Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2024, 02:50 PM  
"I'm with you fellers"

A daunting list of free agents, go beach go!

Please delete

free agents (RFAs)
These players have accumulated three accrued seasons in the league. While these players can negotiate and sign with any team, the Chiefs team can offer them a contract tender that comes with the right of first refusal and/or draft-pick compensation should they sign elsewhere.

T Prince Tega Wanogho
TE Jody Fortson

Unrestricted free agents (UFAs)
These players have four or more accrued NFL seasons. All are free to negotiate and sign with any team. Some will be re-signed to new Chiefs contracts. Others will be allowed to seek better deals with other teams — and if history is any guide, some of them will later be re-signed if they are unable to find work elsewhere. And some will never again wear a Kansas City uniform.

G Nick Allegretti
T Donovan Smith
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB Jerick McKinnon
TE Blake Bell
WR Mecole Hardman
WR Richie James
QB Blaine Gabbert
DT Tershawn Wharton
DT Chris Jones
DT Derrick Nnadi
DE Michael Danna
LB Willie Gay Jr.
LB Darius Harris
LB Drue Tranquill
CB L’Jarius Sneed
S Deon Bush
S Mike Edwards
P Tommy Townsend
LS James Winchester

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2024/...lary-cap-draft
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:21 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Not worried. Have Mahomes.
Our roster needs to be treated likes it's Mahomes and 52 JAGS. Can't emotionally invest in anyone.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:25 PM   #62
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan75 View Post
Our roster needs to be treated likes it's Mahomes and 52 JAGS. Can't emotionally invest in anyone.
I’m pretty pretty sure that Kelce guy is sticking around too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 02:33 PM   #63
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’m pretty pretty sure that Kelce guy is sticking around too.
I'm sure that he is, but if someone hypothetically called and offered two first-rounders and Justin Jefferson for him, he had better hire a good realtor.

No one is beyond being expendable, besides Mahomes.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM   #64
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan75 View Post
I'm sure that he is, but if someone hypothetically called and offered two first-rounders and Justin Jefferson for him, he had better hire a good realtor.

No one is beyond being expendable, besides Mahomes.

People can wish this all they want but Kelce isn't going anywhere. Why people are even saying stuff like this is beyond me.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2024, 03:52 PM   #65
Veteran

I would take Tranquill over Gay. Snead must stay and McKinnon needs to be here for good luck.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 05:36 PM   #66
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
I would take Tranquill over Gay. Snead must stay and McKinnon needs to be here for good luck.
are you sure about Sneed? Veach will only sign one of Sneed/McDuffie to a top contract. Which one’s better?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 05:48 PM   #67
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have faith that Mr. Veach will make all the right moves.

It was not too long ago that I thought I'd go my life span without seeing the Chiefs make it to a Super Bowl. The combination of Matt Cassell and Herm (I know they're separate evil experiences) was like being worked over by a midget in the testicals while Iron Mike in his prime work your head and body.

I'm just enjoying the show at this point.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:50 PM   #68
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
People can wish this all they want but Kelce isn't going anywhere. Why people are even saying stuff like this is beyond me.
I'm not wishing that anyone leaves, especially Kelce. I'm just saying if you want to keep the championships rolling you have to entertain offers for ANYONE, other than Mahomes.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 06:33 PM   #69
MVP

Kelce would be lucky to get a 3rd. He's going to have to want the trade & pick the team
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:02 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
are you sure about Sneed? Veach will only sign one of Sneed/McDuffie to a top contract. Which one’s better?
Why? You don't have to pay them top dollar at the same time. Do a three year deal on Sneed and you pay McDuffie after.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 12:20 AM   #71
www.nfl-forecast.com

My rough order of difficulty of replacing 2023 contribution:

DT Chris Jones
CB L’Jarius Sneed
T Donovan Smith
LB Willie Gay Jr.
LB Drue Tranquill
DE Michael Danna
S Mike Edwards
P Tommy Townsend

This doesn’t consider age or contract cost. There are guys that didn’t make the list that I’d like to have back at the right price. There are guys on the list we will probably let go. But these are the key producers and a few difference makers that we need to focus on to avoid falling back at those positions.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2024, 01:16 AM   #72
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
My rough order of difficulty of replacing 2023 contribution:

DT Chris Jones
CB L’Jarius Sneed
T Donovan Smith
LB Willie Gay Jr.
LB Drue Tranquill
DE Michael Danna
S Mike Edwards
P Tommy Townsend

This doesn’t consider age or contract cost. There are guys that didn’t make the list that I’d like to have back at the right price. There are guys on the list we will probably let go. But these are the key producers and a few difference makers that we need to focus on to avoid falling back at those positions.
None of us do, let Veach work it and continue on the three-peat.

Don't make the same mistake as 2015 Royals fans and get attached to jerseys.