Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 05:56 PM   #8686
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
a thousand bucks

how the **** is AMC going to 1000?
This DD showing double that is possible. Read through it and draw your own conclusions but it was hard to argue against. I say "was" because now none of his DD matters since it has come to light we are for sure playing a rigged game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WallStreetb...m_source=share
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 06:54 PM   #8687
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post

I just made two different purchases on this stock. I invest for the long term- so hopefully any fallout will quickly be forgotten with good earnings.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 06:57 PM   #8688
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
This DD showing double that is possible. Read through it and draw your own conclusions but it was hard to argue against. I say "was" because now none of his DD matters since it has come to light we are for sure playing a rigged game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WallStreetb...m_source=share
That's nearly 2 weeks old and the game has obviously changed (or not). Here is a well liked recent rundown:

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/co...user_mr_digby/
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:08 PM   #8689
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

I just made two different purchases on this stock. I invest for the long term- so hopefully any fallout will quickly be forgotten with good earnings.
If you're long on it like me it'll definitely pay off imo, my only concern is for the people trying to make a quick profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
That's nearly 2 weeks old and the game has obviously changed (or not). Here is a well liked recent rundown:

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/co...user_mr_digby/
The expired option numbers are different but the naked short numbers have increased significantly since that DD. The shorties have dug themselves in a much deeper hole since then.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:16 PM   #8690
Mod Team

I’ll be happy if it goes above $20.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:42 PM   #8691
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’ll be happy if it goes above $20.
Yep. I'll sell short of $25.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:01 PM   #8692
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
a thousand bucks

They must doing successful research on faster than light travel.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:45 PM   #8693
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
a thousand bucks

Just a reminder:

GME
52 week low= $2.57
High= $483.00
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 02:00 PM   #8694
Starter

Quote:
a thousand bucks

The cult that is pushing GME and AMC doesn't understand basic things like market cap.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 02:01 PM   #8695
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Just a reminder:

GME
52 week low= $2.57
High= $483.00
AMC has 7x the outstanding shares. $480s for AMC is around $70.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-21-2021, 02:02 PM   #8696
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
AMC has 7x the outstanding shares. $480s for AMC is around $70.
Shit I'd sell it all at $30
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 03:08 PM   #8697
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Picked up 38 Earnhardt Collectable 1:24 and 1:16 cars in boxes for $4 a piece at auction today. They are in pristine condition. Bought a shit ton of mixed silver coins and certificates was a great day to be outside buying shit.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:50 AM   #8698
Prestige Worldwide

AMC...I hate you.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:56 AM   #8699
I'll be back.

bUy tHe DiP
Old 03-22-2021, 08:09 AM   #8700
I'll be back.

AMC. What a piece of shit.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote