Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:44 AM   #751
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Me and DJ discussed this, but even a team like the Steelers, who I'm sure most would agree do a good job in terms of drafting WRs, have had to take a lot of shots to get their big hits.
I'd honestly probably take one a year at some point in the draft. The value of hitting is just too great to ignore. WR, DE and CB over and over again until you're getting them, and then going again to restock
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:45 AM   #752
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I'd honestly probably take one a year at some point in the draft. The value of hitting is just too great to ignore. WR, DE and CB over and over again until you're getting them, and then going again to restock
I'd take one in the first 3 rounds bascially every year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 10:52 AM   #753
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'd take one in the first 3 rounds bascially every year.
We're taking the 2024 version of Hyatt in the draft next season and probably in the 2nd round.

And I wouldn't be surprised to see us double up on the position as we have on the DL and Secondary at some point in the next year or two as well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 11:17 AM   #754
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So I'm gonna call a shot here - Jalen McMillan out of Washington as a guy we trade up in the 2nd for. I think he'll eventually work his way into a lot of top 50 prospects lists.

Checks a lot of boxes. He's tall and has elite deep speed. He's been productive but he's the #2 WR on his team (Romeo Odunze is the #1) so he'll stay a little under the radar and it will keep him out of the 1st.

Imma say that he's our guy if he has the kind of platform season I expect him to have. The only thing that makes me question it is location - we really gonna take a WR from the Northwest? Then again, More was out of Western Michigan so their Southern Bias may not extend to WRs...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:21 PM   #755
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
If Aiyuk had 1,000 yd season with Lance and Mr. Irrelevant throwing to him, I would expect even better numbers within a year or so...why would you crap on that?
He was mad because we traded up and lost picks and he’s all about accumulating picks so his thoughts are the picks are not worth it due to the trading of picks. He’s just doing his usual stick of getting on something and hammering it over and over:
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:40 PM   #756
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We're taking the 2024 version of Hyatt in the draft next season and probably in the 2nd round.

And I wouldn't be surprised to see us double up on the position as we have on the DL and Secondary at some point in the next year or two as well.
Yep said the same elsewhere, gonna be elite speed next year
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2023, 02:06 PM   #757
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Similar in terms of pure body control, but Toney is more explosive so I think he can put it to a little better use.

Where Rice can potentially close that gap up, though, is through physicality. There are plays Rice goes up and contorts to get a ball that, frankly, I'd just as soon see Toney not attempt. He just isn't built in a way that allows him to take those kinds of hits.

I think Toney's best use of that skill is on the sideline where he can use the boundary to protect himself. Whereas Rice's best use will be in between the hashes where he can use the open field to create room to work and throwing lanes then use his body/strength to get the ball.

But you make a good comparison in that it just demonstrates another area where this WR group is becoming EXTREMELY complementary. So many traits that dovetail nicely together.
When the price for elite WR went up I could see teams going with the WRBC approach we just happen to have a Coach and QB that can make it work.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-03-2023, 02:48 PM   #758
Mahomes Dynasty

Trade the entire draft for #1 pick and draft Marvin Harrison jr next yr.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-03-2023, 02:50 PM   #759
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Trade the entire draft for #1 pick and draft Marvin Harrison jr next yr.

I would be perfectly fine with this. Id give up our next three rd 1 picks honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-03-2023, 02:55 PM   #760
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
He was mad because we traded up and lost picks and he’s all about accumulating picks so his thoughts are the picks are not worth it due to the trading of picks. He’s just doing his usual stick of getting on something and hammering it over and over:
I don't necessarily disagree, in that picks are insanely valuable. However, they're only valuable if you have good people making the picks/decisions. In our case, we have one of the best, which leads me to also trust him in trading those valuable assets.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 03:40 PM   #761
DeadPunisher

The Chiefs are listing Rashee Rice at 6'2" when he is only 6'.5" tall. Like, why?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2023, 03:41 PM   #762
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
The Chiefs are listing Rashee Rice at 6'2" when he is only 6'.5" tall. Like, why?
They’re using metric inches.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 03:55 PM   #763
In Search of a Life

Quote:
To give you some more to bitch about.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:07 PM   #764
DeadPunisher

Quote:
To give you some more to bitch about.
I wasn't bitching, but everyone knows how tall he is from the combine. It just seems silly to not be honest about it on their official roster page.

Also, AGAIN, I LIKE RICE AS A PLAYER, but moving up made no sense.

And Seth Keysor also said on the radio that he also didn't like or understand the move up, because he thought we could have gotten Rice if we stayed put.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:17 PM   #765
Why so serious?

Quote:
I wasn't bitching, but everyone knows how tall he is from the combine. It just seems silly to not be honest about it on their official roster page.

Also, AGAIN, I LIKE RICE AS A PLAYER, but moving up made no sense.

And Seth Keysor also said on the radio that he also didn't like or understand the move up, because he thought we could have gotten Rice if we stayed put.
Seth Keysor is no draft analyst - he admittedly hadn't watched even a second of tape on FAU before the Chiefs drafted him. His opinion of who would or would not be available is as valuable as yours (which is to say: not very valuable).
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote