Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:21 AM   #841
Go Beavers!

During the preview for next week's show, they showed a coach during the game say "Well, he just played his last snap as a Chief". Wonder who he was talking about.

Ross?
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #842
don't tell me about collage

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc
During the preview for next week's show, they showed a coach during the game say "Well, he just played his last snap as a Chief". Wonder who he was talking about.

Ross?
I hope. After that play in the last game against Jax I thought he would be gone.
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #843
__

I bet it's Ross.

I was saying the exact same thing when Ross put the rock on the ground.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #844
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
More hard knocks footage from nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d801b118d
Cool. I added that and the clips from the first two weeks to the thread starter.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #845
Supporter

HBO replay starting rirght now
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #846
Supporter

they showed bowe catching 5 passes in camp...hands looked good
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #847
Don't Tease Me

this last episode was the best imo
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:18 PM   #848
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz
this last episode was the best imo
I'm tellin ya, that Arrowhead sequence about 5 minutes in needs to be shown in the stadium before games. I just about started screaming myself when I saw that.

Anybody (ahem...GoChiefs) in the mood to cut that sequence out as its own standalone file?
Old 08-23-2007, 12:20 PM   #849
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
I'm tellin ya, that Arrowhead sequence about 5 minutes in needs to be shown in the stadium before games.
that is a great idea. that clip got me so pumped up. i get goosebumps just thinking about it.

"THIS...IS WHAT HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE LOOKS LIKE."
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:26 PM   #850
Supporter

lmao

turley "yeah, i wanted to choke him out...but i can't do that"
Old 08-24-2007, 08:55 AM   #851
Supporter

I am getting these put up as streaming video as quickly as I can. Episode 3 is done. 2 is in the process of conversion (takes 4 1/2 hours!). If anyone can get me episode 1 it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.0x53.com/HardKnocks/
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:03 AM   #852
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz
I am getting these put up as streaming video as quickly as I can. Episode 3 is done. 2 is in the process of conversion (takes 4 1/2 hours!). If anyone can get me episode 1 it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.0x53.com/HardKnocks/
Despite what mininova says, there are plenty of seeds for the Episode 1 torrent. I'm showing 34 right now.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #853
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Despite what mininova says, there are plenty of seeds for the Episode 1 torrent. I'm showing 34 right now.
Grabbing it now.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:23 AM   #854
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman merman
that is a great idea. that clip got me so pumped up. i get goosebumps just thinking about it.

"THIS...IS WHAT HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE LOOKS LIKE."

width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://smg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Arrowhead_intro.flv">
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #855
Supporter

All three episodes are up. http://www.0x53.com/HardKnocks/

Last edited by penguinz; 08-24-2007 at 09:19 PM..