Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #781
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
Twas awesome. Carl just sold out Arrowhead.
I get a real sense from the show about how close knit the team is. I can't pick out any assholes - other than Bowe.

The other thing that was amazing - WAS POLLARD'S FREAKING REVERSE SITUPS. INCREDIBLE.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #782
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
did Carl just tell Trent that he would put him in the ring at Arrowhead?
That's what I got out of it. I've don't have a problem with it.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #783
The pizza king of kansas

Great show boomer is a spartan. Love the return of lj to the field. Love the overhead shot arrowhead from the b2 bomber.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #784
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I get a real sense from the show about how close knit the team is. I can't pick out any assholes - other than Bowe.

The other thing that was amazing - WAS POLLARD'S FREAKING REVERSE SITUPS. INCREDIBLE.

I bet Wesley is off camera somewhere bitchin'
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:51 PM   #785
Supporter

Bowe is just getting a quick lesson in where he stands. He'll be fine. Kennison is looking out for him.

He's only played 3 snaps. We'll get our first real look at him tomorrow.
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:52 PM   #786
Supporter

Gonzo and Dunn ripping on each other was a great scene too.
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:55 PM   #787
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd
If Croyle's wife is going to be jumping up and down everytime he scores a touchdown, that's reason enough to start him.
I dunno, I kinda enjoyed the scene where she was all bent over putting the luggage in the car.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:57 PM   #788
Supporter

was that scene in Donnie's new apartment in downtown KC?
Old 08-22-2007, 10:16 PM   #789
I'll be back.

Donnie Edwards wife....eh....he can do better.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #790
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Croyle's wife is a GODDESS.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #791
oxymoron

This show has gone a hell of a long way in rekindling my interest in the team, I'll give it that. It's really a good production.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:19 PM   #792
Supporter

Quote:
Herm reminds me of a high school teacher. I wrote a column last year about how together the staff is. There really is this amazing sense of groupthink. Everyone is so together. It's amazing. That staff is fantastic.
Groupthink is bad...

But I do agree with the staff togetherness. Hopefully they can forge an offense out of it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:23 PM   #793
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
I really had to choke back the tears. It was beautiful.
You REALLY have to get out more.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:24 PM   #794
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
You REALLY have to get out more.
Are you telling me LJ's return, brought to you as only HBO and NFL Films can bring it, didn't move you in the least? It was incredibly dramatic.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #795
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Are you telling me LJ's return, brought to you as only HBO and NFL Films can bring it, didn't move you in the least? It was incredibly dramatic.
You mean dramatic as in "Shane, Come back Shane" type dramatic? Nah.