Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:04 AM   #796
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Well shit, guess I missed out on an easy 150%. The chart kept on saying IPO crossing and $5 so I didnt buy, but I just refreshed and now its bouncing between $12 - $15.

I don't know how this IPO shit works
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:10 AM   #797
Fish are scared of me

In for 200 shares at 13.96

50 shares at 11.62
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:18 AM   #798
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Dude you posted just sold
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:22 AM   #799
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
In for 200 shares at 13.96

50 shares at 11.62
Small potatoes for me. 50 shares in at $13.96 and sold at $14.50.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:24 AM   #800
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Dude you posted just sold
WUT???
Old 08-12-2022, 09:25 AM   #801
Fish are scared of me

ETRADE lagged my sell order. I'm still in
Old 08-12-2022, 09:26 AM   #802
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
WUT???
He sold for a 3k profit. Said he felt sick and was going to bed
Old 08-12-2022, 09:29 AM   #803
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He sold for a 3k profit. Said he felt sick and was going to bed
Yeah, I thought you were talking bout me.

He threw 60K at it to make 3K. That's a light day for him.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:46 AM   #804
Starter

Quote:
Yeah, I thought you were talking bout me.

He threw 60K at it to make 3K. That's a light day for him.
I got scared and sold before he made the sell call. I probably should have had the limit order slightly higher, but can't complain about being in the green at the end.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:43 PM   #805
Supporter

Well, I didn't do much there because I didn't pre-order and when he got to the sell call I was on a conference call so didn't know until too late. Got in at 12 and was lucky to get out at 12.50 so I only made 25 bucks. If I had been able to pre-order I'd have made over 500 easy. I have a pre-order in for Lucy on Monday so hopefully I make a little something there. Only got in for 300 and pre-orders are locked now so let's see what happens.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:53 PM   #806
MVP

Grabbed 5 TSLA 8/12 870 calls this morning at $4.15. Sold at $4.50. They're over $28 now. Left a cool $11,000+ on the table...

#Piker
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 01:00 PM   #807
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
I got scared and sold before he made the sell call. I probably should have had the limit order slightly higher, but can't complain about being in the green at the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
Well, I didn't do much there because I didn't pre-order and when he got to the sell call I was on a conference call so didn't know until too late. Got in at 12 and was lucky to get out at 12.50 so I only made 25 bucks. If I had been able to pre-order I'd have made over 500 easy. I have a pre-order in for Lucy on Monday so hopefully I make a little something there. Only got in for 300 and pre-orders are locked now so let's see what happens.
You guys did well. I'm bag holding and have a buy order in at 7.75 to avg down. I'm down 1600 bucks right now. Yeah, the people that REALLY won were the ones that got preIPO at $5.

I'm watching this guy named KEVIN right now . His channel is "Free From it all" and he's a scalper. I can't stand the weasley bastard. He went in big at like 14.50 and has been averaging down all day and is down like 35,000. I'm glad! He's a canadian prick!
Old 08-12-2022, 01:04 PM   #808
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Grabbed 5 TSLA 8/12 870 calls this morning at $4.15. Sold at $4.50. They're over $28 now. Left a cool $11,000+ on the table...

#Piker
I gave you a thumbs up because you at least made money!
Old 08-12-2022, 01:16 PM   #809
New and Improved

Used my day trade on VEEE.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:36 PM   #810
Supporter

Quote:
You guys did well. I'm bag holding and have a buy order in at 7.75 to avg down. I'm down 1600 bucks right now. Yeah, the people that REALLY won were the ones that got preIPO at $5.

I'm watching this guy named KEVIN right now . His channel is "Free From it all" and he's a scalper. I can't stand the weasley bastard. He went in big at like 14.50 and has been averaging down all day and is down like 35,000. I'm glad! He's a canadian prick!
I feel bad for you but as far as the canadian guy goes...

Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.