Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:22 PM   #811
SuperBowl or bust

Me and some buddies were smoking and drinking a few weeks ago and I had an idea I thought I’d propose.

Is it possible that bigfoots are similar to a mule?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:23 PM   #812
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Me and some buddies were smoking and drinking a few weeks ago and I had an idea I thought I’d propose.

Is it possible that bigfoots are similar to a mule?
What?

Yeah, it sounds like you and your buddies were smoking and drinking quite a bit. A mule? WTF?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:26 PM   #813
Choco Favre

My vote is Bigfoot is a mule
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:28 PM   #814
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Could a bigfoot be like a porcupine?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 02:06 PM   #815
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
I was watching a video of a guy riding his dirt bike through some trails in a very wooded area. A tree had fallen across the path he was on so he started trying to lift his bike over, it was too big to move by hand, when he heard what sounded like someone screaming "Help". It does this a couple of times then dude freaks out, turns around and skedaddles out of there.
An avid hunter/outdoorsman comment with a video of his own to prove his point, that he heard the exact same sound and similarly freaked out until he identified it as........a peacock.
So yea, the woods can make some odd noises until you figure out what it is you're hearing.
Evil entity trying to lure you in.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:10 PM   #816
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Evil entity trying to lure you in.
To be fair, that's kinda what it sounded like.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:12 PM   #817
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Could a bigfoot be like a porcupine?
A bunch of hard to deal with pricks all over it?
So you're saying bigfoot is DC.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:46 PM   #818
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
A bunch of hard to deal with pricks all over it?
So you're saying bigfoot is DC.

or Hollywood. Take your pick.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 05:10 PM   #819
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
What?

Yeah, it sounds like you and your buddies were smoking and drinking quite a bit. A mule? WTF?
If 2 mate, they can have baby . If 2 horses mate, they have baby horses.

If a horse and a donkey mate, they have a mule..which cannot reproduce.

Our conversation devolved into the possibility of a human mating with another species (gorilla, bear, ???) and creating a Bigfoot that cannot reproduce (explaining why there are no villages of them)

Last edited by BossChief; 06-04-2024 at 05:18 PM..
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 08:13 PM   #820
MVP

Said it once I’ll say it again. Multi verse. Its reality overlaps. There’s hundreds of reports of people seeing giant manta rays in the sky. I believe it’s the same thing. Some alternate reality is under water there on an earth that’s flooded.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:01 PM   #821
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Said it once I’ll say it again. Multi verse. Its reality overlaps. There’s hundreds of reports of people seeing giant manta rays in the sky. I believe it’s the same thing. Some alternate reality is under water there on an earth that’s flooded.
Yeah, a lot of this shit has been happening the last few years. The multiverse theory has become widely accepted as not only a possibility, but a likely one. That’s as good of a guess as any as to what the hell is really going on in this existence.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:21 PM   #822
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Yeah, a lot of this shit has been happening the last few years. The multiverse theory has become widely accepted as not only a possibility, but a likely one. That’s as good of a guess as any as to what the hell is really going on in this existence.
Blame CERN
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 09:27 PM   #823
I'll **** anything that moves!

Can't say I believe or not. I'm open to the idea, as well as the idea of Bigfoot occasionally taking a step into our reality from its own, call it multiverse or whatever.

Few years back, a buddy I work with told me quite a story. He lives in way, way upstate NY, kinda near Lake Placid, and is an avid camper and outdoorsman.

He's had a few strange experiences, but one story in particular was pretty wild, and he's absolutely not the type to tell tall tales or seek attention. I believe him, so I guess by that logic, I sorta have to believe in Bigfoot now, don't I? Hmmmm....
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:11 AM   #824
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If 2 mate, they can have baby . If 2 horses mate, they have baby horses.

If a horse and a donkey mate, they have a mule..which cannot reproduce.

Our conversation devolved into the possibility of a human mating with another species (gorilla, bear, ???) and creating a Bigfoot that cannot reproduce (explaining why there are no villages of them)
Someone like Shaq ****ed a spider monkey?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:30 AM   #825
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Can't say I believe or not. I'm open to the idea, as well as the idea of Bigfoot occasionally taking a step into our reality from its own, call it multiverse or whatever.

Few years back, a buddy I work with told me quite a story. He lives in way, way upstate NY, kinda near Lake Placid, and is an avid camper and outdoorsman.

He's had a few strange experiences, but one story in particular was pretty wild, and he's absolutely not the type to tell tall tales or seek attention. I believe him, so I guess by that logic, I sorta have to believe in Bigfoot now, don't I? Hmmmm....
While I don't necessarily believe in some specific theory or outlook I've seen enough strange in my life to know just how ignorant I am. I know that we, as humanity, don't even have the ability to perceive 3/4ths of what exists. We have small range of light we see and sounds we hear and we only evolved to sense what was necessary to survive.
People believe that the life they live every day is normal and everything else is fantasy. There is no normal. My life and experience is very different from yours, where you live, what's normal there. The house I grew up in was a funeral home and base for an alcohol runner for a quarter century. Two blocks up was the only school in the area for autistic and mentally disabled kids and so a ton of families moved into the area to take advantage. The park by my house was a common meet up for people dabbling in satanism and magic, a down low hook up area before gay was ok, and a camp ground for the homeless and train jumpers. And the one thing I do know is I'll gladly take my steak and my plug for the matrix. There's no answers. The more you dig into the unknown the more you find you don't know about.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.