Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2022, 01:47 PM  
Veteran

Deshaun Watson to Browns

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #751
Hockey Town

Watson didn't play for 2 years, it really destroyed anything he had going for him.

I also think it's missed how much of his game was throwing jump balls to an elite jump ball WR who was paired with an elite speed WR.

Cleveland has a really good roster but they don't have "that"
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #752
The man you could post like.

New lawsuit just dropped.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM   #753
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Cleveland is taking it well....

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM   #754
Veteran

Make sure and check his BP
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #755
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

That just warms the cockles. Damn, that's funny.

And I feel bad for the Browns fans, because they didn't ask for any of this, they didn't make the trade for Watson, but my hatred for the CLE ownership/organization just looms large over that little bit of compassion. Suck it, Haslam, and whoever else was in on the decision to try and ruin Baker. Reap it 10000x over.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #756
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Wilson to donx was insanely bad. The picks, players, and contract were all brutal for a fat old guy who was clearly declining.
The big difference is that Denver took the out. Unethically. But they decided to just take it on the chin just to get him out. What Cleveland is doing with deshaun with all the backloading is going to blow up even worse than what Snyder did in Washington trying to buy super bowls. It almost feels like they're going to fall into an unprecedented cap hole.

Unlike Denver they went all in and then tripled down on it. Which I kinda get because once Chubb and Garrett are gone the whole thing implodes. But man they're going to be in hell for a very long time. Rebuilding is one thing, rebuilding with massive cap debt you can't get rid of is something entirely different
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #757
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

That just warms the cockles. Damn, that's funny.

And I feel bad for the Browns fans, because they didn't ask for any of this, they didn't make the trade for Watson, but my hatred for the CLE ownership/organization just looms large over that little bit of compassion. Suck it, Haslam, and whoever else was in on the decision to try and ruin Baker. Reap it 10000x over.
I mean, the fans really did ask for this. They wanted Mayfield GONE. The were loud and proud in that declaration. They also wanted a "franchise QB" immediately because they felt the rest of the roster was ready to compete for a title. They were also THRILLED with Watson AND the trade that got him there, although maybe not the contract.

It's not like Browns Fan hid any of this.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM   #758
pie is never free

Quote:

CLEVELAND ROCKS!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #759
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I mean, the fans really did ask for this. They wanted Mayfield GONE. The were loud and proud in that declaration. They also wanted a "franchise QB" immediately because they felt the rest of the roster was ready to compete for a title. They were also THRILLED with Watson AND the trade that got him there, although maybe not the contract.

It's not like Browns Fan hid any of this.

Well, and I get that a lot of Browns fans were done with Baker and a lot of them thought Watson was elite, but not all of them, and I think it wasn't as overwhelming as it seemed from the outside.

I know a few CLE fans, and none of them wanted Baker gone. They wanted him to sit and get surgery. They wanted him to stop saying dumb things to the press. But they also wanted him back, just healthy.

All just semantics now, of course, just saying I'm only really annoyed with CLE ownership/management. Ymmv
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #760
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
New lawsuit just dropped.
?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #761
The man you could post like.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...lt-and-battrey
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM   #762
Life is changing..

Quote:
I just started a new thread on it.
Deserves its own IMO
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #763
Supporter

Quote:
Is there a worse overall transaction in sports history?
I posted earlier today that I think it is. He is soooooooo bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The irony is he got thrown under the bus for having an off year while playing through a shoulder injury. Baker is not a rock star but the browns are probably competitive enough with a game manager which baker can do.
Correct. Baker can be a ****. And he's not Mahomes. But that doesn't mean he's devoid of value. In limited resource environments it is important to maximize the production per unit salary cap. Giving it all to Watson ain't it.

Quote:
I love that.

The Browns and their fans did Baker so dirty for having the audacity to try to play through injury. Apart from that one year, his development arc looked like a normal young QB.

And the Browns just shit all over him then dumped him while gutting their cap and picks for the privilege of doing so.

They deserve this.
True enough. I'm no Baker fanboy but he's better than he gets credit for. He's not Mahomes, but you can win with him as well as Hurts, et al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Browns are so screwed

Yeah, the number I heard on the podcast I referenced was a little off but right around there. That is mother****ing catastrophic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Watson didn't play for 2 years, it really destroyed anything he had going for him.

I also think it's missed how much of his game was throwing jump balls to an elite jump ball WR who was paired with an elite speed WR.

Cleveland has a really good roster but they don't have "that"
I mean, I have a million posts on the subject here. So some of us got it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #764
Sometimes it's black and white

The current Baker at his current salary is a bargain.
And maybe Baker was more injured than I remembered.
But he had a great D. He had Chubb and Karem. I guess I don’t really remember thinking his WR were particularly good or bad but if that wasn’t good enough for a game manager. Where do you go from there?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #765
MVP

Baker's a notch above game manager talent-wise.

He played through a significant shoulder injury that last year in Cleveland, and they hung him for it.

He's no Mahomes, but nobody is.

He's playing well in Tampa-I think he just needed a stable organization and a coaching staff that believed in him.

I thought for sure that his path was going to be the Jim Plunkett path, and that he'd end up in Vegas and win one in a KC off-year.

Tampa probably keeps him, though. And they should.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.