Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:42 AM   #8791
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Trolling the food thread is pretty weak, dontcha think?

You'd smash some shrimp and red potatoes
I meant to quote the spaghetti O pizza
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:43 AM   #8792
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
LOL, when your claim to fame is shitting in the shower, well, that tells me all I need to know.
You tried it...don't lie
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:54 AM   #8793
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
so i had to reward the boys for a job well done on chores. big man chores.

i went to the butcher and got 1 inch thick NY strip steaks.
You can get NY strip steaks Down Under? I would have thought you'd get all your beef there and a strip would be called Aberdeen Strip or something like that.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:02 AM   #8794
Consuming CP souls

His "steak" is made outta roo
Old 08-05-2017, 09:19 AM   #8795
Supporter

Wife grilled a pork tenderloin yesterday. It was really good. Forgot to grab a pic.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #8796
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife grilled a pork tenderloin yesterday. It was really good. Forgot to grab a pic.
That is one of my favorite ****ing meals. I love to grill tenderloin
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:02 AM   #8797
Gimme My Berries Back!

I fooled around with slow cooker pork loin chops with apples, cranberries and onions. It was decent.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:02 AM   #8798
Supporter

Anyone ever tackled an Il Timpano, like they made in Big Night?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:19 AM   #8799
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Anyone ever tackled an Il Timpano, like they made in Big Night?

LOVE everything BUT the Eggs! Yuck eggs!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:33 AM   #8800
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
LOVE everything BUT the Eggs! Yuck eggs!
Exactly my thought! WTF hard boiled eggs in pasta?
Old 08-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #8801
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Bbbbbaby back ribs are mmmm good

had cooked cut up potato and carrots & chop green stem onion and melted cream cheese pretty good too.

I like green stem onion they don't make me cry or hurt my eyes and great with any meal.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:12 PM   #8802
Cast Iron Jedi

Got some tikka masala on the stove now.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:26 PM   #8803
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Got some tikka masala on the stove now.
Please explain for my uncultured ass.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:29 PM   #8804
Ultrabanned

Got a crockpot full of chili stewing away. Corn bread and honey on the side. First time for chili in quite a while. Nice day for it too. Cool and rainy, feels like fall here.

If only I could flip on a football game, ahh soon enough.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #8805
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Got a crockpot full of chili stewing away. Corn bread and honey on the side. First time for chili in quite a while. Nice day for it too. Cool and rainy, feels like fall here.

If only I could flip on a football game, ahh soon enough.
your days are getting shorter as ours are getting longer. soon enough i will be able to get the garden up and running again. cannot stand eating grocery store veggies in the winter. may as well eat cardboard.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.