Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2023, 06:24 PM   #826
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
This guy loves to high point the ball. With a 41" vertical, I can see why. Dude has some Moss in his game. I'm looking forward to seeing how he developed as a route runner. Sounds like he already has some chemistry with Pat.
I see his play style as more Dez Bryant than moss
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2023, 07:22 PM   #827
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
We've played in 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls and won 2 of them.
fyp
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:31 AM   #828
DeadPunisher

So, if Rice plays well, gatekeepers can say, See, I told you he was good.

And if Rice plays poorly, the gatekeepers can just say I expected too much, a second round receiver was never going to contribute his rookie year.

It's a nice little catch-22 they set up to make sure they can't be wrong.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:47 AM   #829
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I see his play style as more Dez Bryant than moss
Yes, I like that comparison.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-05-2023, 04:20 AM   #830
Veteran

Quote:

And if Rice plays poorly, the gatekeepers can just say I expected too much, a second round receiver was never going to contribute his rookie year.

I quite like the pick, perfectly happy with it, and I'm not sure I'd use the term "gatekeepers" as people can say what they think here, they might just get hammered if people disagree.

But I think there's a germ of truth to the point that there's no real recognition of those calling bad picks getting it right. Some of it's fair enough i.e. they might need more time. But some of it is just pretending people are making claims they're not i.e. they are expert evaluators. We can always argue the toss about what "value" a player has or what "impact" should be expected from a R1, R2 pick etc, but sometimes a guy is a bum and a reach and people called it and got it right, even if they called it for the wrong reasons/analysis.

None of this imo relates to Rice, to be clear!
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 06:46 AM   #831
MVP

Bacon comes in rasheers, KC has a new love
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-05-2023, 10:02 AM   #832
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

You're so FOS. Jesus man, are you taking up the mantle for Chiefy?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 11:43 AM   #833
MVP

I think Rashee Rice is going to be great. The REAL question for me is whether or not this draft pick has to do with Skyy Moore.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:49 PM   #834
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You're so FOS. Jesus man, are you taking up the mantle for Chiefy?
Yeah it's an odd time in Chiefs history to become hypercritical of the GM's draft picks. Maybe he's John Dorsey's CP burner account.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 01:18 PM   #835
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I think Rashee Rice is going to be great. The REAL question for me is whether or not this draft pick has to do with Skyy Moore.
I was thinking Moore would take a lot of the JJSS snaps, but Rice now looks a more obvious fit. How are you thinking it shakes out?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:17 AM   #836
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

He’s wearing number 4.

Kind of a badass WR number.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:35 AM   #837
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Lol no. Rice is your x. Moore is your y.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:37 AM   #838
Andy Reid Supporter

He’s our lone rookie chosen for the rookie photoshoots
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:39 AM   #839
Starter

that is the problem . ANY criticism of a pick is "hypercritical" for the Brett Veach Ball Washing Association. five drafts, five free agencies, five trade deadlines and he still hasn't brought in a topflight offensive skill position player. but he did inherit 3 0r 4.
nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 11:43 AM   #840
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksdad View Post
that is the problem . ANY criticism of a pick is "hypercritical" for the Brett Veach Ball Washing Association. five drafts, five free agencies, five trade deadlines and he still hasn't brought in a topflight offensive skill position player. but he did inherit 3 0r 4.
This is the kind of stupidity that we have to deal with in the golden age of Chiefs football.

I swear some of you are the most whiny impatient miserable ****s.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.