Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:45 AM   #75211
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
That September hope turns into misery so quick
I remember rooting for hopeless teams many many many years ago. You start to look forward to the featured matchup of the week by Week 6 or so. Watching a team as bad as Denver just becomes a chore. Like scrubbing the toilet or installing a new garbage disposal
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #75212
Choco Favre

Knowmo, get in here and give me your thoughts on a possible Chiefs threepeat.

They are the favorites to win yet another Super Bowl this year
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #75213
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Q Joe will make his annual disappearance in:

A) November
B) October
C) September
B. OCTOBER
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:07 PM   #75214
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Q Joe will make his annual disappearance in:

A) November
B) October
C) September
Let's see; A, B, or C. B, B would be the answer.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #75215

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney on Deshaun Watson before 2017 NFL draft:

"I'm just telling you, if they pass on Deshaun Watson, they're passing on Michael Jordan."
We passed and drafted Jordan.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:11 PM   #75216
#triggering

Quote:
I'd say the weirdest part is that penalties suddenly became a massive issue for Jawaan Taylor after joining the Chiefs.

Through the first four years of his career, Taylor had been called for 39 penalties over 4,437 snaps: 0.9% of total snaps. Of those 37 penalties, 15 ended up being false starts, and Taylor had been called for zero illegal formation penalties--much to the chagrin of Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa. Taylor’s always been known as a guy who times the snap right to the point where it looks like a false start — but it rarely ends up that way. Taylor’s also known for pushing his alignment further back on his pass sets — a thing most offensive tackles do in 2023.

Prior to this season, this was never an issue, but suddenly it is. Through three games as a Chief, Taylor has already been called for three false starts and three illegal formation penalties.

But I get that you're going to look at this through Broncos glasses.

Wasn't looking at it through any glasses...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #75217
Consuming CP souls

Wasn't Bo like 30 when drafted no wonder he was a "coach on the field". 6 years to get draftable? Pathetic
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #75218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Wasn't looking at it through any glasses...
If that's accurate, it's kind of weird...
I mean, to only mention that example.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #75219
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
We passed and drafted Jordan.
I actually referred to Pat as MJ when we drafted him. Damn I'm right alot
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:34 PM   #75220
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
If that's accurate, it's kind of weird...
I mean, to only mention that example.

Well, it's not like I was working to build some case on something... I ran across it and made a comment, leading with if this is accurate.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #75221
Choco Favre

Quote:
I actually referred to Pat as MJ when we drafted him. Damn I'm right alot
What are the sources saying about Denver this year?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #75222
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
The answer is always October
October he turns into Troll-NO-Mo-Joe
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #75223
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
My sources tell me that the football gods hate Sean Payton as much as the Donk franchise...that's why the Saints didnt get the PI call in the NFCCG and the Minnesota Miracle knocked them out of the playoffs. There is some bad Juju going down...and going to the team with the most instances of cheating in NFL history isn't going to help resolve his transgressions.

He's already started off with bang...racking up 50+ million is dead cap.

They deserve each other....sprinkle in a legit War Criminal as part owner and you have a Ménage à trois forged straight from Satan's anus...

Last edited by BlackOp; Today at 02:20 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #75224
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
My sources tell me that the football gods hate Sean Payton as much as the Donk franchise...that's why the Saints didnt get the PI call in the NFCCG and the Minnesota Miracle knocked them out of the playoffs. There is some bad Juju going down...and going to the team with the most instances of cheating in NFL history isn't going to help resolve his transgressions.

They deserve each other....sprinkle in a legit War Criminal as part owner and you have a Ménage à trois forged straight from Satan's anus...

And, your posts have certainly been missed. Well phrased.
Old Today, 03:25 PM   #75225

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post