Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #75241
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Yeah - but see, that's not the point. I hate that streak. Each of those games was like a swift kick in the balls. And while I certainly wouldn't call it our Super Bowl, I will definitely acknowledge that breaking the streak last year was sweet - not Super Bowl sweet; but definitely sweeter than most regular season victories. You guys have been better than us for a long, long time - and it hasn't really been close. It just is what it is.

Most of you would never say what I just said in those last two sentences. I've been a Broncos fan for a long time - and I have been posting and/or lurking on ChiefsPlanet and either the Orange Mane or Orange Huddle for more than twenty years. In that time, it's never been different. Does every team have its share of fans that are sore losers like that? Sure - of course they do. You guys just take it to a level that puts you on an island by yourselves, IMO.

That game in October just illustrated the point. One loss in nine years, and most of you immediately, predictably shift back into short-man-syndrome mode. It's odd because you're right in the middle of a run that most fans never get to experience. You would think the insecurity would have long since flowed down the stream.
Weren't you told the other night to run along? After 10:00 p.m. central, only fans of teams that won 4 or more Super Bowls are allowed to post here. Sorry, but that does not include YOU.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM   #75242
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Get back to your Bengals thread.
Then, EAT #### pie, QUEER!
And then, the John Steinbeck of this Broncos thread steps in with his signature phrase.

We are all just witnesses right now.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #75243
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Weren't you told the other night to run along? After 10:00 p.m. central, only fans of teams that won 4 or more Super Bowls are allowed to post here. Sorry, but that does not include YOU.
Is central the one Chicago is in? I always mix it up.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #75244
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
And then, the John Steinbeck of this Broncos thread steps in with his signature phrase.

We are all just witnesses right now.
If you visited us more often, you'd be better acquainted with the origin of that phrase in the lore.

Alas, you've been relatively absent throughout these parts since ~2019. I'm sure you've just been a super busy beaver, right?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #75245
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you visited us more often, you'd be better acquainted with the origin of that phrase in the lore.

Alas, you've been relatively absent throughout these parts since ~2019. I'm sure you've just been a super busy beaver, right?
I have 769 posts in 20 years. I’ve stayed at a pretty consistent slow-and-steady-wins-the-race pace during that entire time. I’m pacing myself. And I started a Broncos board, in that time. So, I’ve been occupied. What is 2019? Is that the year you guys won your first modern-day title? (I believe I have been here, sharing well wishes, each time you’ve won.)

But I’m always up for some ChiefsPlanet lore. Please share.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #75246
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
They deserve each other....sprinkle in a legit War Criminal as part owner and you have a Ménage à trois forged straight from Satan's anus...
Appreciate this poetry people.

War Criminal
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #75247
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I have 769 posts in 20 years. I’ve stayed at a pretty consistent slow-and-steady-wins-the-race pace during that entire time. I’m pacing myself. And I started a Broncos board, in that time. So, I’ve been occupied. What is 2019? Is that the year you guys won your first modern-day title? (I believe I have been here, sharing well wishes, each time you’ve won.)

But I’m always up for some ChiefsPlanet lore. Please share.
Here. There's not too much beyond the first post, but "Eat **** pie, queers" gets passed around a bunch even to this day.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328154

The dude hated Andy Reid so much he shit himself.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM   #75248
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Here. There's not too much beyond the first post, but "Eat **** pie, queers" gets passed around a bunch even to this day.

Holy crap. He completely stopped posting. Almost 80K posts, and he just stopped.

Thar’s awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #75249
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
No, actually we’re just rubbing your nose in shit! Now… let’s talk about the Raiders streak!!
Man, what a difficult concept. Ridiculing your former rivals when you're on top and they are a sloppy pile of dogshit!

I can't imagine donks fans know anything about that

SDB

Stay Down Bitch - More CP lore for the folks that need lessons.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #75250
Ultrabanned

Quote:

And some would say, a little piece of Sweet Daddy Hate lives in all of us to this day.

A wordsmith and a 4 time Superbowl Champ fan.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM   #75251
Choco Favre

Donk fans roasted us for years over our lack of playoff success, and now they see even more sbs in KC’s future and want peace.

Heh, yeah right.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.