Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #75136
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Yep. Some of us tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen - until you saw.

There's a lesson there...

Maybe. Denver snapped the streak last year vs KC (I forget what the rationalization was... is then when PM was stricken with the flu or covid?) and if things go well, they can split with the divisional teams - finally beat the Raiders and stop the losing streak in week 5.

I was supposed to go to the Raider game this year, but it didn't work out. Oh well.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #75137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Maybe. Denver snapped the streak last year vs KC (I forget what the rationalization was... is then when PM was stricken with the flu or covid?) and if things go well, they can split with the divisional teams - finally beat the Raiders and stop the losing streak in week 5.

I was supposed to go to the Raider game this year, but it didn't work out. Oh well.
I'm thinking we'll be hearing about that particular Broncos win over the Chiefs for the next decade.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #75138
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

I believe the rationalization was 5 turnovers, and upsets happen. Interestingly enough, your HC offered the explanation that the team going over seas to play a game, usually loses the game the prior week. I think he said it had something to do with preparation being all messed up. I dont think that's the case this season. BUT, KC could very well be in a situation where they're resting their starters the last game of the season, so you'll have that chance. The Raiders own you also. I think your best bet is to sweep the Bolts and cross your fingers.

Last edited by TEX; Today at 02:31 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:41 AM   #75139
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I'm thinking we'll be hearing about that particular Broncos win over the Chiefs for the next decade.
Truth! When that's all you got, you gotta use it for all it's worth!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #75140
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Truth! When that's all you got, you gotta use it for all it's worth!

Have to play the cards you have... until you get better cards.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #75141
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Yep, that mother ****er was in here all excited (like he is now) about Russ. Was talking an ownership percentage and everything. Who has shorter memories than Dungkeys fans?
That is called trolling. It was a play on the salary cap thing you guys always whine about, with Elway’s deferred money. If I remember, what I actually said was, after the disastrous first RW year, “Payton has fixed him. And what’s even better is that they worked out a way to ease the burden of his giant salary hit - something about Russ taking a percentage of ownership, in exchange for reduced salary.”

You guys are awesome. Friends forever, Mr. Coochie Liquor, sir?
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #75142
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
That is called trolling. It was a play on the salary cap thing you guys always whine about, with Elway’s deferred money. If I remember, what I actually said was, after the disastrous first RW year, “Payton has fixed him. And what’s even better is that they worked out a way to ease the burden of his giant salary hit - something about Russ taking a percentage of ownership, in exchange for reduced salary.”

You guys are awesome. Friends forever, Mr. Coochie Liquor, sir?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:18 PM   #75143
MVP

Quote:

No need to rationalize. Good teams lose to bad/mediocre teams sometimes, especially when they turn it over 5 times.

Personally, I think you guys should mass produce T-shirts. Maybe fly a 24-9 banner every time KC comes to Denver. Something to properly commemorate this monumental achievement.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #75144
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
No need to rationalize. Good teams lose to bad/mediocre teams sometimes, especially when they turn it over 5 times.

Personally, I think you guys should mass produce T-shirts. Maybe fly a 24-9 banner every time KC comes to Denver. Something to properly commemorate this monumental achievement.

Yeah, I forgot about the five turnovers...