Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:41 PM   #736
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
So I'm not welcome to defend Smith when they sling shit around not related to camp...
the problem is that you dont just "defend Smith"

Anytime a poster mentions Pat Mahomes, you feel the need to mention that "Smith is the number one" even when Alex Smiths name wasnt even whispered. Everyone gets it. You love Alex. Not all of us do, and most of us are excited about an actual potential franchise QB for the first time since Len Dawson.

Stop mucking up threads with this shit. Every thread in this place is full of your Alex masturbation. No one gives a shit except you and penbrook. You guys should just make your own OFFICIAL Alex Smith Circlejerk thread
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:47 PM   #737
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
They didn't film the audience. But it was cool to see the players up close. Got lots of videos but the camera shake was horrific in those lil aluminum stands—especially when big bodies near me would move. Thought I was gonna fall off since I was on the top seat. Then it poured out.

Hey BEP, you should post more in the football forum.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:48 PM   #738
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Peters just said tyreek hill is one of the best wide receivers now and that he's more than just speed.

What's the news on Conley? Distant second or tied in a 3 way battle with Robinson/Chesson?
You know what this means on Tyreek being the best WR in Peters opinion well it means that Tyreek is going make Peters even better on game day and he is going be quicker to the ball for picks.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:54 PM   #739
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
****. Hill is owning this camp. He's going to be a legit superstar. Steve Smith with 4.2 speed.

Holy shit, that's an amazing catch. I'm on my phone and can't tell who's throwing it to him. Seems like a tight window, so prob not Alex?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:56 PM   #740
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Smith won't be replaced this season
I'm on record saying he'll have his best season. When they brought in Kap as a legit threat to his job...he was leading the NFL, the following year, until he was hurt.

Smith has real pressure/competition for the first time since joining KC...

Last edited by BlackOp; 07-30-2017 at 01:01 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:57 PM   #741
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Holy shit, that's an amazing catch. I'm on my phone and can't tell who's throwing it to him. Seems like a tight window, so prob not Alex?
It's Mahomes

pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:59 PM   #742
Andy Reid Supporter

I'm excited to see Wintzmann. He's got all the athletic and body traits the same as Ehinger, but he needs some coaching. If he's better than Fulton, we're in business.

And here we were thinking this would be Damien Mama.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:01 PM   #743

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It's Mahomes

Yes Patrick Mahomes II
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:30 PM   #744
Supporter

Quote:
Peters was draped on Hill. Very nice coverage; better throw and catch. Not getting too hyped with a practice rep, but that is the difference between taking what is given to you and throwing a receiver open. We haven't seen much of the latter in KC in recent years.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #745

I want to know how Dee Ford is doing and what expectations to have with him.

I think he did great the first half of the season last year but fell off when he was lined up on the right side vs LT when Houston returned. I'm wanting him to pick it up on the right side and be effective and give Eric Fisher a real battle in camp making each other that much better.

I think we got to count on Ford to add another gear to his game for taking over Tamba Hali those are big shoes to fill.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:36 PM   #746
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It can and will be tough to remain patient with Mahomes and whatever results he produces through camp and preseason.

When they play SF at Arrowhead in a couple weeks, he could throw 2 TDs, he could throw 2 INTs-- it doesn't really mean all that much in the long term picture. But damn is it going to be an exciting time for the entire organization and fan base.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:38 PM   #747
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Terez Paylor reported that Tanoh Kpassagnon tore up the 1v1 drills today. Said he beat Fisher a couple of times.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:42 PM   #748

Quote:
It can and will be tough to remain patient with Mahomes and whatever results he produces through camp and preseason.

When they play SF at Arrowhead in a couple weeks, he could throw 2 TDs, he could throw 2 INTs-- it doesn't really mean all that much in the long term picture. But damn is it going to be an exciting time for the entire organization and fan base.
I think the key for success in preseason is more so the handling the play calling and lining up the guys. Is he going go under center without issues like Casey Printers had? Can he make chicken salad out of chicken shit?

I don't think he will have a problem handling the snap and winging it down the field but making sure guys are where they are suppose to be is a litmus test, and recognizing the defense.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:43 PM   #749
Champs!

Quote:
Terez Paylor reported that Tanoh Kpassagnon tore up the 1v1 drills today. Said he beat Fisher a couple of times.
[sarcasm]Welp, that confirms it. Fisher is a bust.[/sarcasm]

Jokes aside, that's a good sign.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:43 PM   #750
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
After Mahomes, I'm most excited about this guy. I think he's going to surprise people more than Kareem Hunt.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.