Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #751
Supporter

the scene with the coaches discussing Medlock was great....

easy to like Herm
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #752
Supporter

and lots of love for Tank...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #753
'Stachecicle

If Croyle's wife is going to be jumping up and down everytime he scores a touchdown, that's reason enough to start him.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #754
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
the scene with the coaches discussing Medlock was great....

easy to like Herm
When Herm is being pelted with questions by reporters he can go off and becomes preachy but when you see him in Hard Knocks I think it gives everyone a better insight into what kind of a guy he is.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #755
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd
If Croyle's wife is going to be jumping up and down everytime he scores a touchdown, that's reason enough to start him.
I loved when she (finally) picked him up at the airport wearing that little white skirt.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #756
Supporter

Ok, I'm not sold on the Croyle as the next Montana. But for some reason, I'm picturing, at worst, a decade from from folks talking of Croyle like Sonny Jurgenson . . . "Hey, that guy was good, how in the hell didn't he get a ring/"

BL - totallyfrom the gut. And a little toasted on Maker's Mark. . . . But it's kind of exciting to see a guy who can do ANYTHING, and wonder . . . WHAT WILL HE DO?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #757
MVP

I'm watching the ending again. RUN LJ, RUN!!
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:04 PM   #758
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Ok, I'm not sold on the Croyle as the next Montana. But for some reason, I'm picturing, at worst, a decade from from folks talking of Croyle like Sonny Jurgenson . . . "Hey, that guy was good, how in the hell didn't he get a ring/"

BL - totallyfrom the gut. And a little toasted on Maker's Mark. . . . But it's kind of exciting to see a guy who can do ANYTHING, and wonder . . . WHAT WILL HE DO?
I think Brodie is going to be alright as long as he doesn't get a hurt.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #759
True Chiefs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
did Carl just tell Trent that he would put him in the ring at Arrowhead?
I was wondering the same thing. Must have been pointing to either the coaching box (which he would probably be a good OC) or the press box.
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #760
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo
I think Brodie is going to be alright as long as he doesn't get a hurt.
I gotta admit, It's a little exciting to watch the Chiefs and have NO IDEA what the outcome's gonna be. Do we have the next Ryan Leaf, or something better?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #761
Champs!

What really surprised me is that they somehow got LJ's contract signing and him hustling down to the practice field.

Also, I must say that the ending was just out-f**king-standing. Great TV watching him run on the field. Then the snap......the music starts.......you get this chill you cant explain. The pass to LJ and as he's racing down the field in slow motion.

And as we watch Larry run away from us, the music gets a bit louder.....and it fades away. Great TV.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:13 PM   #762
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee
I gotta admit, It's a little exciting to watch the Chiefs and have NO IDEA what the outcome's gonna be. Do we have the next Ryan Leaf, or something better?
I like how calm he is for being such a young guy. He's intense but he doesn't let his emotions carry him away. As long as he continues to improve every game he'll be between good and great. Even at this point I don't see how he can be a bust barring injury.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:14 PM   #763
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
What really surprised me is that they somehow got LJ's contract signing and him hustling down to the practice field.

Also, I must say that the ending was just out-f**king-standing. Great TV watching him run on the field. Then the snap......the music starts.......you get this chill you cant explain. The pass to LJ and as he's racing down the field in slow motion.

And as we watch Larry run away from us, the music gets a bit louder.....and it fades away. Great TV.
Twas awesome. Carl just sold out Arrowhead.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:15 PM   #764
Don't look over here

Where's the torrent? Where's the torrent?
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:16 PM   #765
Has a particular set of skills

I know its edited and who knows if he truly has an attitude. But jezzzzz that didn't look good. Anyone else ticked off at Bowe's attitude?

He was out taking extra practice so I'll not be so judgemental but I'm a fan not his friend. All I'll know about him is what the media puts out there and his play on the field.

Talking smack to Tony G. You should practice with your helmet on. Get use to picking up the ball through the face mask. The speed is different now.

Tired of veterans telling him what do do all the time? Where does that comment come from? Just like Tony G telling him you already know it, I forgot. Wonder if the vets have already picked up on his arrogance?

Last edited by BigRedChief; 08-22-2007 at 09:33 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.