Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:59 PM   #7831
Banned

or lawn chairs.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:03 PM   #7832
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
ill ask you the most easy question of any food. the beginner test. a 3 egg omlet.
What about a 3 egg omelette, did you have an actual question?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:05 PM   #7833
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Sweet deal and I like the natural gas grill also. Did you pour a special concrete slap spot for that ladder?

Charcoal grill I made out of a gas grill, works great. Driveway wraps around to the back of the house.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:08 PM   #7834
I like Pie!

Quote:
hooray, the book of Ruth is a testament of love to her mother.

Present for the wife, dipshit.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:19 PM   #7835
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

no. 3 eggs. omellette. and you are asking a question? lol
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:24 PM   #7836
pie is never free

Quote:
Dear God, you are just absolutely useless... constantly spouting pure gibberish but act like people should take you seriously

Been around here for 10+ years now, and swear on my kids you're the single most nonsensical mfer ever ran across in those 10 years... why cant you just talk normally?

The idiot speaking in riddles act isnt impressing ANYONE
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:24 PM   #7837
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Old 05-13-2017, 08:33 PM   #7838
I like Pie!

Clay trolling as Squalor2, who would have thunk. **** off
Old 05-13-2017, 08:41 PM   #7839
Banned

[QUOTE=Easy 6;12871474]Dear God, you are just absolutely useless... constantly spouting pure gibberish but act like people should take you seriously

Been around here for 10+ years now, and swear on my kids you're the single most nonsensical mfer ever ran across in those 10 years... why cant you just talk normally?

The idiot speaking in riddles act isnt impressing ANYONE[/QUOTE

woah. dude, you can put me on ignore. take your meds and leave me alone.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:50 PM   #7840
I like Pie!

so driving people away from this board is what we have come too, got it.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:04 PM   #7841
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
so driving people away from this board is what we have come too, got it.
Wipe Alex's spooge off your chin and prepare your anus for Mahomes' massive chocolate penis.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 11:03 PM   #7842
Ain't no relax!

Cousin getting married tonight....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:59 AM   #7843
Cast Iron Jedi

Cross posting because there are some here who might be interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I made cheesecake in the sous vide. It's not as good as the one my wife makes traditionally, but it's a damn good (and super easy/lazy) cheesecake that will definitely work in a pinch.

https://www.chefsteps.com/activities...omb-cheesecake
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:33 AM   #7844
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Who did the pig? Looks good
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:54 AM   #7845
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
- Holy shit! Got a glance of that pig, and my mind automatically pluralized the subject of that sentence!!

Changed my mental image of Mr. Fish in an instant.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.