Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:43 PM   #75016
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Denver starters vs 3rd stringers and you brag? Seriously?
LOL

And they wonder why they catch shit.

"Our freshman QB just threw 3 TDs vs Div 2 Concord....look out, bitches! It's a new day!!"
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 04:49 PM   #75017
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
12th ranked defense plus the best QB to ever play the game?

Superbowl title number 4 a coming to KC...

Another knowmo self own
Bump
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:51 PM   #75018
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
False

Remember this bullshit?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:52 PM   #75019
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Are you playing the 1st string against the car dealers again and bragging? Pathetic
Deja vu from LAST SEASON
Old Today, 04:52 PM   #75020
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Another preseason bullshit
Old Today, 05:26 PM   #75021
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I saw Bo Nix throw an 18 yard pass as hard as he could and it had an arc.
Shades of Damon Huard
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:21 PM   #75022
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
LOL

And they wonder why they catch shit.

"Our freshman QB just threw 3 TDs vs Div 2 Concord....look out, bitches! It's a new day!!"
So, again, let me just clarify. You are taking the most extreme opinion that any Broncos fan has shared, at this point, and you are applying it to the entire fan base ("they").

I won't pretend that I see every post on the Huddle - especially the last month, when I've been busy with life. So, seeing the post I'm responding to here, I decided to just peruse the last week or so of posts, and see if I could see what you're talking about. The overwhelming majority of posts seem to be along the same lines as what has been posted in this thread. Sort of, "Hey, so far, so good. It would be great if we had something here. Thank the good Lord we moved on from Russ."

A lot of you guys seem to see only what you want to see. It's why I said this thread is mostly worthless. The conversation in the last few days with manchambo in this thread is a perfect example. Stuff gets attributed to him that he simply didn't say. It's impossible to have an honest conversation - a strange phenomenon I don't really see with any other fanbase.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 06:53 PM   #75023
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
So, again, let me just clarify. You are taking the most extreme opinion that any Broncos fan has shared, at this point, and you are applying it to the entire fan base ("they").

I won't pretend that I see every post on the Huddle - especially the last month, when I've been busy with life. So, seeing the post I'm responding to here, I decided to just peruse the last week or so of posts, and see if I could see what you're talking about. The overwhelming majority of posts seem to be along the same lines as what has been posted in this thread. Sort of, "Hey, so far, so good. It would be great if we had something here. Thank the good Lord we moved on from Russ."

A lot of you guys seem to see only what you want to see. It's why I said this thread is mostly worthless. The conversation in the last few days with manchambo in this thread is a perfect example. Stuff gets attributed to him that he simply didn't say. It's impossible to have an honest conversation - a strange phenomenon I don't really see with any other fanbase.
So again, let me just clarify.
"Eat #### pie, QUEER!"
Such the hypocrite. Go read your trash site. You'll find plenty of ****ing idiots there partaking in the same "strange phenomenon"
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:01 PM   #75024
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
At first glance, I feel like I've been watching Alex Smith.
I don’t see why this is an insult? If Nix is a solid starting QB who can run a functioning offense, that’s pretty good. Especially compared to Denver for the past several years.

When you look at the hit rate on first round QBs, that would be an acceptable outcome. Of course you hope the ceiling is higher, but who knows.

One thing I’ve been convinced of is that no one really knows which QB is going to pan out. If they did, Jamarcus Russel wouldn’t have been the first pick, Mahomes wouldn’t have been the tenth pick, Zach Wilson wouldn’t have been the second pick, and so on.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:05 PM   #75025
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

Well, it's sort of like labeling KC fans fatasses when the obesity percentage is only a little higher than Denver's.

The loudest voices tend to become the spokesmen for the fanbase, fair or not. Don't pretend like that doesn't go both ways. I think you're taking it a little too seriously though. I'm not saying every fan is like Q Joe. I do think there's a lot of desperation throughout the fanbase right now though.

Btw, the most extreme opinion I've seen was posted by your boy JeudyMims, who started a thread called "Didn't I tell you we'd be Super Bowl contenders?"
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 07:08 PM   #75026
MVP

Your financial support will be rewarded with Broncos Bucks. Turn your man cave into Kohl's
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:10 PM   #75027
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
I don’t see why this is an insult? If Nix is a solid starting QB who can run a functioning offense, that’s pretty good. Especially compared to Denver for the past several years.

When you look at the hit rate on first round QBs, that would be an acceptable outcome. Of course you hope the ceiling is higher, but who knows.

One thing I’ve been convinced of is that no one really knows which QB is going to pan out. If they did, Jamarcus Russel wouldn’t have been the first pick, Mahomes wouldn’t have been the tenth pick, Zach Wilson wouldn’t have been the second pick, and so on.

Well, maybe because it's not an insult. Just an observation.

I always liked Alex, though after a couple seasons I knew (as did just about every other Chiefs fan at the time) that Alex wasn't going to lead us to a SB. Not without a lot more help and a good dose of luck anyway.

And obviously, an Alex 2.0 would be a large improvement over all the other QBs DEN has tried out since Manning retired. Just not a real high ceiling, if that's what Nix becomes.

And I want to be clear about this, Nix isn't up to Alex, not yet. He just has shown moments when he reminds me of Alex. He still has to play a season or two and prove he's even up to Alex's level.

I do expect that Sean will get as much as he can out of Nix. What that will ultimately look like in a two-three seasons will be up to Nix.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:19 PM   #75028
MVP

I'd just like to know what we're supposed to be so impressed by to this point. What has he done that wowed you? Especially in the context of facing backups/vanilla schemes, little gameplanning, etc.

Sure, he's probably going to be better than what Denver's had in recent years. Shouldn't the bar be a little higher than that? Do you really think his ceiling is anywhere close to Mahomes, Allen, Caleb Williams, Lamar, Burrow, etc?

Anyone who's insulted by Alex Smith comparisons might want to re-watch those Packers highlights. Now wait til he's facing top-shelf first string defenses that have studied his film and learned all his tendencies.
Old Today, 07:49 PM   #75029
Veteran

Quote:
I'd just like to know what we're supposed to be so impressed by to this point. What has he done that wowed you? Especially in the context of facing backups/vanilla schemes, little gameplanning, etc.

Sure, he's probably going to be better than what Denver's had in recent years. Shouldn't the bar be a little higher than that? Do you really think his ceiling is anywhere close to Mahomes, Allen, Caleb Williams, Lamar, Burrow, etc?

Anyone who's insulted by Alex Smith comparisons might want to re-watch those Packers highlights. Now wait til he's facing top-shelf first string defenses that have studied his film and learned all his tendencies.
I don’t know if anyone is saying you should be wowed. I’ve said it looks like he’s pretty good.

He had a 140 QBR in the last game. He completed 8 of 9 at 9 yards per completion. He scored on all but one of his drives in the two games so far.

It is preseason, but it’s not like all QBs don’t do that in preseason.

And, is his ceiling as high as Mahomes? I doubt it but it’s not reasonable to expect that a QB picked at 12 would be one of the best QBs in history.
Old Today, 07:51 PM   #75030
Veteran

Quote:

So he doesn’t remind you of Alex Smith? That’s backpedaling at a rate that may conflict with special relativity.