Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:34 PM   #796
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445
Groupthink is bad...

That's what everyone thinks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:44 PM   #797
MONTANA #19

I didn't want to look through all 54 pages, but does anyone know....are they gonna release this on DVD, HD DVD, Blu Ray??? I'd buy one of each and I don't even have a HD DVD player. The production values are incredible.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 PM   #798
AIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
Croyle's wife is a GROUPIE.
that's probably the reality
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 PM   #799
AIC

I missed tonights episode, I must wait to watch it!
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #800
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I missed tonights episode, I must wait to watch it!
Its on again right now.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #801
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

I don't think the stuff with Bowe came off like it was intended. I'd bet anything he was talking tongue in cheek when he complained about the vets picking on him and that stuff, but he's got that kind of demeanor where it's hard to tell when he's serious.

If he was showing an attitude, they would have commented on it with the narration. And there's been no talk of him being a problem, has there?
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:26 PM   #802
In Search of a Life

Anyone else think Turley is pretty damn cool?
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #803
The pizza king of kansas

turley a bad ass.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:42 PM   #804
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock
I don't think the stuff with Bowe came off like it was intended. I'd bet anything he was talking tongue in cheek when he complained about the vets picking on him and that stuff, but he's got that kind of demeanor where it's hard to tell when he's serious.

If he was showing an attitude, they would have commented on it with the narration. And there's been no talk of him being a problem, has there?
I think it's their way of creating drama, similar to the way they've built up the Croyle/Huard thing by only showing Brody's bad reps the first episode, so it looks like more of a competition than it probably is.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:48 PM   #805
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
He misses this kick they are going to boo this shit out of him
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:02 AM   #806
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCOChief
I was wondering the same thing. Must have been pointing to either the coaching box (which he would probably be a good OC) or the press box.
He was pointing at the Arrowhead offices.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:12 AM   #807
don't tell me about collage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Ya hes cool now but when we're playin OAK and he's getting owned they're gonna boo the shut out of him.

Great episode today. Tony's wife is hot as **** !!!!
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:19 AM   #808
The Boom Boom Room

Bowe, is a Crispy Cream gofer
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:37 AM   #809
I'll be back.

ok 2 things about this episode.

1. Was anybody else kinda disturbed with herm edwards when our special teams coach was talking to him about not bringing in another kicker? Kinda creepy...

2. That scene that ended the show, w/LJ running then goes black... ****ing gave me the kind of goosebumps i havent had in an insanely long time. I got a little teary eyed!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:51 AM   #810
Kind of a mod

The Arrowhead sequence needs to be shown in the stadium on gameday.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.