Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #75886
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
You and your girlfriend KnowMo were anointing Blow Dix as the next great QB during the preseason.

And stop acting like he faced the Legion of Boom Seattle defense today.

Your excuses are almost as pathetic as Blow Dix’ performance today.
Um, who are you? I don’t think I have ever interacted with you. It’s sweet that you seem to think you know me, though.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM   #75887
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Um, who are you? I don’t think I have ever interacted with you. It’s sweet that you seem to think you know me, though.
Nice non answer.

You don’t get to hide from your Blow Dix preseason adulation now.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM   #75888
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Blow Dix… 0 TD’s, 2 INT’s today.

Good call, DumbCasual.
Look at you! Can I sign something for you? I’m not sure what is proper protocol with things like this. I don’t normally get a lot of fans.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #75889
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Nice non answer.

You don’t get to hide from your Blow Dix preseason adulation now.
Maybe link a post or two?
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM   #75890
Starter

Bo Nix shattered the record for fewest passing yards in a game with more than 25 completions in NFL history.

Nix had 26 completions for 138 yards.

Keith Null had 165 yards on 28 completions in 2009.
CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.CrossCheck is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #75891
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I wouldn't. You still have a front office that stupidly traded for Russell Wilson and drafted Bo Nix #12 overall.
2022 first, second and fifth round picks and
2023 first and second-round picks.

Wilson signed a five-year, $242.5 million contract extension with the Broncos in 2022. The contract included $161 million in total guarantees

Plus....

Broncos' 2023 first-round pick (No. 29 overall) and 2024 second-round pick for Payton

Wait for it...

12th overall for Mo Dix

Just a step-by-step masterclass on how to systematically destroy/gut a franchise...I've never seen anything quite like it.

If the Donktards can be honest with themselves (highly unlikely)...all of these clownshoe maneuvers were a desperation attempt to keep pace with Mahomes being in their division.

So yes, Doinks...Mahomes killed your team.

Last edited by BlackOp; Yesterday at 07:04 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #75892

Quote:
Look at you! Can I sign something for you? I’m not sure what is proper protocol with things like this. I don’t normally get a lot of fans.
And another deflection/non-answer from DumbCasual.

I am just trying to reconcile your preseason hype for Blow Dix with his laughably inept performance today.

Explain.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #75893
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
2022 first, second and fifth round picks and
2023 first and second-round picks.

Wilson signed a five-year, $242.5 million contract extension with the Broncos in 2022. The contract included $161 million in total guarantees

Plus....

Broncos' 2023 first-round pick (No. 29 overall) and 2024 second-round pick for Payton

Wait for it...

12th overall for Mo Dix

Just a step-by-step masterclass on how to destroy a franchise...

The General and Wal-Mart just slaying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #75894

Quote:
Maybe link a post or two?
This you?

Quote:
I think his TD/Int ratio will be better than that. He’s a QB who has been careful with the ball. Sean Payton runs an offense where the QB is expected to be careful with the ball. Russell Wilson went 26/8 last year, which included throwing up some prayers. It stands to reason that even if the rest of his statline doesn’t blow anyone away, his TD/Int ratio will be more like 2/1.
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #75895
Forever Royal

Broncos news megathread

He is going to be so bad they might be forced to move on after one year. It would better if he showed something, anything, that made them have to keep playing him next season.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #75896
Consuming CP souls

I actually would like to apologize to Dom, knowmo, Mania, and Hef as I was wrong. Bo is FAR worse than I even predicted....
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #75897
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I actually would like to apologize to Dom, knowmo, Mania, and Hef as I was wrong. Bo is FAR worse than I even predicted....
But...but....but....PRESEASON TITLE!!!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM   #75898

Quote:
Blow Dix had a lower yards per pass average today than Daniel Jones and Bryce Young.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #75899
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
...you'll take $65 million in debt and a lost 12th overall pick...plus a 2-15 record...and FEEL better about it?

Donktard nation has officially hit rock bottom...and it's glorious. Elway presenting the SB trophy was a pretty epic moment too...

Your team absolutely needed to NAIL this pick or it was going to put them 3-4 years behind in their rebuild.

No money, no talent and what's looking to be a bust at QB...

Getting that fluke string of turnovers really knocked your team out of potentially getting a NFL caliber QB...

You guys are screwed for a LONG time...
Lest you forget that they have a HC who thinks he’s much better than he really is. He looks far worse when he doesn’t have a Top 10 all time QB bailing him out.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #75900
MVP

Quote:
But Bo will always have that 1st Team Preseason All Pro . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.