Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:10 PM   #781
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Nothing on the dashcam confirms anything unless you have x-ray vision.

3 people exited the passenger seat. The person who got out first was clearly in the front passenger seat. Rice got out second and another passenger got out third, but it looks like the 3rd guy getting out was in the back.
DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DementedLogic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:10 PM   #782
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Why are you upset that I called out someone who doesn’t follow his own religion?
I'm not upset. I don't like the way so many have no problem with anyone denigrating Christianity while simultaneously showing great deference to other religions like Islam. If you're an equal opportunity type that makes fun of all religions equally, we have no problem. If you're one of those that singles out some religions and not others, then we have a problem.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:11 PM   #783
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
did you read my post?

I have no dispute because I am simply asking.

What exactly did you see that leads you to believe it is rice 100%

Black pants? Hoodie? He left the passenger door second?

I havent seen the video.

Could he have climbed out of the back??

Does a guy his size fit in the back ? Of the lambo or even corvette
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:12 PM   #784
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
because this isnt the thread or forum for that you ****ing mongoloid.

i would ban you if I was a mod

how about everyone get politics/religion out of this thread
Chiefshrunk has a long history of awkward, disrespectful and unwanted proselytism on this forum. That piece of shit needs to be called out when he drags his garbage ass opinion and religion into a thread.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:13 PM   #785
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Chiefshrunk has a long history of awkward, disrespectful and unwanted proselytism on this forum. That piece of shit needs to be called out when he drags his garbage ass opinion and religion into a thread.

im ok with that but doing it by also dragging garbage religious opinion in is idiotic

how about no one do this?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:13 PM   #786
MVP

Hopefully Clark learned his lesson from Kareem.

Don’t release him. Make the league force our hand.

The only thing that will happen if we release him is some other team will get a talented young receiver for cheap.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:13 PM   #787
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I'm not upset. I don't like the way so many have no problem with anyone denigrating Christianity while simultaneously showing great deference to other religions like Islam. If you're an equal opportunity type that makes fun of all religions equally, we have no problem. If you're one of those that singles out some religions and not others, then we have a problem.
Islam as a religion doesn't deserve any respect. It causes an unspeakable amount of chaos and violence around the world and it persecutes other religions.

A death cult , call it as it is and let's not sugar-coat the truth.
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:13 PM   #788
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
because this isnt the thread or forum for that you ****ing mongoloid.

i would ban you if I was a mod

how about everyone get politics/religion out of this thread
Lmao

I would unban him if I was a mod
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:14 PM   #789
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post

he was in the lambo right?

was it a lambo SUV?

i havent seen the video... you tell me
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:14 PM
DementedLogic
This message has been deleted by DementedLogic.
Old 03-31-2024, 02:14 PM   #790
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko View Post
Islam as a religion doesn't deserve any respect. It causes an unspeakable amount of chaos and violence around the world and it persecutes other religions.

A death cult , call it as it is and let's not sugar-coat the truth.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 03-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #791
MVP

So it seems we're going to just get no new information and then a whole truckload of Other Bullshit in this thread today.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #792
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

didnt' look that bad
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #793
sorta mod-ish

After watching that dashcam footage, everybody is lucky to have walked away. It's a minor miracle cars didn't flip going those speeds smashing into one another.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #794
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post

Corvette doesn’t have a backseat my guy. And unless we’re talking a Lambo SUV they don’t either.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 02:16 PM   #795
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Personally, my problem is with hypocrites. But that's just me. Carry on.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread