Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2023, 03:25 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***OFFICIAL 2024 KU Football Thread***

The team:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/

Last edited by cmh6476; 12-29-2023 at 03:31 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM   #766
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

No wonder our old OC got an upgrade, we’ve gone from Oregon to Iowa in a single offseason
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #767
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
And I here came thinking I was the only one calling for the OC to be shitcanned. This isn’t on JD6, it’s on a complete change in the offense. I said it last week but where is the side to side motion, JD isn’t this type of QB
Did the coaches force JD to throw 3 interceptions?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #768
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
LOL. Really? The coaches can obviously call run plays. Which is what any competent staff would have done in the spot KU was in.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM   #769

Quote:
This is my first and last response to your dumb ass. You’re an idiot and the only reason anyone should waste the time and oxygen to hear your thoughts are to do the complete opposite. Good day sir.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM   #770
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
He definitely shouldn’t have been passing in those spots once he threw 2 awful interceptions with as dominant as their running attack was.

Coaching was a massive issue tonight.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He definitely shouldn’t have been passing in those spots once he threw 2 awful interceptions with as dominant as their running attack was.

And yet when KU needed chunk plays, they called short routes
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM   #772
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
This is my first and last response to your dumb ass. You’re an idiot and the only reason anyone should waste the time and oxygen to hear your thoughts are to do the complete opposite. Good day sir.
JD throws 1 int or less KU wins the game. Maybe even only 2 and they win. I'm not sure why you are so upset on a message board and calling people names. Be an adult.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0230.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	127936  
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #774
Starter

Seems like it was a tough day for maybe most of the ranked teams yesterday. But based on where you guys were a few short years ago, I'm definitely a fan of your coach. He's a freaking miracle worker. Yesterday may not have been his best game, but he doesn't seem like the type to wallow in that.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kepp2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 08:50 AM   #775
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
JD throws 1 int or less KU wins the game. Maybe even only 2 and they win. I'm not sure why you are so upset on a message board and calling people names. Be an adult.
In reality though, it was both.

On the first pick, JD horribly under threw into coverage.
The screen pass pick 6 shouldn’t have even happened. Skinner fumbled the pitch on what should’ve been a huge gain.
On the other pick, JD had Casey wide open in the middle of the field and still under threw his deeper target. Hard to blame that on the play call.

However, whoever was calling plays saw us gash Illinois on the ground and decided not to stick with the run. On one of our late 3/outs, we ran for 7 yards on first down. Then threw two incomplete passes and punted. Inexcusable to abandon the run there with how bad JD looked.

I believe JD maybe mostly made the decisions he’s always made, but he doesn’t have the arm talent to get the ball there anymore. That is a completely dead arm. Even the passes he completed looked labored. Throws to the boundary either floated or went low. Hate to say it, but I don’t think he’s physically close to where he needs to be. Bad decisions look worse when you don’t have an arm.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #776
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
In reality though, it was both.

On the first pick, JD horribly under threw into coverage.
The screen pass pick 6 shouldn’t have even happened. Skinner fumbled the pitch on what should’ve been a huge gain.
On the other pick, JD had Casey wide open in the middle of the field and still under threw his deeper target. Hard to blame that on the play call.

However, whoever was calling plays saw us gash Illinois on the ground and decided not to stick with the run. On one of our late 3/outs, we ran for 7 yards on first down. Then threw two incomplete passes and punted. Inexcusable to abandon the run there with how bad JD looked.

I believe JD maybe mostly made the decisions he’s always made, but he doesn’t have the arm talent to get the ball there anymore. That is a completely dead arm. Even the passes he completed looked labored. Throws to the boundary either floated or went low. Hate to say it, but I don’t think he’s physically close to where he needs to be. Bad decisions look worse when you don’t have an arm.
Agreed with all your points.
That 7 yards on 1st down...and then 2 LONG throws that didnt have a chance.
**** Grimes for that alone.
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 02:00 PM   #777
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

And like that. The hawks are gone from the top 25.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.