Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:47 AM   #736
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #737
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
"Everybody and anybody who disagrees with me is a racist!"

Do you even have a single example of me being racist you ****ing coward?

I'll wait...

Also, point to where exactly I defended anybody in this situation. You were obviously talking about ALL cops. I'll wait for that too.
There are like three black people on this board and you hate all of us lol

It’s an open and shut case, really. Sprinkle some crack on him, Kiimo. Time to get out of here.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #738
Diablo Negro

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #739
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
There are like three black people on this board and you hate all of us lol

It’s an open and shut case, really. Sprinkle some crack on him, Kiimo. Time to get out of here.
Oh look the coward that once called me a racist then pretended it was a joke when I asked him to support his claim is now making that claim again.

Shocker!

Seriously, kill yourself pussy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:21 PM   #740
Hockey Town

I actually wonder if Staylor speaks to people like that anywhere other than a forum.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #741
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I actually wonder if Staylor speaks to people like that anywhere other than a forum.

You wouldn't do a god damn thing about it fatty.

How exactly do you think I should talk to people baselessly calling me a racist, bundle of sticks?
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
**** this guy... He's about as sharp as a bowling ball.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #743
Hockey Town

Quote:

You wouldn't do a god damn thing about it fatty.

How exactly do you think I should talk to people baselessly calling me a racist, bundle of sticks?
Nah they shouldn't call you a racist they should call you a gusano because that's a more accurate description.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #744
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nah they shouldn't call you a racist they should call you a gusano because that's a more accurate description.
Ohh this is the acceptable kind of racism, am I right?

Tell me you're a POS commie without telling me you're a POS commie.

"Castro was a good guy!"
Old Today, 12:29 PM   #745
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

"Castro was a good guy!"
Isn't he the guy that posted a "cam girl" and claimed it was his girlfriend? The original Skyy God.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #746
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Isn't he the guy that posted a "cam girl" and claimed it was his girlfriend? The original Skyy God.
More recently he plagiarized from Reddit in the DC then stayed away from the DC for a while in hopes people would forget.
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #747
Hockey Town

Quote:

"Castro was a good guy!"
It's funny you think that's racist, it's a real thing.

But hey view it however you want.
Old Today, 12:37 PM   #748
Grand champ

Nah, Staylor told me has a black grandma back in Cuba so I don’t think he’s racist racist
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #749
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Nah, Staylor told me has a black grandma back in Cuba so I don’t think he’s racist racist
His family employed some black people back on their sugar plantation in the Batista days.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #750
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's funny you think that's racist, it's a real thing.

But hey view it however you want.
Even Wikipedia which is about as left leaning as it gets acknowledges that it is in fact a slur.

Your commie propaganda has just indoctrinated you into believing it's an acceptable one.

You're such a ****ing POS.