Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2021, 03:34 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trey Smith Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 12-13-2021 at 04:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:36 PM   #751
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Unless Trey demonstrates more reliability and consistency, no, I'm not paying him.
I think this ship has jumped the Khols bathroom as they say
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:38 PM   #752
The man you could post like.

Starting to wonder if he's got a nagging injury, because he's been absolute dog shit these past couple weeks.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:42 PM   #753
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I think this ship has jumped the Khols bathroom as they say
The penalties are real - so I'm not saying to ignore them.

But, setting aside for the minute the penalties, Trey Smith has low-key been our worst offensive lineman this year, IMO.

Add the penalties back in and it's been Taylor (though Smith has plenty of flags of his own; nobody touches Taylor). But on a snap to snap basis, when it simply comes to executing his assignment, I think Smith's been our worst guy.

And maybe part of that is me weighing passing snaps much heavier than running snaps. Smith's been better than Taylor in the run game. But Taylor's been much better than Smith in pass pro.

Smith's cheap - that's great. But are we sure he's actually good? Because I'm starting to think he isn't. And if someone came along with a 3rd round pick who thought he was a viable long-term answer for them, I think I'd be fine bringing Allegretti back, drafting a long-term answer at G to try to replace him and going from there.

Smith struggled for most of last season. He's struggled for big chunks of this season. I'm thinking he's probably pretty damn overrated at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:45 PM   #754
My Mamma Says

It may be a certain type of D tackle that gives him problems.. I know we were praising him earlier this year.. Spaghetti may be just the same player.. IDK..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:46 PM   #755
Supporter

I don’t remember him blowing up anyone on blocks like he did the first couple years. Haven’t seen that mean mother ****er level people on the second and third levels.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:55 PM   #756
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
It may be a certain type of D tackle that gives him problems.. I know we were praising him earlier this year.. Spaghetti may be just the same player.. IDK..
He struggled yesterday, but for the season I would just remind people he plays next to trash.

He did struggle with that athletic fatty yesterday, but watcu the clip of Clyde's big screen pass. That big MFer may be faster than CEH. Smith is definitely worth keeping if he doesn't want an astronomical contract.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:11 PM   #757
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
He struggled yesterday, but for the season I would just remind people he plays next to trash.

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:12 PM   #758
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

He did struggle with that athletic fatty yesterday, but watcu the clip of Clyde's big screen pass. That big MFer may be faster than CEH. Smith is definitely worth keeping if he doesn't want an astronomical contract.
"Plays next to trash"?? Smh grow up fgs.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-18-2023, 05:17 PM   #759
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The penalties are real - so I'm not saying to ignore them.

But, setting aside for the minute the penalties, Trey Smith has low-key been our worst offensive lineman this year, IMO.

Add the penalties back in and it's been Taylor (though Smith has plenty of flags of his own; nobody touches Taylor). But on a snap to snap basis, when it simply comes to executing his assignment, I think Smith's been our worst guy.

And maybe part of that is me weighing passing snaps much heavier than running snaps. Smith's been better than Taylor in the run game. But Taylor's been much better than Smith in pass pro.

Smith's cheap - that's great. But are we sure he's actually good? Because I'm starting to think he isn't. And if someone came along with a 3rd round pick who thought he was a viable long-term answer for them, I think I'd be fine bringing Allegretti back, drafting a long-term answer at G to try to replace him and going from there.

Smith struggled for most of last season. He's struggled for big chunks of this season. I'm thinking he's probably pretty damn overrated at this point.
Not sure I agree with this. He's had some rough patches but he's significantly better than Allegretti. The OTs have been every bit as bad in pass pro and awful run blockers, even Creed has had dodgy patches. The whole line had just been really up and down. Trey is probably overrated but the OTs are the problem. Penalties, whiffs, awful run-blocking, we've seen it all.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-18-2023, 05:42 PM   #760
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Interesting, because many here have proclaimed Wylie to be the worst RT in football and Veach was supposedly correct to “upgrade” to Taylor and make him the second highest paid RT in the league.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2023, 05:43 PM   #761
MVP

I think Trey is playing with an injury because the dude has been nails for a few seasons now CONSISTENTLY. And he's been struggling for a few weeks and I think that's all it is.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-18-2023, 06:56 PM   #762
Supporter

Is it possible that they had to change his medication for his clotting condition?

I know less than nothing about anything involved, but that might explain it if it is.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2023, 03:20 PM   #763
I'll be back.

fell on his ass and got up looking to murder someone

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2023, 03:25 PM   #764
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
fell on his ass and got up looking to murder someone

The first time I saw this on TV, I didn't know why Trey Smith didn't block #5. Now I realize that was just a bad TV angle and he blocked the right guy. Rice took a terrible angle on #5 and could have pushed him out towards the sideline.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-15-2024, 09:47 PM   #765
MTFU

https://www.instagram.com/brandontho...RlODBiNWFlZA==

The guy has a video of Smith just being a big nasty bully against Christian Wilkins gotta love it.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.