1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHER****ING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 12-29-2019 at 08:32 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:43 AM   #811
Has a particular set of skills

As I posted in another thread, I think we should play the Ravens first. To avoid a hammy injury to Hill playing the Pats or Kelce getting a concussion. We can beat the Pats with one of those gone, not the Ravens.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 09:44 AM   #812
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Weird scheduling quirk today... turns out the Titans vs Saints game means basically nothing for Tennessee. It does not alter any playoff scenario.

Steelers win next 2 games: Steelers get 6th seed.
Steelers win 1 of next 2, TN beats NO & loses to Texans: Steelers get 6th seed.
Steelers win 1 of next 2, TN beats Texans: Titans get 6th seed.
Steelers loses next 2 games: Titans get 6th seed.
IMO the Titans will get the last spot.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-22-2019, 09:50 AM   #813
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
IMO the Titans will get the last spot.

Agreed
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:51 AM   #814
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
As I posted in another thread, I think we should play the Ravens first. To avoid a hammy injury to Hill playing the Pats or Kelce getting a concussion. We can beat the Pats with one of those gone, not the Ravens.

I posted the same thoughts last night. The 4th seed might actually have the better path.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:17 AM   #815
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I posted the same thoughts last night. The 4th seed might actually have the better path.
If you are 4th, the only way to host the championship game is to have #6 beat
#3, then #1.

From 3rd, you have either Houston or Buffalo going into Baltimore and beating the Ravens, then hosting that winner in Arrowhead.

I like that path better... even if it doesn't pan out and we have to go to Baltimore for the championship game.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:33 AM   #816
The Insider

Bunch of pussies on here. Doesn't matter who we play.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:41 AM   #817
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m mostly worried of playing an extra game simply due to injuries. We are a better road team this year and as odd as it sounds, I have more faith in them to play as needed outside of Arrowhead where the pressure is on.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 11:00 AM   #818
MY LITTLE #15

Is there any historic pattern as to which seeds play on what days during the Wild Card weekend? I'm super anxious to find out if the Chiefs will be playing on Saturday or Sunday that weekend should we not somehow get a bye.

Last edited by luv; 12-22-2019 at 11:05 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 11:08 AM   #819
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Is there any historic pattern as to which seeds play on what days during the Wild Card weekend? I'm super anxious to find out if the Chiefs will be playing on Saturday or Sunday that weekend should we not somehow get a bye.

Chiefs always play the first game on Saturday.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:26 PM   #820
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Even though the Browns need 8 things to happen to get in, it's not really that crazy except for beating Baltimore of course.

Browns beat Ravens(not likely) and Bengals.
Steelers lose to Jets and Ravens.
Titans lose to Saints and Texans.
Colts beat Panthers and Jags.

I'd argue that only 1 of the 8 situations would be considered an "upset".
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:34 PM   #821
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’ll take Suggs over the bye. And I really believe that, especially given our injuries.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:36 PM   #822
Colorado Chief Fan

Browns are holding their own so far...
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:07 PM   #823
I’m a Mahomo!

Browns season is on the brink right now.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:03 PM   #824
Supporter

Tacks we’re looking good until that fumble.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:07 PM   #825
I'll be back.

Coming into focus now.

Currently

1. Ravens 13-2
2. Patriots 12-3
3. Chiefs 10-4
4. Texans 10-5
5. Bills 10-5
6. Titans 8-7

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.