Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:55 AM   #8761
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You're not smart enough for me to care...in RL our paths would never cross.
You appear to be out of excuses. Got it.
Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:04 PM   #8762
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell View Post
You appear to be out of excuses. Got it.
And you have no discernible observations....

So the officials just decide to just hand Washington a fumble after a Cleveland player emerges from a scrum with it...despite no video evidence that the Redskins actually recovered. Not surprising, NFL supports the decision by it's hand-picked, unregulated refs...funny how things never work out for the Browns.

Enjoy wasting your time/money on an entity designed to exploit you...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...owns-on-fumble
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:19 PM   #8763
Starter

Quote:

Enjoy wasting your time/money on an entity designed to exploit you...
Wait, didn't you watch some games this weekend?
Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:28 PM   #8764
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
And I'm not strong enough mentally/emotionally to just admit that it isn't all fixed...
But instead, that the team I like just isn't that good at building a championship roster and isn't committed to greatness.

Fixed your post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:29 PM   #8765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Honestly, if you truly believe all this... why do you still watch? It sounds like it is a burden on your soul, just walk away. Find another hobby. It's not like you're saving anyone by preaching the noise. Just save yourself and find something that makes you happy.
I was giving it one last chance...but the officiating has, somehow, become even more f@cked up. I almost like they arent even trying to hide it anymore. Everyone is acting like this is an accident... it's not. It's greed and power...they are using their media mouth-pieces to push detection away from the source.

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one late PI (that cant be reviewed)....easy money. The catch is..they can never be arrested for it. Just say "sorry" and deposit the cash.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:34 PM   #8766
#triggering

Quote:
I was giving it one last chance...but the officiating has, somehow, become even more f@cked up. I almost like they arent even trying to hide it anymore. Everyone is acting like this is an accident... it's not. It's greed and power...they are using their media mouth-pieces to push detection away from the source.

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the point spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one PI late....easy money.
Don't get me wrong... it's fun reading. You've mentioned (as have others) that ratings are down because of the way last season ended and all the crazy you've posted.

Personally, I think it's because a lot of the prime time games have sucked.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:35 PM   #8767
Starter

Quote:

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one late PI (that cant be reviewed)....easy money. The catch is..they can never be arrested for it. Just say "sorry" and deposit the cash.
By clicking and linking an article about a blown call, you are de facto supporting the NFL. You realize this, right?
Old 10-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #8768
Choco Favre

Don't worry about it Blackop.

Just more WWE Wrestlemania bs.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:43 PM   #8769
MVP

Then you have this little "predictive programming" nugget dropped by the head of officiating during the off-season.

For those ignorant to propaganda techniques...predictive programming is implemented by someone in authority. It plants a seed of suggestion...towards an event that hasn't happened yet. When the event comes to fruition...those exposed to the narrative are more likely to accept a situation where, before, would have rejected it.

Last edited by BlackOp; 10-03-2016 at 01:01 PM..
Old 10-03-2016, 01:00 PM   #8770
Starter

Quote:
Then you have this little "predictive programming" nugget dropped by the head of officiating during the off-season.

For those ignorant to propaganda techniques...predictive programming is implemented by someone in authority. It plants that seed of suggestion...towards an event that hasn't happened yet. When the event comes to fruition...those exposed to the narrative are more likely to accept a situation where, before, would have rejected it.

Care to provide some context to the quote?
Old 10-03-2016, 01:05 PM   #8771
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Don't worry about it Blackop.

Just more WWE Wrestlemania bs.
Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If its not legit, it's just trash theater for the minions. I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an hour game wrapped in two hours of commercials.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:10 PM   #8772
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Fixed your post
Meh...
Old 10-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #8773
Starter

Quote:
Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If its not legit, it's just trash theater for the minions. I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an hour game wrapped in two hours of commercials.
Well, now you have more time to dig that system of bunkers in your backyard.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:26 PM   #8774
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell View Post
Well, now you have more time to dig that system of bunkers in your backyard.
I've actually always wanted a nuclear bunker in my back yard. Even if there's no nuclear war, it seems like it would be a good man cave.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:46 PM   #8775
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've actually always wanted a nuclear bunker in my back yard. Even if there's no nuclear war, it seems like it would be a good man cave.
Quite literally a man cave.