Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #75001
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I've yet to even see a single Bo Nix throw from the preseason that is overly impressive. All I've seen are stats.
Bootleg 5-yard dump offs aren’t impressive?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #75002
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I've yet to even see a single Bo Nix throw from the preseason that is overly impressive. All I've seen are stats.

At first glance, I feel like I've been watching Alex Smith.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #75003
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
At first glance, I feel like I've been watching Alex Smith.
That's certainly the first impression.

And even that is setting the bar too high, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:09 PM   #75004
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Probably.

Obviously, it's just preseason, and we don't really know what he's going to look like in real games yet. And I'm not even sure I think Nix is playing like an Alex clone. Just from the quick short passes, and the rolling out stuff, feels a lot like early Alex. Down to the off-target/off-line deeper shots that Alex was infamous for, especially early in his career.

The only thing I'm prepared to say confidently, is that Nix appears to be very coachable.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #75005
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I've said it before, I think Nix is probably the best the Donks could have done in this draft. The fact that he looks at least competent in preseason is a good sign for Donk fans. I get it, and if I were a Donks fan (besides swallowing a shotgun barrel) I'd be encouraged by his play. After what, 8 seasons of futility, it LOOKS like they at least have a guy who will help them to possibly be competitive this season. By competitive, I mean if they do manage a few wins, it probably won't be luck. Maybe. Possibly.

But I don't think there are any Donk fans who TRULY think they are going to compete for the division this year or anything. We've been there, searching for glimmers of hope. I get it.

Having said that, I hope he fails and the Donks have yet another losing season. Given the talent (or lack thereof) on that roster, I'm more inclined to believe it'll be a losing season.

But...I do so hate the Donks, so there's that.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:44 PM   #75006
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I get it. But after seven losing seasons in a row, I think it would be a very big deal if a rookie QB led them to a winning season. However, I dont think it happens. I guess, "We shall see."
We shall and yes, it would/will be a big deal when it happens. I put them around 9 wins. Will be close.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 03:47 PM   #75007
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
We shall and yes, it would/will be a big deal when it happens. I put them around 9 wins. Will be close.
Wow
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:01 PM   #75008
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Wow
Shocking read, I know.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:03 PM   #75009
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

3 of their first 4 games are against defenses that were top 10 in points allowed last season and the one team that wasn’t hired Mike McDonald who is easily a top 3 defensive coach in football. Plus they play the Seahawks on the road.

If they start Bo Nix it will most likely be a rude awakening for him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:07 PM   #75010
Supporter

Great thing about you guys going round and round about Nix is that it will all be worked out on the field soon enough.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #75011
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
3 of their first 4 games are against defenses that were top 10 in points allowed last season and the one team that wasn’t hired Mike McDonald who is easily a top 3 defensive coach in football. Plus they play the Seahawks on the road.

If they start Bo Nix it will most likely be a rude awakening for him.
There’s little to anything that suggests the outcomes would be better with either of the other two QBs. Nix will have rookie issues at times, but given the limited body of work in the preseason, I have no issues with him starting week 1.
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #75012
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
It's Paytons pepper the middle empty stat offense. Everyone will look better stat wise.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:22 PM   #75013
Consuming CP souls

For the record I actually had Denver at 7 or so wins last year so Run looks really silly
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #75014
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I get it. But after seven losing seasons in a row, I think it would be a very big deal if a rookie QB led them to a winning season. However, I dont think it happens. I guess, "We shall see."
I agree. The concept is completely ludicrous.

Signed,
Trevor Siemian
Paxton Lynch
Brock Osweiler
Case Keenum
Joe Flacco
Drew Lock
Brandon Allen
Jeff Driskel
Brett Rypien
Kendall Hinton
Teddy Bridgewater
Russell Wilson
Jarrett Stidham
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 04:31 PM   #75015
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Great thing about you guys going round and round about Nix is that it will all be worked out on the field soon enough.
The most sensible post in the thread.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.