Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #75361
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
Donk fan didn’t spill a drop. Consolation points for that. The 2 cheap shot bitches should have been put down. Nice someone intervened before any serious damage was done.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #75362
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Donk fan didn’t spill a drop. Consolation points for that. The 2 cheap shot bitches should have been put down. Nice someone intervened before any serious damage was done.
Not sure why donk fan decided to step to the guy in the first place. Certainly can't be surprised when you get hit...when you were literally asking to get hit.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #75363
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Tim Patrick to be traded - or released if no trade offers.

One poster's response>>>>>>>

Mamba04

08-26-2024, 02:27 PM

At the end of the day I guess it's a good problem to have too much talent.

That is the Donks issue - Too Much Talent.
It should be noted that this is the same GM who traded a bunch of high picks and players for the right to EXTEND Russ Wilson for $250 million.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #75364
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You might scoff, but they actually do have a lot of depth at WR. Tim Patrick has been hurt. But from what we saw in preseason, he looks like he is fully healthy and back. And there really isn't much financial incentive to cut him. At the beginning of OTAs, I would have said it wouldn't be a surprise if he didn't make the team. But watching him cut and take hits, and seeing the chemistry he appeared to have with Bo Nix, I'm definitely surprised now.
You are a terrible judge of talent
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
PHOG
This message has been deleted by PHOG. Reason: Wrong thread
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #75365
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yah, tell me about it. People have gone way across the line in general. There was also that incident between two dads that ended up with shots fired, and both had their kids in their cars, and one girl got shot. Can't remember if she lived, but what dumb**** starts shooting over a road rage incident with their kid(s) in the car?
We all hate each other. Over the last twenty-ish years, we have collectively lost our minds. It's not sustainable. But I also don't know how it could possibly improve. There just aren't enough people who seem willing to say, "Enough of this - I choose to be civil." It's disheartening, man. Growing up, my dad was a staunch conservative. The guy next door to us was a classic hippy, and an outspoken liberal. Each time we would pull out and see some sort of political display in his yard, my dad would mumble, "Jackass." Then, one day, he invited us over for a barbecue. Everyone had a great time (my dad would still mumble "jackass" whenever he would see the political displays, but their actual interactions were always cordial ). Over the next four or five years, that guy really treated me with kindness - became a mentor to me. I don't think that kind of thing would happen anymore. And we're all worse off, because of it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Screw the donks!
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #75366
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
We all hate each other. Over the last twenty-ish years, we have collectively lost our minds. It's not sustainable. But I also don't know how it could possibly improve. There just aren't enough people who seem willing to say, "Enough of this - I choose to be civil." It's disheartening, man. Growing up, my dad was a staunch conservative. The guy next door to us was a classic hippy, and an outspoken liberal. Each time we would pull out and see some sort of political display in his yard, my dad would mumble, "Jackass." Then, one day, he invited us over for a barbecue. Everyone had a great time (my dad would still mumble "jackass" whenever he would see the political displays, but their actual interactions were always cordial ). Over the next four or five years, that guy really treated me with kindness - became a mentor to me. I don't think that kind of thing would happen anymore. And we're all worse off, because of it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Screw the donks!

Yeah, growing up I had similar experiences. A person's political perspective just wasn't tied to their identity the way it is now. And I don't know how it's going to get better either.

Anyway, on a different note, just watched Zach Wilson's 'highlight reel,' and I have to admit, it's the best he's ever looked, to my eye, even with the sack.

If DEN keeps him, Payton could develop him into something with trade value, if Zach keeps progressing.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #75367
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, growing up I had similar experiences. A person's political perspective just wasn't tied to their identity the way it is now. And I don't know how it's going to get better either.

Anyway, on a different note, just watched Zach Wilson's 'highlight reel,' and I have to admit, it's the best he's ever looked, to my eye, even with the sack.

If DEN keeps him, Payton could develop him into something with trade value, if Zach keeps progressing.
I've got a bit of a Zach bias. I've watched him play since he was about 10. He and his siblings were in high school with my kids. And, to top it off, I am a BYU alum.

He's really a decent kid that's been a respected leader at every level he's ever played. The situation with the Jets was the worst possible thing for him, in almost every way. How he reacted to it is still on him - he's a big boy. But that organization did him no favors. Whether or not he was with the Broncos, I would be rooting for him. I would love to see him basically sit this season, clear his head, and wash all the Jet off of him. Bo Nix is the only QB we have signed after this year, so it could make sense to give Zach a decent backup-QB contract in the offseason, if he was willing. And then, who knows? Maybe he plays out his career as a backup. There are worse things. Maybe they get some value out of him, at some point - he definitely jumps out at you, talent-wise.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #75368
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I've got a bit of a Zach bias. I've watched him play since he was about 10. He and his siblings were in high school with my kids. And, to top it off, I am a BYU alum.

He's really a decent kid that's been a respected leader at every level he's ever played. The situation with the Jets was the worst possible thing for him, in almost every way. How he reacted to it is still on him - he's a big boy. But that organization did him no favors. Whether or not he was with the Broncos, I would be rooting for him. I would love to see him basically sit this season, clear his head, and wash all the Jet off of him. Bo Nix is the only QB we have signed after this year, so it could make sense to give Zach a decent backup-QB contract in the offseason, if he was willing. And then, who knows? Maybe he plays out his career as a backup. There are worse things. Maybe they get some value out of him, at some point - he definitely jumps out at you, talent-wise.

He's got a good arm, and he's decently accurate. Which he showed off a few times in that clip. What stood out to me was how he reacted to pressure. He looked a lot less jumpy (the way he did in NYJ), like he had a plan. Some GM would probably have to see a lot more successes out of him over the next couple years, but it was at least a decent beginning. Does prove that he's coachable though. Seems a no-brainer that Sean spent some time 'fixing' him before putting him on the field.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #75369
Consuming CP souls

...and Veach further improves depth on a loaded team with 2 good moves today
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.