Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2024, 07:05 PM  
I'll be back.

Rise of Mahomes V: The Dynasty

All of Kansas City was transformed into a magical kingdom.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 11:34 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
just watched this in STYLE baby - 110" 4k projector with theater quality sound and seating

Yes. I had to get the right samples and generate several iterations of each line to get the dialogue sounding the way I wanted.

Also, this is a terrific tool for cleaning up those samples. I used it for some of the clips of Bill Walsh, too, which made him sound way clearer.

https://podcast.adobe.com/enhance#

It's been a passion project of mine for some time. We moved from 4 BBC channels at age 11 to cable TV at age 12 when I came to the US.

Glad it is such a hit for all ages.
Looks like Tony Sopranos television room.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-19-2024, 11:46 AM   #62
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I am still making my way through this but I can't say enough how ****ing awesome this is.

I don't like to pay compliments much but you've earned this one. I am sharing this with friends and family.
That makes me feel good bro. Thank you.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 05:25 PM   #63
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dude, that was incredible.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:52 PM   #64
pie is never free

Going in for a second viewing right now...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:57 PM   #65
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Going in for a second viewing right now...
Was just going to say that I'm taking Clay up on his recommendation to watch it on a big screen sometime tonight.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:00 PM   #66
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Was just going to say that I'm taking Clay up on his recommendation to watch it on a big screen sometime tonight.
110 inches and it looked great....use youtube...check black level or youll see compression artifacts in the aspect ratio bars
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 06:03 PM   #67
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
110 inches and it looked great....use youtube...check black level or youll see compression artifacts in the aspect ratio bars
Copy that. Good looking out.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:04 PM   #68
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Offseason my ass, I'm needing a football fix right NAO... and a second screening of this two hour masterpiece on my tv is the perfect way to close out this sunday
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:21 PM   #69
pie is never free

Maaan, Mahomes to Watson on 3rd and 18 against the Vikes at 25:30 is simply incredible... keep on doubting Watson, you worthless turds!
Old 05-19-2024, 06:45 PM   #70
I'll be back.

Here's something I had to cut out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Maaan, Mahomes to Watson on 3rd and 18 against the Vikes at 25:30 is simply incredible... keep on doubting Watson, you worthless turds!
This was one of the top throws he made all season. Just incredible.

The franchise cut out the whole Kelce injury subplot. I just couldn't believe it. One of the most memorable things Mahomes and Kelce have done in a game. GOAT stuff.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:48 PM   #71

Quote:
Here's something I had to cut out.

Why did you have to cut it?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:50 PM   #72
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Why did you have to cut it?
Didn't really fit the flow of the end of the video. I wanted to end with Mahomes. Fun idea though. I'm sure we'll have more kisses for a future episode of The Kingdom Bride.
Old 05-19-2024, 06:59 PM   #73
Starter

My wife and I sat down and watched the whole thing. That was just an AMAZING production! Very, very, very well done. You keep perfecting your craft with each movie. I will be watching it again many times. I can't imagine the amount of time you spent on this. Whatever it was, from my perspective, it was worth every minute. Thank you for this. It makes me ready to get the season started!
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:08 PM   #74
pie is never free

Rice came up SO BIG last season, especially late... good grief he was almost all Mahomes had during various stretches

That dipshit better have the most intense Come To Jesus meeting ever, asap
Old 05-19-2024, 08:34 PM   #75
MVP

Congratulations! That was the single best media production on the Chiefs ever done.
Will watch again 10X!
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.