Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 04:41 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

***Official 2024 NCAA Tourney Thread***

Tourney begins momentarily with Howard/Wagner as the first play-in game, followed by Colorado St/Virginia later this evening.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-07-2024, 04:49 PM   #736
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Part of that was Dickinson was a threat from 3 which allowed him to open up the rest of the floor. Edey isn't that guy, and they don't have anyone as explosive as KJ or as long and sound as McCullar.

It will probably look different, but Edey's passing will be a problem for UConn if they come out soft.
You’re right, Dickinson’s shooting ability made a huge difference in that matchup which Edey very clearly doesn’t have. I still think Edey should be able to get his, but Clingan may give him more trouble than he is used to (and even a slight drop in his production will just about kill that Purdue team).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 05:55 PM   #737
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Edey isn’t a lottery pick because he clearly won’t be able to play defense at the next level against NBA level speed and shooting with his mobility, not because he isn’t a better college player than Clingan (which he is). He’s one of the best college players of all time given the offensive dominance overall.

That said, UConn is far superior at every other position and that should more than prove to be the difference. Especially given that Clingan will likely limit Edey more than he is used to.
Yeah I agree. It’s not a knock on edey who is a terrific college player. It’s more saying that in college the game is sometimes over before the game even starts when you have such a size advantage over an opponent that just doesn’t have a single big or the depth to handle it. I’m not saying that’s the only thing Purdue does but they sure got Edey to the FT line an awful awful lot in the tourney. Apart from nc state who I think everyone knew was a little in over their heads.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 06:10 PM   #738
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah I agree. It’s not a knock on edey who is a terrific college player. It’s more saying that in college the game is sometimes over before the game even starts when you have such a size advantage over an opponent that just doesn’t have a single big or the depth to handle it. I’m not saying that’s the only thing Purdue does but they sure got Edey to the FT line an awful awful lot in the tourney. Apart from nc state who I think everyone knew was a little in over their heads.
I’ll be very interested to see how straight up Hurley decides to play Edey. I think he will take his chances on Clingan being able to slow him down somewhat (even at the risk of foul trouble) than giving up open 3s to his teammates.

I also expect UConn to run a ton and put him into every screen they can on the offensive end.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 09:25 PM   #739
In my youth i pray to keep

Cal to Arkansas?

What the ****?!?!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 09:29 PM   #740
Inmem 2.0

Rams Fan lost
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 09:36 PM   #741
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Rams Fan lost
Calipari leaving isn’t surprising.

Him leaving after the AD publicly stuck his neck out and went on TV is. Especially to an in conference school.

Whatever. Kentucky isn’t like Nebraska. They’ll hire someone. May not win or make a F4 right away, but Lexington will be less insufferable.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:26 PM   #742
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Calipari leaving isn’t surprising.

Him leaving after the AD publicly stuck his neck out and went on TV is. Especially to an in conference school.

Whatever. Kentucky isn’t like Nebraska. They’ll hire someone. May not win or make a F4 right away, but Lexington will be less insufferable.
Nebraska has the national coach of the year. How awful

A coach leaving a "blue blood" is embarrassing
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:30 PM   #743
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nebraska has the national coach of the year. How awful

A coach leaving a "blue blood" is embarrassing
I think most Kansas fans would take Self over Roy, no?

And I was referring to Nebraska football. Kentucky won’t fade into being irrelevant.

I didn’t want Calipari to leave because I do think he is a good coach and the fanbase is toxic as **** with regards to basketball. I can’t blame him for wanting out. But it might also be good for change. Just shocked it’s Arkansas.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 10:35 PM   #744
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
What’s more likely?

UCONN by 15+ or Purdue wins?

UCONN imo.
Purdue wins and it isn't even close.

Purdue probably wins 3 out of 10.

UConn shouldn't have to double Edey much though since they have Clingan.

People are acting like UConn is unbeatable. They arent. They dont even really have any potentially NBA All-Stars on there team. Maybe no future NBA starters. Just a very good team.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:58 PM   #745
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I think most Kansas fans would take Self over Roy, no?

And I was referring to Nebraska football. Kentucky won’t fade into being irrelevant.

I didn’t want Calipari to leave because I do think he is a good coach and the fanbase is toxic as **** with regards to basketball. I can’t blame him for wanting out. But it might also be good for change. Just shocked it’s Arkansas.
Kentucky basketball is already doing that and trying to hire your FB coach the AD at A&M ran out
Old 04-08-2024, 04:27 AM   #746
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Cal to Arkansas?

What the ****?!?!
Love to see those T shirt fans "blue bloods" humbled a bit. NIL is that game changer. Can Cal adapt?Look forward to more tears in the future from "other" fanbases.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:07 AM   #747
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Love to see those T shirt fans "blue bloods" humbled a bit. NIL is that game changer. Can Cal adapt?Look forward to more tears in the future from "other" fanbases.
Obsessed
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 06:32 PM   #748
Why so serious?

80/20 Purdue fans here. Super low expectations but everyone is having a blast.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 06:33 PM   #749
Ultrabanned

Man I don't want to see UConn just obliterate Purdue. Really hoping for a tight game down the stretch.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 06:35 PM   #750
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
80/20 Purdue fans here. Super low expectations but everyone is having a blast.
Are you in Phoenix?!?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.