Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #8626
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Plays his best ball in the playoffs?
What are his KC pkayoff game stats?
Here you go, stats from his three playoff games with KC....

Completions - 76
Attempts - 118
Yards - 814
TD's - 6
INT's - 1
Rushing Yards - 84
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:16 PM   #8627
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Completions - 76
Attempts - 118
Yards - 814
TD's - 6
INT's - 1
Rushing Yards - 84
I just realized he said with KC, but I don't see why we wouldn't include his time with the 49ers when we're talking specifically about the player.

Either way, Alex has been really ****ing good in the playoffs with a legit #1 WR for only 1 of those 5 playoff games.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:37 PM   #8628
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I am suggesting that...it's only game 3 of the season. Reid has been around a long time and knows not showing your full hand is advantageous. Misdirection is his bread and butter....

KC was up 17-3...so quit spinning.

Denver has the 31st ranked defense against the run...not every team is going to drop INTs when Semenboy is forced to pass. That defense has taken a step back this year...
That is the dumbest goddamned thing I have read yet.

"Andy Reid and The Secret Playbook", by Blacktard.

GTFOutta' here with that dumbassed shit, child.

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:42 PM   #8629
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Maybe we need to change the name of the site to trollplanet
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:43 PM   #8630
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Maybe we need to change the name of the site to trollplanet
This is the Official shit-talkin' thread, so that your other threads don't get polluted.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:44 PM   #8631
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
5 Games:

112/186 (69.22%)

1,309 yards 11 TD's 1 INT

99.1 QBR

Also, 29 rushes for 198 yards and a TD

Sit the **** down.
5?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:45 PM   #8632
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
That is the dumbest goddamned thing I have read yet.

"Andy Reid and The Secret Playbook", by Blacktard.

GTFOutta' here with that dumbassed shit, child.

If you think that's the dumbest thing you've read yet, then apparently you didn't see Tuckdaddy's Alex Smith thread. Actually, I've read dumber crap from you too.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:48 PM   #8633
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Completions - 76
Attempts - 118
Yards - 814
TD's - 6
INT's - 1
Rushing Yards - 84
Thanks. Not horrible. I was busting balls on homer because he's pimping Ass11 to be a playoff master which i found funny.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:52 PM   #8634
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
If you think that's the dumbest thing you've read yet, then apparently you didn't see Tuckdaddy's Alex Smith thread. Actually, I've read dumber crap from you too.
Oh I saw it, and I feel for ol' Tuck. He, like Reerun before him, should just accept the ceiling for what it is and either be a fan or don't.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:56 PM   #8635
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
This is the Official shit-talkin' thread, so that your other threads don't get polluted.
It isn't working they are all trashed too.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:00 PM   #8636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
5?
Yes, including his time in SF. I'm talking specifically about the player, so I don't see why that's not relevant.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:04 PM   #8637
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thanks. Not horrible. I was busting balls on homer because he's pimping Ass11 to be a playoff master which i found funny.
I never called him a "playoff master". I said he plays his best ball in the playoffs, which is clear to anybody that's followed his career, but like usual you have no ****ing clue.

And lol @ "not horrible"

Those #'s are great for a QB that's had a legit #1 WR for one game in his playoff career. Top 5 in career postseason QB rating with an 11 to 1 TD ratio, nearly 70%, and 1,300+ yards in 5 games, and you call that "not horrible"? Go **** yourself.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:21 PM   #8638
MVP

I just watched the first half of the Donko game...Semenboy looked barely serviceable so far. Bengals extended drives with 3rd down penalties at least 5 times. Late flag on a Semen sack that they didn't show a replay of for defensive holding.

They also sustained a drive on a pass the hit the turf but was ruled complete. That fumble happened a split second after his knee was down. Talk about all the calls going in your favor.

He was throwing high and behind players. His bomb was under thrown and Sanders was only open because he had Jones' slow ancient ass on him. He literally had to turn around to catch it.

The Sanders short TD pass was nice but should never had happened. Should have been picked off twice on that drive alone...

I was expecting him to look a lot better than this...

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-28-2016 at 08:30 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:22 PM   #8639
I'll be back.

Alex was distinctly average in the playoffs last season. 218 yards/1 TD/game. YPC a horribly low 9.5.

We can put to rest any idea that he's Joe Montana II in the postseason, I think.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:39 PM   #8640
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Alex was distinctly average in the playoffs last season. 218 yards/1 TD/game. YPC a horribly low 9.5.

We can put to rest any idea that he's Joe Montana II in the postseason, I think.
Let'a ignore the bigger sample size for an even smaller one. That makes a lot of sense.

He was without Morse, LDT, Maclin, Charles, Ware, and West in the Pats playoff game on the road, yet still made plays and kept us in the game until Davis fumbled it away.

You can cherry pick those playoff stats all you want, but the fact that he's been really good remains.

Alex's playoff stats in a 16 game projection to give some perspective:

4,160 yards, 35.2 TD's, and 3.2 INT's

Like I said, Alex has played his best ball in the playoffs, and it's not even debatable. Stop cherry picking pillowbiter.