of the Chiefs since he wasn't asked to do it in college and he must have shown promise in that as well.

I apologize to everyone for ever doubting this pick. It's like Pickens without the drama and he could have been a first rounder. No wonder Veach traded up to make sure he got his guy.
Where'd you hear this?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 11:31 AM   #872
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Look at this.

Tell me that 40 score doesn't just stick out like a sore thumb

What stands out is that this 'athletic score' says Rice is a more athletic player because he's taller and heavier.

RAS is reeruned.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 11:38 AM   #873
Suupraa Geniuuusss

The only thing I like about RAS is that it puts a lot of statistical information in front of you in one box.

But the score itself doesn't seem to tell us anything useful.

For example, if we take two players, X and Y, and player X has a score of 9.0 and player Y has a score of 9.5, what exactly does that tell me about either player or why player Y is 0.5 points better?

It is convenient though just in terms of putting all those stats on one page. And of course, all the pretty colors.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 12:11 PM   #874
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 01:43 PM   #875
'Tis my eye!

That video shows the thing that's just great for him - his body control.

Notice how he turns completely around and heads to the outside, all without really slowing down at all. The end result is beating his man to the corner and a bunch of extra YAC.

He's going to be a lot like Juju only younger and faster.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:04 PM   #876
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That video shows the thing that's just great for him - his body control.

Notice how he turns completely around and heads to the outside, all without really slowing down at all. The end result is beating his man to the corner and a bunch of extra YAC.

He's going to be a lot like Juju only younger and faster.
Considering we traded up to get him, he better be quite a bit better than JuJu ever was. And I believe he can do so. But he's not yet a complete WR, so we'll see how long it takes to get there.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:08 PM   #877

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Kelce shit....

Planting that left foot to start his cut and YAC as he's catching the football.

The guys that are great YAC getters don't do it by accident - they do little stuff like that. They do those things you only notice when you get beat over the head with it (see: Years of wondering how guy like Kelce is constantly finding yardage after the catch) or specifically look for it.

Rice's YAC totals aren't an accident. He's just good at that sort of thing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:10 PM   #878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Considering we traded up to get him, he better be quite a bit better than JuJu ever was. And I believe he can do so. But he's not yet a complete WR, so we'll see how long it takes to get there.
We gave up a 4th and a mid-2nd.

I think he'll outperform JJSS, yes. But you're essentially saying that he'd better be a 1,200 yard receiver because we traded a pick outside of the top 100 to take him.

Huh?
Old 05-08-2023, 02:12 PM   #879
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How bout my boy Oladokun getting that ball out.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:14 PM   #880
Hockey Town

I think Rice ends up as a good number 2 WR, he reminds me quite a bit of Michael Gallup.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:15 PM   #881
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I think he'll outperform JJSS, yes. But you're essentially saying that he'd better be a 1,200 yard receiver because we traded a pick outside of the top 100 to take him.

Huh?
Yeah, that trade was nothing if Beach got the guy he liked. It should also be noted that we have more players than spots at this point and Bert continues to add nice looking guys as USFAs. We're sitting in a pretty good spot currently.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:17 PM   #882
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, that trade was nothing if Beach got the guy he liked. It should also be noted that we have more players than spots at this point and Bert continues to add nice looking guys as USFAs. We're sitting in a pretty good spot currently.
True but at WR we're going to cross our fingers a couple of these guys workout because it's a position of unknowns.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:18 PM   #883
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Huh?
Actually, why not? I mean, we're all pretty excited about the potential of Rice, are we not? He has the physical attributes and abilities/talent that make us think he could be a legit WR2 at the least, right?

Then why can't I believe he should perform at that level and be a 1,200 yard WR? I don't think he will this season, and it might take a couple seasons before he's all the way there, but why shouldn't I expect at least that much, unless he's really just another middling player we probably shouldn't have drafted with that pick?

Again, i don't have that expectation in 2023, but I do by 2025. Is that not realistic?
Old 05-08-2023, 02:20 PM   #884
Hockey Town

Quote:
Actually, why not? I mean, we're all pretty excited about the potential of Rice, are we not? He has the physical attributes and abilities/talent that make us think he could be a legit WR2 at the least, right?

Then why can't I believe he should perform at that level and be a 1,200 yard WR? I don't think he will this season, and it might take a couple seasons before he's all the way there, but why shouldn't I expect at least that much, unless he's really just another middling player we probably shouldn't have drafted with that pick?

Again, i don't have that expectation in 2023, but I do by 2025. Is that not realistic?
That's fine...this year is time for Skyy Moore to do something...
Old 05-08-2023, 02:22 PM   #885

Quote:

8 WRs went over 1,200 yards receiving last season.

Yeah - 'expecting' top 10 WR production from a 2nd rounder at any point in his contract is too much.

Again - about half of all 2nd round picks become starters by the 3rd year of their deal. Do I think that's a reasonable expectation? It's a reasonable goal, for sure. Expectation? Well again, as many as not fail.

Same problem that always surfaces with Hardman. Hardman was fine for where he was drafted but the 'expectation' was a superstar. That's not who you get outside of the top 50, fellas.