Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:18 PM   #766
Rock Chalk!

another awesome episode
ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:18 PM   #767
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Anyone else ticked off at Bowe's attitude? Talking smack to Tony G. You should practice with your helmet on. Get use to picking up the ball through the face mask. The speed is different now.

Tired of veterans telling him what do do all the time?

I know its edited and who knows if he truly has an attitude. But jezzzzz that didn't look good.
NOpe, he's just being himself. I rather have him tell it like it is, then not say how he feels. When you do that, your not being yourself. So the guy doesnt like to be told what to do. In the end, he has to do it anyways.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:26 PM   #768
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
I know its edited and who knows if he truly has an attitude. But jezzzzz that didn't look good. Anyone else ticked off at Bowe's attitude?

He was out taking extra practice so I'll not be so judgemental but I'm a fan not his friend. All I'll know about him is what the media puts out there and his play on the field.

Talking smack to Tony G. :angry2: You should practice with your helmet on. Get use to picking up the ball through the face mask. The speed is different now.

Tired of veterans telling him what do do all the time? Where does that comment come from? Just like Tony G telling him you already know it, I forgot. Wonder if the vets have already picked up on his arrogance?
He's just a young guy. I liked how Tony G. handled it. He's like "Oh ok, sure you know what to do, you've been here before..ok then" then Bowe looked at his feet and shut his mouth.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #769
Ain't no relax!

This is What Home Field Advantage Looks Like...

Anybody get a chill from that tonight on Hard Knocks?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #770
I'll be back.

OK I admit it. I teared up at the end when Larry Johnson made his return to the field.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #771
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It's storming like hell here and I lost my signal about three-quarters of the way through. I'll have to record the rebroadcast and watch the rest tomorrow night.

Great show, though. I'll really miss not having this awesome insight into camp next year.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #772
Ain't no relax!

You've gotta give it up for how hard these mofos work to stay in shape for the year.....

Damn......
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #773
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Fish
This is What Home Field Advantage Looks Like...

Anybody get a chill from that tonight on Hard Knocks?

Yep, especially with the B-52 flying overhead.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:35 PM   #774
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
Also, I must say that the ending was just out-f**king-standing. Great TV watching him run on the field. Then the snap......the music starts.......you get this chill you cant explain. The pass to LJ and as he's racing down the field in slow motion.

And as we watch Larry run away from us, the music gets a bit louder.....and it fades away. Great TV.
I really had to choke back the tears. It was beautiful.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:38 PM   #775
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Just awesome show tonight. I can't WAIT to get to Arrowhead for the home opener against the Vikes...

Bowe is probably getting razzed at every turn. I'd be frustrated too if I were him. He went from big man on campus to camp bitch...it's an adjustment. He'll either have to show something on the field or they will ride his azz the whole season. Which is fine with me.

It was kinda nice to know that Huard got screwed by Bowe on that one pass...didn't they say they only gave Bowe 3 routes to remember? And there are people on this board saying Boomer is an idiot...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:38 PM   #776
I'll be back.

Herm reminds me of a high school teacher. I wrote a column last year about how together the staff is. There really is this amazing sense of groupthink. Everyone is so together. It's amazing. That staff is fantastic.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #777
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell

Bowe is probably getting razzed at every turn. I'd be frustrated too if I were him. He went from big man on campus to camp bitch...it's an adjustment. He'll either have to show something on the field or they will ride his azz the whole season. Which is fine with me.

:
I'm getting strong BUST vibes from Bowe. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:41 PM   #778
Don't look over here

When will the torrent be available?
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:46 PM   #779
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
You all suck, just wanted you to know that. While you're watching the show, I'm watching people talk about traffic accidents.
On a big-screen high-definition television.

Damn you for scheduling this focus group tonight! Damn you!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #780
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I'm getting strong BUST vibes from Bowe. Hope I'm wrong.
You're wrong....

He's got that look.... he's got that attitude... He's got that QB who could use him to his advantage....

Mark it.... he'll be successful.... very hopefully here...