Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones watch...

Last edited by Dante84; 03-09-2024 at 11:20 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:00 PM   #61
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
For the super successful, middle-aged man demographic, Snapchat is KEY when it comes to slaying the 20 yo tang market.

I'd prefer an incurable STD with a 1 year life expectancy to that...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:00 PM   #62
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The amount you are gonna have to pay Jones, you could get a couple nice DT/DL FA's.

I dunno.
Isn't that the point of trading Sneed though? Get some younger cheaper guys to offset Jones
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:01 PM   #63
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Monday is the start of the legal tampering period though, right?

I’d assume it gets done before then. I think we’ll know today or tomorrow.
If it ain't done already to avoid that period it ain't likely to.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:11 PM   #64
MVP

I just bought a Chris Jones watch on ebay. his two arms tell the hour and minute and his di*ck spins around every 60 seconds.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:15 PM   #65
MVP

He's gone.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 03-07-2024, 04:16 PM   #66
Starter

Just reported contract agreed upon. 4 year 115 million guaranteed!
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 03-07-2024, 04:18 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Link?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:18 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
I hope you're not yanking my chain.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:19 PM   #69
Veteran

https://twitter.com/AdamScehfterw/st...6QKhKsKzQ&s=19
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 03-07-2024, 04:20 PM   #70
Banned!

I'll be honest, I love how we've embraced the youth movement, especially on defense.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:21 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post

FAKE MORON
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:21 PM   #72
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Fake Adam Schefter.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:23 PM   #73
Veteran

I know that is fake but what’s the reaction of those terms were it real? I’m not up to date on value.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 03-07-2024, 04:23 PM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I hope not...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-07-2024, 04:25 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
I know that is fake but what’s the reaction of those terms were it real? I’m not up to date on value.
I don't mind the contract, just don't like the high guarantee amount. If it was $80 mill and we could cut him in year 4 easily if he was hurt or underperforming I would be good. I would also be good if he was 28 and signing not 30.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread