Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 06:39 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Star Wars: The Acolyte

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:50 PM   #61
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Why do you people even watch this garbage anymore. The last thing I watched was the Obi-Wan series. I had to hold my nose to finish that stinker too. I am not even sure they could get me back if they got rid of Kathleen Kennedy now. Disney has all but ruined Star Wars for me. Thanks Disney!

I don't, just read the reaction reviews
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 02:49 PM   #62
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn View Post
This place is ****ing gross
Go **** yourself.

The directors and producers of The Ass-colyte Didn't Earn It.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 03:00 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Shut up, bitch.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 03:27 PM   #64
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Why do you people even watch this garbage anymore. The last thing I watched was the Obi-Wan series. I had to hold my nose to finish that stinker too. I am not even sure they could get me back if they got rid of Kathleen Kennedy now. Disney has all but ruined Star Wars for me. Thanks Disney!
Yep. That's where I'm at with it. Gave them one last chance with Obi Wan and that sucked so **** them. Only so many times they can make it loud and clear how they feel about the fans and their lack of respect for the source material before I listen and treat Star Wars with apathy instead of indignation.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 04:09 PM   #65
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Yep. That's where I'm at with it. Gave them one last chance with Obi Wan and that sucked so **** them. Only so many times they can make it loud and clear how they feel about the fans and their lack of respect for the source material before I listen and treat Star Wars with apathy instead of indignation.
That's exactly the major problem.

They used the fan equity to push a message that would've never been given a second thought had they tried to do it stand-alone.

NOTHING stopped them from making some LGBTQ space-opera and plowing tens of millions of dollars into it and naming it, I dunno, Hyperspace or some shit like that.

Instead they took an established IP with a rabid fanbase, shit on that entire product AND the fanbase, and used it to further an agenda that doesn't have the strength to stand on its own two feet.

It's not the message that's galling - it's the vehicle. I mean I find the message eye-rolling and cringe-inducing in its own right - but I can simply ignore a whole lot of shit (witness my apathy for the WNBA). World's full of stuff I disagree with or don't care about so I just pass it right on by.

But the hijacking of an IP and the open antagonism of its fans (of which I was one), is the real problem here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 04:25 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

They used the fan equity to push a message that would've never been given a second thought had they tried to do it stand-alone.

NOTHING stopped them from making some LGBTQ space-opera and plowing tens of millions of dollars into it and naming it, I dunno, Hyperspace or some shit like that.

Instead they took an established IP with a rabid fanbase, shit on that entire product AND the fanbase, and used it to further an agenda that doesn't have the strength to stand on its own two feet.

It's not the message that's galling - it's the vehicle. I mean I find the message eye-rolling and cringe-inducing in its own right - but I can simply ignore a whole lot of shit (witness my apathy for the WNBA). World's full of stuff I disagree with or don't care about so I just pass it right on by.

But the hijacking of an IP and the open antagonism of its fans (of which I was one), is the real problem here.
The power of one, Ah!
The power of two, Ah!
The power of mannnny!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-13-2024, 04:30 PM   #67
Starter

At this point, I just hope they keep this shit up forever. I’m enjoying the Critical Drinker reviews too much. I cancelled Disney+ anyway so I won’t be seeing any more Star Wars shit anyway. Marvel isn’t far behind, except maybe Deadpool.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-13-2024, 04:41 PM   #68
The man you could post like.

Quote:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but IMO they completely ruined Star Wars even before they fully went gung ho on pushing agendas with it. Kennedy, Abrams, and Rian Johnson should be drawn and quartered for their respective roles in ruining the characters and Star Wars as a whole.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:57 PM   #69
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Maybe I'm in the minority, but IMO they completely ruined Star Wars even before they fully went gung ho on pushing agendas with it. Kennedy, Abrams, and Rian Johnson should be drawn and quartered for their respective roles in ruining the characters and Star Wars as a whole.
I tend to agree with your take. The Force Awakens was a rehash of A New Hope, The Last Jedi was pointless dreck and The Rise of Skywalker was a piss poor attempt to right the ship.

Rouge One was incredible, too bad everyone got killed off in the end.

The Solo movie had so much potential but was just filler.

The Book of Boba Fett was ok, but was just The Mandalorian season 2.5.

The Mandalorian is great but it's gone as far as it needs to. Andor is great, but if you really think about it, we know how it ends in relation to the whole Star Wars universe.

But let's faced it, the same crowd that created the Velma series are the same group of yahoo that are responsible for creating The Acolyte.

Obi Wan was fine but really a pointless endeavor.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 06:00 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

Honestly, they should just hand Star Wars over to the people who did Andor or Rogue One considering they're the only people who have gotten it right.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 08:04 PM   #71
Supporter

Quote:

Flawless. Well said sir.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:28 PM   #72
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Honestly, they should just hand Star Wars over to the people who did Andor or Rogue One considering they're the only people who have gotten it right.
Um, Dave Filoni shits gold, sir.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:13 PM   #73
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
You sound like a space lesbian….

Also I love seeing everyone agree this is garbage
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:27 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Um, Dave Filoni shits gold, sir.
Yea, if they want to stick to animation.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:32 PM   #75
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, if they want to stick to animation.
the mandalorian and ahsoka are gold

the payoff will be epic