Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:48 PM   #8476
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
The good - he made the two best throws of the Chiefs season.

The bad - there was more bad than good. That's pretty much the story of Mahomes in every game I've watched.

Maybe he's grown a little? Hard to tell honestly. I still think he needs to sit another year.

Right now he's as boom or bust as it gets. Time will help the odds for "boom" emmensely.
Worst football take of the year. This post is Tigger bad.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:54 PM   #8477
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Worst football take of the year. This post is Tigger bad.
I have consistently said that every single time I talked about when I scouted him.

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, **** you.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:55 PM   #8478
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
I have consistently said that every single time I talked about when I scouted him.

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, **** you.
You are so ****ing dumb.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:56 PM   #8479
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Bump for dumb shit black Bob to see.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #8480
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Troll and an idiot
Yep
Old 01-01-2018, 09:02 PM   #8481
Shit

Quote:

You have consistently been wrong
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:04 PM   #8482
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Bump for dumb shit black Bob to see.
What's your point? Did you see the stats I predicted for him before the game?

167 yards and 1 int

I didn't expect much
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #8483
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Dude, I think what people are asking you to do is open your mind a bit to what he is as a QB.

Do you think if Andy Reid wanted him to assimilate 100% into the expected "good" mechanics and footwork that he would have drafted him at all? And if Mahomes did assimilate into those perfect mechanics and footwork that he would be as dynamic of a playmaker as he is?

Yeah, it still needs work. He needs to work on his drop backs. He needs to continue to immerse himself in the playbook and know the placement of every bead of snot on the field.

But throwing off his back foot with guys crawling up his ass is what he does. And that's why Reid got him. You can't expect him to take that out of his toolbox, because that's not who he is.

Sorry that's not what you wanted in a QB, but it's what the Chiefs got. But I think you'll see in the end that it's going to end up being a better level of QB play than what Houston will get out of Deshaun Watson.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #8484
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it. It's my theory.

Just to clarify...

Mahomes isn't a poor leader imo. He's just a non-leader. It's not like Geno. I predicted a teammate would punch Geno in the face before he was drafted and it happened.

I really wanted Watson. He is an A+ leader. He was a master of leading 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives. He can make the play and put the team on his back when they need it most. That's the difference between franchise QBs and non Franchise QBs in the NFL. You can talk about footwork, arm strength, accuracy, and even smarts but, none of it is more important than leadership.

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think he is spoiled rich like Manziel. He reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince - great guy who is likable but doesn't always relate and has little real life experience. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it.

I'm a little late catching up on this thread, but did you just say hes not a leader because of his...haircut?

What a moron.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #8485
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
You have consistently been wrong
Actually, I have been correct more often than not in the long run.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #8486
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I'm a little late catching up on this thread, but did you just say hes not a leader because of his...haircut?

What a moron.
No, I said haircut would help.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:10 PM   #8487
Shit

Quote:
Actually, I have been correct more often than not in the long run.
No
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:11 PM   #8488
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Dude, I think what people are asking you to do is open your mind a bit to what he is as a QB.

Do you think if Andy Reid wanted him to assimilate 100% into the expected "good" mechanics and footwork that he would have drafted him at all? And if Mahomes did assimilate into those perfect mechanics and footwork that he would be as dynamic of a playmaker as he is?

Yeah, it still needs work. He needs to work on his drop backs. He needs to continue to immerse himself in the playbook and know the placement of every bead of snot on the field.

But throwing off his back foot with guys crawling up his ass is what he does. And that's why Reid got him. You can't expect him to take that out of his toolbox, because that's not who he is.

Sorry that's not what you wanted in a QB, but it's what the Chiefs got. But I think you'll see in the end that it's going to end up being a better level of QB play than what Houston will get out of Deshaun Watson.
I have been open minded since five minutes after he was drafted. I posted about it here. I don't have a problem with where he was drafted and what we gave. It's what the boss/organization wanted. I am just honest about what I see. I genuinely hope he works out. I just have my doubts. I am not gonna knit pick the guy. I pronounced that yesterday. All I am saying is what I saw was the same thing I saw in college.

The difference between me and you guys is I don't have hope. He doesn't give me hope. I'd keep looking and take another QB early this year.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:12 PM   #8489
Shit

Quote:
I have been open minded since five minutes after he was drafted. I posted about it here. I don't have a problem with where he was drafted and what we gave. It's what the boss/organization wanted. I am just honest about what I see. I genuinely hope he works out. I just have my doubts. I am not gonna knit pick the guy. I pronounced that yesterday. All I am saying is what I saw was the same thing I saw in college.

The difference between me and you guys is I don't have hope. He doesn't give me hope. I'd keep looking and take another QB early this year.
Yeah, not happening
Old 01-01-2018, 09:13 PM   #8490
In Search of a Life

Oh **** off already Mugsy
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.