Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:00 AM   #841
In Search of a Life

If I were gonna trade and pay one.....I'd want Ceedee I think.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:04 AM   #842
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Next years FA WR class is meh, unless Higgins makes it but man....that's not gonna be cheap.

I really don't know what you do. Maybe trade up for the best WR you can in teh first.
The best way to success, is always the same - draft and develop your own talent. They need to develop Moore and Rice.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 10:07 AM   #843
Hockey Town

Quote:
Ridley would be interesting but he's about to be 30.

Aiyuk would probably require a trade and pay and I don't wanna do that for a WR>
Nah Aiyuk is hitting FA, SF has no ability to throw out another big deal.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:07 AM   #844
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Chase Smith, Waddle, Lamb are coming up the year after.
That's the crew you wait for, but none of them are going to hit the market either. They'll extend or tag/trade.

Elite WRs don't hit free agency any more frequently than quarterbacks do.

Higgins isn't elite, IMO. He's a jump-ball guy. He's a product of all that attention Chase gets leaving him in a position for YOLO throws that he can go up and get. But he's not someone I'm breaking the bank for.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:11 AM   #845
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Higgins isn't elite, IMO. He's a jump-ball guy. He's a product of all that attention Chase gets leaving him in a position for YOLO throws that he can go up and get. But he's not someone I'm breaking the bank for.
Agreed.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:12 AM   #846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Nah Aiyuk is hitting FA, SF has no ability to throw out another big deal.
They'll have the space to tag/trade.

They're not gonna let him walk.

Basically any WR with the ability to go for 1,000 yards who's 27 or younger is going to get a tag/trade at best.

The 49ers can move money around enough to get him tagged then deal him. They don't have another legit tag candidate that season (Lance might've made things interesting if he didn't suck; Armstead will be too old and you don't tag a 30 yr old Charvarius Ward in 2025). Fred Warner would be 29 and might make an interesting question for them (tag him instead of give him a long-term deal) but from a pure asset management standpoint, you tag/trade Aiyuk.

most of their truly horrifying dead money problems come through in 2024. If necessary they can make several maneuvers to create a cap hold sufficient to tag Aiyuk.

He won't see free agency either.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:54 AM   #847
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's the crew you wait for, but none of them are going to hit the market either. They'll extend or tag/trade.

Elite WRs don't hit free agency any more frequently than quarterbacks do.

Waddle could be interesting with Miami's cap situation and Tyreek but I'm not sure if he's a true alpha #1 guy.

Ceedee would be the guy I'd target, tag and trade and sign but shit it's gonna cost alot. Or Smith.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:13 AM   #848

Quote:
Waddle could be interesting with Miami's cap situation and Tyreek but I'm not sure if he's a true alpha #1 guy.

Ceedee would be the guy I'd target, tag and trade and sign but shit it's gonna cost alot. Or Smith.
Waddle is in year 3, plus his 4th year on his rookie deal, plus his 5th year option.

He won't even be a consideration for the franchise tag until 2026. Hill will be 32 and to hear him tell it, ready to retire by then.

Waddle's too far down the road for me to worry about, honestly. He's cheap for 2 years after this one so the Dolphins aren't gonna worry about it until they have to. And by then, who knows if Waddle will NEED to step into Hill's shoes.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:15 AM   #849
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Sure he wanted to GET PAID and threw $30MILLION out there, but didn't Tyreek himself say that he just wanted the Chiefs to get close? He said he went to bed and expected to get up in the morning with a new offer from the Chiefs, and expected to stay in KC. But KC did not counter. If the Chiefs had gotten close, it wouldn't have been a reset of the market. It would have been near the top for sure, but lower than Adams. I think if they would have gone up from 25 million to 28.5 that would have done it. You're right though in thst his price was too much, especially with Jones' upcoming contract looming.
He said a bunch of shit. Almost none of it is accurate I'd bet.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:17 AM   #850
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Waddle is in year 3, plus his 4th year on his rookie deal, plus his 5th year option.

He won't even be a consideration for the franchise tag until 2026. Hill will be 32 and to hear him tell it, ready to retire by then.

Waddle's too far down the road for me to worry about, honestly. He's cheap for 2 years after this one so the Dolphins aren't gonna worry about it until they have to. And by then, who knows if Waddle will NEED to step into Hill's shoes.
Yeah, I dunno if he's even an option.

I don't really consider Jefferson an option. No way that dude gets out of Minny.

The one guy that would also interest me is Kyle Pitts.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:25 AM   #851

Quote:
Yeah, I dunno if he's even an option.

I don't really consider Jefferson an option. No way that dude gets out of Minny.

The one guy that would also interest me is Kyle Pitts.
If the Falcons are hell-bent on wasting Drake London, I'd toss a 2nd their way...

1 friggen target last week? Jesus - just run 3 TEs...
Old 09-12-2023, 11:28 AM   #852

Y'know, I was thinking about the Falcons as a real Chris Jones possibility. Everyone wants to talk Bears and Lions but the Falcons are a real nice fit for him as well, especially as a team that sees themselves on the cusp of accomplishing something.

If they're not gonna use London, would a Jones + pick for London trade get any traction?
Old 09-12-2023, 11:35 AM   #853
Hockey Town

Quote:
Y'know, I was thinking about the Falcons as a real Chris Jones possibility. Everyone wants to talk Bears and Lions but the Falcons are a real nice fit for him as well, especially as a team that sees themselves on the cusp of accomplishing something.

If they're not gonna use London, would a Jones + pick for London trade get any traction?
Man I dunno, they're a team I think may offer up a pick for Kyler Murray.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:49 AM   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Man I dunno, they're a team I think may offer up a pick for Kyler Murray.
Coach Killer.

I'd want no part of trading for that guy. If he does well, he gets all the credit because of his play style. When he does poorly, EVERYONE gets the ax.

And with a massive guaranteed base salary next year coming off a significant injury and an....unknown commitment to football - that's just a horrid gamble. Especially when he'll be largely worthless once his legs go because he simply has no touch at all and his ball placement is hot garbage.

Yeah - that's just a real bad idea to me.
Old 09-12-2023, 11:53 AM   #855
In Search of a Life

Our best bet is to just get this roster to a point that we can make an agressive trade up for a WR in the 1st.

If this team could've afforded to go up and get JSN or Flowers, we'd be great at WR right now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote