Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-10-2006, 03:45 PM  
West Coast Chief

The Olympics

Do you find the Olympics to be a big waste of time? Personally, I'm looking forward the the ski jumping.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #796
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly Jimmy Snuka View Post

ty, I'll take the one on the left. Twice.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 08-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #797
Molôn Labé

R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #798
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
ty, I'll take the one on the left. Twice.
Man I have always loved women with freckles for some reason.... That's cool, you take the blonde I will take the one with freckles no prob
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #799
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
NewChief provides scientific, quantitative data. Simpleton dave just continuously parrots a "no feet" mantra.

Same as it ever was.
How many runners would like to have their feet removed in favor of these cheetah blades?
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #800
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Because he doesn't have feet.
Funny, on the NBC fluff piece running right now it opened showing him wearing shoes.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #801
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Teeny beach volleyball bikinis, followed by tight swimming one-pieces, followed later by tight running outfits... Good day to watch the Olympics.
The women's water polo wedgie/wardrobe malfunction was epic! Some of them girls got beef!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #802
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
If these 'cheetah blades' are SO unfair, why has the IOC allowed it?
FFS, nobody has said they're definitely unfair... if they were, he obviously wouldn't be racing. Nobody knows for sure. That's why it's a debate. Read the articles. Use some common sense... if I'm competing against him in the most important race of my life and something COULD give him an unfair advantage, I'd want to make sure everything is done to verify whether there's any concern.... and the results have been inconclusive.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #803
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
I don't think he can comprehend your argument if provided verbally or through simplistic drawings, much less read and understand it.
I understand perfectly that you're a douche and I'm one of several who share that opinion.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #804
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
FFS, nobody has said they're definitely unfair... if they were, he obviously wouldn't be racing. Nobody knows for sure. That's why it's a debate. Read the articles. Use some common sense... if I'm competing against him in the most important race of my life and something COULD give him an unfair advantage, I'd want to make sure everything is done to verify whether there's any concern.... and the results have been inconclusive.
But what we do know is that this is relatively new technology. Technology advances rapidly. In the near future (see that part, Dave, not now.. in the near future), it could definitely provide an unfair advantage as the tech progresses.

The real problem I have is the simpletons trying to act like this is an open and shut case and anyone who would question the possibility of it giving unfair advantages is a moron.... when scientists and competitive officials have been working on this issue for like 5-6 years doing serious work on it. They aren't simpletons or morons: they are people with legitimate questions and concerns and a much better understanding of the science at play than Dave or any of the other "but he ain't got no feet" dismissives. I was sort of flabbergasted to come into this thread and see the ignorance of people in here to the fact that this has been a controversy.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #805
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Really? That's weird. I can completely see where they could make those "cheetah blades" so springy that he could bounce 10 yards or so per stride, surpassing the abilities of normal people. It just isn't that hard to see where this could lead. Not sure how you can't grasp that.

Did you read the article from the Scientific American that I posted earlier?
There's nobody who doesn't "get it." But IMO the Olympics has been notorious for handing-out medals to the people who didn't do the best, this isn't worth questioning quite yet... That being said, he's not won a gold medal yet, so let's let some folks like him win a few times before we think the world will be overtaken by folks with cheetah feet... For once, if it's even true, folks with a disability might actually be more whole (in some way(s)) than us normals! So I say let them get 7-10 golds in the "normal" Olympics, then we look into forcing them out (and getting rid of their parking too!)...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 08-05-2012 at 07:01 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly Jimmy Snuka View Post
Man I have always loved women with freckles for some reason.... That's cool, you take the blonde I will take the one with freckles no prob
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #807
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
But what we do know is that this is relatively new technology. Technology advances rapidly. In the near future (see that part, Dave, not now.. in the near future), it could definitely provide an unfair advantage as the tech progresses.

The real problem I have is the simpletons trying to act like this is an open and shut case and anyone who would question the possibility of it giving unfair advantages is a moron.... when scientists and competitive officials have been working on this issue for like 5-6 years doing serious work on it. They aren't simpletons or morons: they are people with legitimate questions and concerns and a much better understanding of the science at play than Dave or any of the other "but he ain't got no feet" dismissives. I was sort of flabbergasted to come into this thread and see the ignorance of people in here to the fact that this has been a controversy.
Thanks for putting words in my mouth. I called 2 guys dumbasses because his 'legs' were compared to a bike and a mechanical device for slinging footballs.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #808

Quote:
I understand perfectly that you're a douche and I'm one of several who share that opinion.
Congrats on your opinion, simpleton dave.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #809
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
There's nobody who doesn't "get it." But IMO the Olympics has been notorious for handing-out medals to the people who didn't do the best, this isn't worth questioning quite yet... That being said, he's not won a gold medal yet, so let's let some folks like him win a few times before we think the world will be overtaken by folks with cheetah feet... For once, it's it's even true, folks with a disability might actually be more whole (in some way(s)) than us normals! So I say let them get 7-10 golds in the "normal" Olympics, then we look into forcing them out (and getting rid of their parking too!)...
Good post, though I'm not sure your first statement is true. I'm pretty confident that Dave doesn't get it.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #810

Quote:
How many runners would like to have their feet removed in favor of these cheetah blades?
None, but what does that have to do with him potentially possessing a competitive advantage?