Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 02:56 PM   #871
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man - Andrew Billings signed for $2.75 million?

Stuff like that is why I don't understand how we bring back Derrick Nnadi. He's CLEARLY better than Nnadi. And veteran run-stuffers sign for asswipe money every year.

Why is this dude still here??????
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 02:58 PM   #872
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think Zach Sieler is just criminally underrated and they friggen stole him for 3/$30 million. Former 7th rounder from pissnuckle university or something - just flat out turned himself into a real good NFL player.

More of a yeoman pass rusher but super high motor and great length/strength. Better get-off than he gets credit for as well.
They signed Sieler after they couldn't come to a deal with Wilkens so that's cause and effect.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #873
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They signed Sieler after they couldn't come to a deal with Wilkens so that's cause and effect.
Ah - I wondered about that.

I think Sieler's more versatile but Wilkens is probably a little more valuable as a pure NT.

I think Sieler would also fit a bit better here, but that's also because I don't see a great deal of value in tossing money at a NT when you can get average all over the place if you actually try.

By, y'know, NOT retaining !@#$ing Nnadi out of habit...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 03:19 PM   #874
Veteran

Quote:
Man - Andrew Billings signed for $2.75 million?

Stuff like that is why I don't understand how we bring back Derrick Nnadi. He's CLEARLY better than Nnadi. And veteran run-stuffers sign for asswipe money every year.

Why is this dude still here??????
You've got Bilings on that and Maurice Hurst on about half, could build a nice DT room for peanuts I realise the second is a reclamation project and a different player but he looked damn good for the Browns.

I'm' equally baffled by our DT approach. There's probably a dozen PS squad guys, including on our own in Shelton, who offer more. Gotta think sense prevails.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-12-2023, 04:57 PM   #875
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
That may have been the plan this past draft, but Veach stated that no one would trade up with us. The price for success...
If these WRs keep on playing like they did on Thursday, we won't need to trade up.

Last edited by Womble; 09-12-2023 at 05:05 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:17 PM   #876
MVP

Quote:
That's the crew you wait for, but none of them are going to hit the market either. They'll extend or tag/trade.

Elite WRs don't hit free agency any more frequently than quarterbacks do.

Higgins isn't elite, IMO. He's a jump-ball guy. He's a product of all that attention Chase gets leaving him in a position for YOLO throws that he can go up and get. But he's not someone I'm breaking the bank for.

Yeah no thanks on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:53 PM   #877
Veteran

**** it. All aboard the Antonio Brown train.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:05 PM   #878
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
**** it. All aboard the Antonio Brown train.

No. We're not THAT desperate.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:28 PM   #879
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
This.

I mean, I thought this was the whole plan. Use your draft capital and resources to develop skill position players on the cheap side and hope that you hit on 1 or 2 of them. That way you can continue to surround your World Class QB with an OL and a defense.

This is the plan, we just have to hope it pans out. And if it doesn't, well **** it we tried.
It IS the plan, people are just freaking out because it didn't go well game one.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 06:47 PM   #880
MVP

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:06 PM   #881
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It IS the plan, people are just freaking out because it didn't go well game one.
I’m sure all our rookies on D last year didn’t look great game 1 last year .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 09-14-2023, 04:34 AM   #882
In Search of a Life

George Pickens already complaining about not wanting to be on the team. So I’m still good with not going to him. It’s a weird knock to say someone can be too overcompetitive. But when it leads to tantrums and finger pointing that’s a problem. It’s almost like a dialed down offense version of marcus peters
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 06:26 AM   #883
MVP

This week, honestly, I expect a 50% better performance. I expect fewer drops (and no pick 6's), I expect a little tighter route running, and I expect a little more precision in timing.

I really think last week was a perfect storm of :

Kelce's out! I gotta pick up the slack!

and instead of just running the routes and catching the ball in the flow of the game, several guys just trying to do too much.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 09:25 AM   #884
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
This week, honestly, I expect a 50% better performance. I expect fewer drops (and no pick 6's), I expect a little tighter route running, and I expect a little more precision in timing.

I really think last week was a perfect storm of :

Kelce's out! I gotta pick up the slack!

and instead of just running the routes and catching the ball in the flow of the game, several guys just trying to do too much.
Agreed, and the short notice of Kelce being out definitely factored in.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:12 AM   #885
MVP

I don't think we're in any position to pay a high end WR1 in FA, and we need our picks in the 1st to spend on OL and DL.

Seems to me the best we could do would be a an aging vet like Mike Evans, a WR1 on a reasonable contract, that we might be able to pick up for a 3rd.

Bringing in a quality vet that wants to win a ring and mix him in with our young core could be a great way to elevate the young guys moving forward.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.