Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:17 PM   #8146
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yep. Hitting up our local brewery for take out food and brews tonight.
Awesome.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:18 PM   #8147
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I think that you're doing what you can to support your local economy. I agree and support your decision. I'm not going to do it b/c I'm high risk, and every time I would eat takeout I'm probably getting exposed to 2-3 other people.
I hear you, brother.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:18 PM   #8148
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is anyone else ordering food/dinner from local restaurants? I've got plenty of food frozen, but I've decided to order out at least four times a week. We had a 1,454% increase in unemployment claims in Colorado. Maybe work together to try to mitigate the impact on local restaurants?
ONce in a while. But with a kid with celiac-our choices are limited.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:18 PM   #8149
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Yes. I'm trying to support as many local restaurants as I can right now. Is this a safe thing to do? I've wondered that about getting food from an establishment.
Well, obviously, it's not like eating at home, as Hamas pointed out. But:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/20/healt...ess/index.html
Old 03-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #8150
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Well, obviously, it's not like eating at home, as Hamas pointed out. But:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/20/healt...ess/index.html
Good info. Thanks.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #8151
"Think BOOM!"

Great stuff, guys.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:22 PM   #8152
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Wife got laid off today after returning from a work trip to Costa Rica yesterday.

Though, they called it a furlough for 60 days....she’s a travel agent. So I told her you might as well treat it as you were laid off....because shit ain’t gonna improve in 60 days from a booking travel perspective.

Yay.
Do you have an Amazon hub near you? They are hiring 100000 wokers....truck drivers and bix packers.

Also, she could start doing uber eats or door dash or something like that. Delivery services are booming right now.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:22 PM   #8153
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Good info. Thanks.
Cheers. But I fully intend, once I get my food, to cleanse my hands and then transfer the food to my own plates, then wash my hands again before I eat.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:25 PM   #8154
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Do you have an Amazon hub near you? They are hiring 100000 wokers....truck drivers and bix packers.

Also, she could start doing uber eats or door dash or something like that. Delivery services are booming right now.
Thanks for the ideas. We’re gonna just chill this weekend, then hit the ground running on Monday brainstorming etc. I’m already working from home because the corona AIDS so we’ll start the whole process of updating linked in, creating searches. Etc. I get hit up about once a week by recruiters so I’ll probably reach out to them as well.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:27 PM   #8155
Ain't no relax!

Italy coronavirus deaths surge by 627 in a day, lifting total death toll to 4,032

The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has leapt by 627 to 4,032, officials said on Friday, an increase of 18.4% -- by far the largest daily rise in absolute terms since the contagion emerged a month ago. On Thursday, Italy overtook China as the country to register most deaths from the highly contagious virus.

Until Friday, Italy had never recorded more than 475 deaths in a single day, while China, where the contagion has slowed sharply, has never reported more than 150. The total number of cases in Italy rose to 47,021 from a previous 41,035, an increase of 14.6%, the Civil Protection Agency said.

The hardest-hit northern region of Lombardy remains in a critical situation, with 2,549 deaths and 22,264 cases. Of those originally infected nationwide, 5,129 had fully recovered on Friday compared to 4,440 the day before. There were 2,655 people in intensive care against a previous 2,498.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #8156
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #8157
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Guinea Pig's are burrowers. Tie a string to it for safety reasons.

Trust me.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:40 PM   #8158
Damnit Peg

Quote:
So is ordering out generally considered safe?
As a door dash driver I can tell you the steps we are taking are very good. Contact free deliveries, those things.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:50 PM   #8159
"Think BOOM!"

Just a suggestion, but how about 100% tips through this bastard for food delivery/pick up? Who's with me?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:51 PM   #8160
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.