Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:15 AM   #8521
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
I have consistently said that every single time I talked about when I scouted him.

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, **** you.

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:56 AM   #8522
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

I wasn't impressed with Mahomes although I did see some things I liked. He's got a hell of an arm and I think he is eventually going to be a great QB but he seems raw to me. Obviously you can't put too much weight on his first NFL start.

Reid will coach him up into a great QB no doubt in my mind but the posters here gushing over his play last week are stupid IMO. 0 TDs against a defense that was clearly just going through the motions is not impressive and that INT he threw was God awful.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:58 AM   #8523
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I wasn't impressed with Mahomes although I did see some things I liked. He's got a hell of an arm and I think he is eventually going to be a great QB but he seems raw to me. Obviously you can't put too much weight on his first NFL start.

Reid will coach him up into a great QB no doubt in my mind but the posters here gushing over his play last week are stupid IMO. 0 TDs against a defense that was clearly just going through the motions is not impressive and that INT he threw was God awful.

Spoken like a true Smith lover. You guys just can't handle the reality of the situation...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:01 AM   #8524
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

He hit Robinson in the hands on what should have been a touchdown. Does somebody have to post the stats again on first NFL starts for all time greats?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #8525
In Search of a Life

As somebody who has always remained neutral in the Alex Smith BS, I’m officially sick of these Alexsexuals.

If Alex had an identical game, they’d be praising him for it.

That’s not to say the anti-Alex posters wouldn’t be just as hypocritical, but at least they have the rookie vs. 12 year vet argument.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:05 AM   #8526
Andy Reid Supporter

How many times did Demarcus Robinson **** Pat over in Denver? It’s hard to see, but by my count he dropped 3 passes he should have caught.

Anyone have footage of the first 2 plays of the game? I think Pat hit him right in his hands.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:06 AM   #8527
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
How many times did Demarcus Robinson **** Pat over in Denver? It’s hard to see, but by my count he dropped 3 passes he should have caught.

Anyone have footage of the first 2 plays of the game? I think Pat hit him right in his hands.
He did.

Dropped that TD too.

That's what is special about Mahomes. He's able to offset his teammates' mistakes. His first 2 passes are dropped and then he fires a 40 yard strike to Harris to extend the drive that leads to a td.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:10 AM   #8528
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

He had 11 Targets I think.

Probably sounds like I am defending him but he has seen very few targets the last few weeks and did get better as the game went on. Hopefully he steps up in the Play-offs
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-02-2018, 09:15 AM   #8529
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Spoken like a true Smith lover. You guys just can't handle the reality of the situation...
I said he is going to be a great QB eventually. I don't see what the problem with my post is and what it has to do with Smitty?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #8530
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Get hit by a ****ing truck.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #8531
Choco Favre

Quote:
I said he is going to be a great QB eventually. I don't see what the problem with my post is and what it has to do with Smitty?
Eventually means next season
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #8532
Your mom

Quote:

No one gives a **** about what you think you ****ing reerun.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:21 AM   #8533
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Because your whole basis of how you look at Mahomes revolves around your desire for Smith to be the starter into 2018...

You say that it's 'pathetic' that Mahomes did not score a TD against the Broncos defense, yet that's been perfectly fine in years past when Smith was only scoring a TD per game? You mean Alex Smith hasn't had numerous games where he didn't score a TD?

You also know that he could have easily had a TD if Robinson doesn't drop the fade pass. Or if Mahomes doesn't just barely step out of bounds at the one yard line on his run. The kid set the offense up inside the five yard line twice. Sherman ran it once, Robinson dropped a TD the other time.

If it were Smith, you'd be defending these facts just the same.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #8534
sorta mod-ish

Just for shits and giggles, I went and looked up Alex's first career start. It came in 2005 in a home game against the Indianapolis Colts (week 5).

attempts - 23
completions - 9
yards - 74
tds - 0
ints - 4
sacks - 5
rushing - 3 yds on 2 atts.
rating - 8.5

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0510090sfo.htm
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:26 AM   #8535
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Just for shits and giggles, I went and looked up Alex's first career start. It came in 2005 in a home game against the Indianapolis Colts.

attempts - 23
completions - 9
yards - 74
tds - 0
ints - 4
sacks - 5
rushing - 3 yds on 2 atts.
rating - 8.5

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0510090sfo.htm
In before some moron says that Mahomes played a meaningless game against scrubs.